Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:45:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl  (Read 54515 times)
DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »

Just seen that Hard Rick Calling are announcing further acts tomorrow .... could it be?
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 03:19:51 PM »

Wonderful news, the man is an absolute living legend. Can't wait to see where he visits next.

Nikolis-Godfather
Opening Act

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »

He's really... REALLY unpredictable!

That's why i love him! Grin

The Best, The Best, Axl Rose is the Best...
Every time i listen him i feel a pressure in my chest
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »

Im hoping for a show in LA for enough time for me to drive down there. A show in San Francisco would be even better!
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 03:25:19 PM »

Im hoping for a show in LA for enough time for me to drive down there. A show in San Francisco would be even better!

I think "surprise shows" is brilliant as it is stated, never mind specific areas.

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 03:26:50 PM »

Found out some info about it, called the place and they denied...
That's why it's called ''surprise''

of course they denied it.
rofl We have a winner!

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »

I would love to see them start appearing on SNL, Late Night, etc.  I know some people probably disagree, but I want more than anything for this band to showcase themselves as much as possible and get the US all over them again.  Things like this really help in America, and this band deserves the recognition they would get.  

The more shows and appearences they make, the faster and easier it will be for people in the US to get over the fact that the old band has split up.  I'm so tired of hearing about it.  These new guys need to be recognized...and so does Chinese Democracy.  

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
GNR 1991
Opening Act

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »

San Francisco, plz.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »

Great News.  ok Hope there somewhere near my home. Maybe a secret basement gig at my house  hihi

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »

San Francisco, plz.

Seconded.  That would be grand!

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
bananasforaxl
Headliner

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2010, 04:25:12 PM »

Dexter's response on mygnr to the "Slash shirt ban" nonsense:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

HA!  This is outstanding...go gett'em Axl...God I wish you'd write a book...I love this stuff--just can't get enough!

Minneapolis September 1992
Minneapolis December 2006
Winnipeg January 2010
Minneapolis November 2011
Chicago November 2011
Las Vegas November 2012
Las Vegas May 2014 x 2
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »

Yea. Madison is a twat who thinks she knows stuff. Has been like that for years.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Annie
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »

I hope it's in Chicago! Cheesy
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 04:40:26 PM »

screenshot from the mygnr-forum, dont take this too seriously please, i've found it funny Grin

Re-Union time, baby!!
Nikolis-Godfather
Opening Act

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »

screenshot from the mygnr-forum, dont take this too seriously please, i've found it funny Grin

i noticed that too... hehe Cool

The Best, The Best, Axl Rose is the Best...
Every time i listen him i feel a pressure in my chest
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »

Dexter's response on mygnr to the "Slash shirt ban" nonsense:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159283&st=120

thrilling innit?!!  Grin

Dexter rocks! Grin

No one of you guys cant imagine how i fucking love this man.

You rock Axl. I'm with you. No matter what.  beer

Surprise gigs  drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2010, 05:16:34 PM »

http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/2010/02/gnr-at-nyc-fashion-week.html

"Guns N' Roses will play a secret gig at this week's New York Fashion Week."

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2010, 05:16:59 PM »

Oh, Madison put in her place by Axl himself! This is truly a great day for me! So nice to see there are still men with some balls out there!!lol
So sweet! and I thought I wasn't getting anything for Valentines day! This will do fine.
Now if I could only get a job and start saving money up to see a show!!!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2010, 05:20:26 PM »

Yea. Madison is a twat who thinks she knows stuff. Has been like that for years.

She even started a topic in 2006 claiming that Axl was rude to the fans and bullshit like that. I can?t say I am happy for what Axl has told her but it was a matter of time something like this would happen. She has acted as if she was in the know and her words had to be considered gospel.

Now, back on topic: This is great news and I imagine the surprise shows Axl is referring to could be something like that surprise accoustic London show in 2006? Does anyone remember?

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2010, 05:21:39 PM »

all healed up, all saved up, now if they can play california......
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: