Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:55:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's woman tattoo..?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's woman tattoo..?  (Read 18061 times)
Nightrain_80
Opening Act

Waste of Ammo

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2004, 02:07:24 PM »

1. I thought Barbie was the "rocket queen"
2. Stephanie S. is the girl in "dont cry"
3. Erin E. is in SCOM.
4. The girl tattoo is a girl that Izzy dated for a while, and Axl thought she was good looking (or something like that).

-Maybe Im wrong. Correct me if I am

'to use the words of my friend axl, wake up it's time to die'- Duff Tokyo '92
Snakepit__
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2004, 04:15:48 PM »

It's not erin.. it is some one that izzy dated 1986 that Axl was in loved with.. Axl
say it in Makin' Of Don't Cry..
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2004, 05:34:42 PM »

holy crap dude, if that is in fact her, the tattoo looks better..what an ugly pic,if I was a dude, it sure wouldn't inspire me to ink my arm with her likeness Undecided

Even though Angela is a total airhead, I have to say in her defense that she's almost 20 years older in that photograph. That can usually make a difference y'know...

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
queen bee
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2004, 12:31:30 AM »

her name is michelle young....that's the name of the girl on axl's arm....she dated both izzy and axl. rofl

XOXO
Snakepit__
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2004, 07:58:37 AM »

her name is michelle young....that's the name of the girl on axl's arm....she dated both izzy and axl. rofl

no it's not michelle young, and she never dated axl and izzy.. she went to school with steven and slash.. and she hang out with slash, steven and axl a few times.. the girl on axl's arm is someone that izzy dated in early 86 or late 85 or something, axl said that in makin' of don't cry..
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2004, 09:08:50 AM »

man, this chick has inspired some really good songs out of GnR and Hanoi Rocks...cool chick  ok

Hah, there was this reality tv show of Andy and Agelica and yeah, she isnpiring all right, even so inspiring I would cut my wrist if I'd had to live with her. Oh, I guess if I'm stoned she'll be okay, and I'll come with a hit song, too "...when I looked into her eyes, I saw no brain".

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2004, 11:56:09 AM »

Hey, By any chance, isn?t she the cool mum in Adams family?
What was her name? Tongue
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2004, 12:23:58 PM »

man, this chick has inspired some really good songs out of GnR and Hanoi Rocks...cool chick  ok

Hah, there was this reality tv show of Andy and Agelica and yeah, she isnpiring all right, even so inspiring I would cut my wrist if I'd had to live with her. Oh, I guess if I'm stoned she'll be okay, and I'll come with a hit song, too "...when I looked into her eyes, I saw no brain".

hihi ...yeah, she seems to be a little pain in the ass..but I don't really know her so..who knows..
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2004, 12:40:32 PM »

hihi ...yeah, she seems to be a little pain in the ass..but I don't really know her so..who knows..

Hey another one from Finland.. at least you most know what tv show I'm talking about Wink Yeah, I always wondered what Andy sees in her, but it's not like he's sober on anything Grin But, hey, you won't need to go suck shotgun if she just shut ups! Yeah.. I think that's it.. she just needs to shut up  yes silence must be golden here.

Did you see the episode where Angelica had pregnancy test? I kind of felt sorry for her.

John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »

Hey another one from Finland.. at least you most know what tv show I'm talking about Wink Yeah, I always wondered what Andy sees in her, but it's not like he's sober on anything Grin But, hey, you won't need to go suck shotgun if she just shut ups! Yeah.. I think that's it.. she just needs to shut up  yes silence must be golden here.

Did you see the episode where Angelica had pregnancy test? I kind of felt sorry for her.

yeah..I know what you are talking about although I didn't see that episode..I really didn't bothered to watch that serie too much..but few episodes that I saw, I knew that was enough for me Grin
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2004, 02:25:03 PM »

yeah..I know what you are talking about although I didn't see that episode..I really didn't bothered to watch that serie too much..but few episodes that I saw, I knew that was enough for me Grin

Yeah, I don't think so many did. Wink One episode was okay since there they did a gig and it was interesting to watch. Perhaps they should shoot a serie concentrating on the band, I know I would watch. I think they're doing something like that with Britney Spears now. But I won't watch that.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2004, 04:24:54 PM »

ARGH!

Okay,

Izzy was dating this girl and he broke up with her and Axl started going out with her, she could see they were going seperate ways doing different things and broke up with him, they were outside the roxy and axl sat down on the pavement and started crying and she was saying 'Don't Cry'.  Izzy had gone through some shit with her and they went to a hotel a couple of days later and wrote the song 'in 5 minutes'. There, problem solved.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: