Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:32:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nothing can be worth of waiting so long...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nothing can be worth of waiting so long...  (Read 7941 times)
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2004, 05:41:19 AM »

The wait is excruciating but it'll be worth it

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2004, 08:56:38 AM »

im not waiting

i mean in a sense im waiting but honestly what choice do i have?

if i stop visiting this board, if i stop listening to gnr im technically gonna still be waiting

so i chat on the board, and hope and dream about the cd and how great its gonna be

i love the wait actually, builds great anticipation

I don't love the wait, but other than that, we're going about this in pretty much the same manner ok

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2004, 09:58:29 AM »

I've decided to just enjoy what we've gotten from GN'R in the past and not worry about CD at all anymore.  Right now, I don't expect to ever see CD so I'm definitely not worrying about whether I'll be disappointed with it or not.  I guess my new philosphy could be summed up as "don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed."    

This is exactly my stance.  I do like to criticize Axl for this debacle.  But I will always love the music of Old Gnr.  The old GNR is the greatest rock band of all-time.   That's why I am still here.  The NEW GnR is in shambles.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2004, 10:55:39 AM »

love was maybe an over exaggeration but does anyonethink the wait would be more or less painful without the board?

when i get frustrated i just start thinking about everytime we get a rumor on here and how my heart pumps and i get filled with adrenaline

i imagine how im gonna feel when i actually see it on a shelf, its gonna be a surreal, mind blowing experience
« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 10:56:46 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2004, 11:07:06 AM »

I not waiting for anything from gN'R that way if it doen't happen I want be let down.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Snakepit__
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2004, 12:48:56 PM »

Yes it is!!!

Axl Rose is smart, he going to realese it when it's the perfect time, cause' old guns also did that, they realesed their albums at the perfect time!!

so stop fucking complain in stuffs and bla bla, no one is force you to wait!

smoking
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2004, 02:35:57 PM »

I know that this album may or may not ever surface, or that GnR in any carnation may never perform live again but its something Ive personally accepted as painful as it is. In such a short career of 6 years between 87-93 GnR or Axl Rose if you now prefer gave us some of the best rock and roll music ever recorded and made a reputation that will stand the tests of time. Keep in mind Axl does not need to release another cd or tour ever again, he has made a living for himself and will never need to work another day in his life. But Axl loves music, its his life and he will release his creation if he wants. He owes noone nothing, you eitehr buy his material and products or you dont its as simple as that. I personally wouldnt care if Chinese Democracy is a horrible album, just knowing I have it in my hands and that I remained dedicated to a very talented man and believed in him every step of the way. I know CD will be amazing though, i was just making a point. Even by Axl not releasing anything he is still maintaining a reputation for himself. People will always question where is Axl Rose, its just up to you if you think he's a noble cause of faith or a washed up singer. For me its the first one Smiley

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: