Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:50:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Winnipeg Concert Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winnipeg Concert Discussion  (Read 73044 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2010, 07:16:00 PM »

This is just typical of the media.

After a week and a half since this story emerged, with other news outlets jumping on it and reporting it too, also with questionable people claiming it was true. It finally turns out that they cannot even find one source to back this whole charade up. I'd like to think this will teach them a lesson about jumping in on a story without any evidence, but somehow I don't think it will.  Roll Eyes

Lee
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #361 on: January 26, 2010, 08:35:16 AM »

No Truth To Rumors Of SLASH Gear Ban At GUNS N' ROSES Concert - Jan. 26, 2010

According to Pollstar.com, there appears to be no truth to the rumor that fans wearing T-shirts depicting former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash were to turn the shirts inside out if they wanted admittance to the band's concert in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada last Wednesday. Several media outlets claim they came up empty when trying to find anyone who actually experienced a Slash ban at a GN'R show last week.

Fernando Lebeis, the son of Beta Lebeis ? GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose's personal assistant ? has denied that any such ban ever took place. Writing on a GN'R message board, he said, "We did not advise any security to ban any sort of apparel.... If they did, they did it on their own accord, or under someone else's order ? from within their management."

Two separate audio conversations with venue security who worked the GN'R concert in Winnipeg regarding the alleged ban can be heard below.

Audio: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=134040

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #362 on: January 26, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »

Thats genious  hihi
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #363 on: January 26, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »

OMG...

Only Invention !!

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2010, 01:21:59 PM »

Dexter's response on mygnr to the "Slash shirt ban" nonsense:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159283&st=120

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »

Quote from: Dexter
For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Most of the message was directed on the bullshitters.

For the rest of us, this quote would be most interesting!!  Shocked beer

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #366 on: February 10, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »

"you" being the madison person.  hihi
love the newbie status of dexter @ there.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #367 on: February 10, 2010, 01:33:16 PM »

Quote from: Dexter
For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

For the rest of us, this quote would be most interesting!!  Shocked beer

fuck yeah!  Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: