Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:16:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  WES BORLAND TO REPLACE BUCKETHEAD?!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WES BORLAND TO REPLACE BUCKETHEAD?!  (Read 24447 times)
madison
Banned
Headliner

'Worrying's a waste of my f*cking time'

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2004, 11:02:13 AM »

From Wes Borlands Eat the Day website;

I also have another possible massively cool (in my book anyway) project coming up that I can't tell you anything about except that I think it's...well great, obviously."

Do the math. If Buckethead is leaving GNR and they are not touring without him then they are shopping for a new 3rd Guitarist. Borland would have to be on Axl's list of potential replacements and he would be the perfect fit for the new band! In terms of pulling power he would actually give the new GNR that extra bit of credibility to not only the record but also a tour...

The project that Wes is talking about is Nine Inch Nails - not GNR.
Apparently, Trent has invited him to join the band when NIN's album is out and the band is ready to tour. So unless Axl can somehow pry Wes away from Trent, he won't be in GNR.  That's the talk on the street.

K-Rock
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2004, 11:23:34 AM »

The project that Wes is talking about is Nine Inch Nails - not GNR.
Apparently, Trent has invited him to join the band when NIN's album is out and the band is ready to tour. So unless Axl can somehow pry Wes away from Trent, he won't be in GNR.  That's the talk on the street.

Thank you madison (for those who don't know, she doesn't speak "only to be heard" but rather speaks only when she "has something worthwhile to say").

By the way madison, I remember you heard during the ill-fated 2002 GN'R tour what the first single was going to be...........care to share?? or is "mum" still the word??

Regarding this topic........Wes Borland & Robin Finck in the same band doesn't "feel" right.

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2004, 01:28:10 PM »

You're a Finck hater? No way dude, I'm shocked!      See? That's why anything I said here and in that another post above you will disagree. You just hate the guy and anything he play you'll dislike. It's just a taste thing...

But I dont hate him because of anithyng.I just dont like him because  of his bad playing, his laughable stage precence and his horrible makeup.
In base of that I hate him.

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2004, 03:59:58 PM »

Wes Borlands new project is with Rob Zombie not Axl...
Sorry to kill this rumor....

Actually, his post on his site talks about the Zombie project and THEN says "I also have a super cool blah blah, can't talk about it, blah blah."

It also mentions solo material he is thinking of releasing.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2004, 07:42:25 PM »

Back on topic.  Wes Borland doesn't hold a candle to Buckethead.  Let's just hope for his return.
jungleman_83
Opening Act

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2004, 11:20:36 PM »

I don't understand why every one hates limp bizkit.  I think they have some really kick ass songs.  Their new album Results may very is alwsome.  I like the whole thing.  Of coarse I'm only 21, so maybe that's the reason I like them.  I don't know.

But as far as Wes Borland replaceing Bucket,  I guess I would be neutral.  I can't see that he would hurt or help the band.

nobody knows what it's like
to be the bad man
to be the sad man
behind blue eyes
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2004, 06:52:58 AM »

He would fuckin' destroy it!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
shaun
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2004, 01:54:04 PM »

That bloke Robin F. is doing a pretty damn fine job of replacing Slash. Buckethead on the other hand (as good as he is) never really appeared all that busy when playing live. Why don`t they just get Izzy back, he dosn`t seem up to much these days  ok

shaun
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2004, 01:55:57 PM »

Back on topic.  Wes Borland doesn't hold a candle to Buckethead.

...if he did, he`d probably set fire to his paper hat  rofl
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2004, 02:26:54 PM »

That bloke Robin F. is doing a pretty damn fine job of replacing Slash. Buckethead on the other hand (as good as he is) never really appeared all that busy when playing live. Why don`t they just get Izzy back, he dosn`t seem up to much these days  ok

I guess Izzy will replace Jhonny Thunders in New York Dolls, so...  no

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: