Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:57:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Velvet Revolver's "Customer Service"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Velvet Revolver's "Customer Service"  (Read 2722 times)
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« on: April 17, 2004, 11:42:06 AM »

It is rather pathetic how bad GNR's interaction with the fans is.  Maybe they should take a cue from VR  Smiley  ?

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 12:12:09 PM »

yeah but what are you gunna do. noone is having babies,and the album probably isnt done. not much to report then
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 02:18:48 PM by AxlsMainMan » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 12:39:56 PM »

We get people moaning abou this all the time, if you don't like it, Fuck off.    ok

That's a hatrick for Doull
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 01:33:48 PM »

It is rather pathetic how bad GNR's interaction with the fans is.  Maybe they should take a cue from VR  Smiley  ?

Yes, they need to work on their communication.  What has that got to do with Velvet Revolver?

Why didn't you make a 'Bon Jovi's "Customer Service"' thread?  or a 'Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Customer Service"' thread?  or a 'Dave Matthews Band "Customer Service"' thread?
Blues Mafia
Opening Act

- Fox -

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 08:09:43 AM »

Yes, they need to work on their communication.  What has that got to do with Velvet Revolver?

Why didn't you make a 'Bon Jovi's "Customer Service"' thread?  or a 'Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Customer Service"' thread?  or a 'Dave Matthews Band "Customer Service"' thread?

What are you an idiot?
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 08:33:12 AM »

Tommie is right, gn'r don't seem to care about their fans. they don't even say if they're alive. on the recording process not a single shed of light. nothing. all we hear is soon. or when shit happens if we're lucky, Axl apologises. they have no clue on how to maintain a fan base.
only the die hards stick around, cuz no one else would put up with this crap-

Chinese Democracy!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2004, 08:41:50 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks I've read this thread many times before?

There's nothing to say at the moment. They just cancelled a show and issued a press release.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
K-Rock
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 10:33:23 AM »

We'll have to give GN'R the benefit of the doubt and wait and see how they promote the album when it's getting ready to be released and how much use they make of their website (yes, I can hear the chuckles coming from the gallery)

Until then, there's really nothing to talk about and I for one don't care to hear anymore of Axl's "woe is me.....I'm a victim of life.....I have the worst luck in the world.....blah, blah,blah".

Next move or way of communicating should be done by playing some new music...........no more words!!!
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 01:48:35 PM »

The truth of the matter is, if axl wanted to keep the fans happy, and sort of " give something back to the fans " after the the let downs on axls side of things, he would have put up at least some of the crap " new " songs online in studio effort, just 2 or 3 songs, of the crap we have heard like chinese democracy, madagascar etc.....

Put them up on GNRonline or gunsnroses.com .

But it shows how out of touch axl is with things and the lack of respect for any of you die hard fans.

VR have done much more than they need to if i do say so myself, they have given the fans more than " something " and for that, they cant be faulted for the things they have done so far, even with the delay of VR`s record!

Chinese democracy started fking years ago, and still you have NOTHING ! ( not even a band at the moment )

No comparison really is there?

-------and time goes by-------
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004, 03:33:00 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks I've read this thread many times before?

There's nothing to say at the moment. They just cancelled a show and issued a press release.

/jarmo

exactly, people come on and moan about gnr's communication a few weeks after a press release!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: