Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:29:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227858 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Do you think we'll know the release date by March 6??
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think we'll know the release date by March 6??  (Read 41263 times)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2007, 04:13:36 PM »

The album will be out in stores tomorrow.  IT's going to be package with Halo 3 and the new Harry Potter book.  And if you buy it on itunes, it'll come with free passes to see the premiere of Indiana Jones 4. 

I swear it's all true.
rofl rofl rofl
by the way, we're one day away from march 6th. You should change your "title" or whatever it is called.  hihi

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2007, 06:25:08 PM »

One would hope that Axl would update us tomorrow.   Am I asking to much? Undecided   Seriously, do you think that since they didn't make the release date and I highly doubt that people should be holding out for tomorrow cuz come on, it ain't happening and that's okay cuz it was a tentative date however, I think some updating should happen, I doubt we will get a release date but something should appear on the website. 

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2007, 07:19:52 PM »

One would hope that Axl would update us tomorrow.? ?Am I asking to much? Undecided? ?Seriously, do you think that since they didn't make the release date and I highly doubt that people should be holding out for tomorrow cuz come on, it ain't happening and that's okay cuz it was a tentative date however, I think some updating should happen, I doubt we will get a release date but something should appear on the website.?

What "should" happen and what "will" happen are worlds away in GNR land. I see nothing but silence.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »

The Del James blurb was their update. We're not going to hear anything until there is an official release date Undecided

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2007, 07:45:41 PM »

The Del James blurb was their update. We're not going to hear anything until there is an official release date Undecided
sad but probably ture Undecided

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2007, 07:58:09 PM »

i think the next update will be the anouncing of the upcoming leg of tour with official release date.

when this will happen i have no clue rofl

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »

Lol, see how everybody *thinks* or speculates , by when the time comes , hold on for deaR LIFE , what a a ride it will be
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2007, 08:22:39 PM »

Do you realize that two months ago I thought that I would be freaking out with anticipation right now being the day before March 6th...and now it just feels like everyday last year...waiting without an end in sight.  God bless us  Tongue

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2007, 08:23:27 PM »

QFT ...

btw ... it's March 6th down here in Aussieland ...

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2007, 08:26:36 PM »

Maybe I should line-up outside HMV just in case  Roll Eyes  Wink

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2007, 08:28:06 PM »

One would hope that Axl would update us tomorrow.? ?Am I asking to much? Undecided? ?Seriously, do you think that since they didn't make the release date and I highly doubt that people should be holding out for tomorrow cuz come on, it ain't happening and that's okay cuz it was a tentative date however, I think some updating should happen, I doubt we will get a release date but something should appear on the website.?

What "should" happen and what "will" happen are worlds away in GNR land. I see nothing but silence.

Yah me too...I'd be shocked if we got something but as MisterID said, I think Dels update will be it for awhile. ? ?

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2007, 08:34:13 PM »

I hate to say it.....and I believe in this band......BUT....day after day, month after month, year after year......we are all saying the same things....making the same predictions....including myself....."DIZZY SAID THIS, ROBIN SAID THAT, IT'S CLOSER THEN WE THINK"........I don't know about the rest of you....but I feel played. Can someone say "PUPPETS'Huh THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US PEOPLE......IT IS A BIG SHOW......I know the album will come out soon but......do I believe in what I say?......I don't know anymore. Here is a prediction that may be more realistic.....The Mets will be playing the Yankees at Shea before we even get a SINGLE, VIDEO OR ALBUM RELEASE. GNR is the greatest band alive but no one can blame me for feeling this way.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2007, 08:45:35 PM »

I said this in a thread in the dead horse section , I'll copy and paste it here ..

Why continue to whine about it? I stopped worrying about release dates a couple years ago. My main concern has always been to hear that the actual writing and recording was done. Especially the lyrics and vocals .. and you know what? It is/They are!!

The music IS done .. it IS being mixed. It WILL be heard , eventually .. one way or another. When is anyones guess I know but it is coming. I'll be ready whever it drops. This month , next month , this year , next year .. whenever.

Chinese Democracy starts whenever! 

badobessionwithaxl
Headliner

Live and let die.

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2007, 08:52:43 PM »

Why is it all whining? Maybe we are just discussing...?

Anyway... I am hoping for an update as well. Come onnn Axl!!!

Can't stop thinkin bout doin it one more time..
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2007, 09:22:05 PM »

I hate to say it.....and I believe in this band......BUT....day after day, month after month, year after year......we are all saying the same things....making the same predictions....including myself....."DIZZY SAID THIS, ROBIN SAID THAT, IT'S CLOSER THEN WE THINK"........I don't know about the rest of you....but I feel played. Can someone say "PUPPETS'Huh THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US PEOPLE......IT IS A BIG SHOW......I know the album will come out soon but......do I believe in what I say?......I don't know anymore. Here is a prediction that may be more realistic.....The Mets will be playing the Yankees at Shea before we even get a SINGLE, VIDEO OR ALBUM RELEASE. GNR is the greatest band alive but no one can blame me for feeling this way.

No-one can blame you for feeling this way but what makes you think we all want to hear about it? Many of us feel the same way (not me personally, it wll come out when it comes out and no point throwing a hissy fit imo), but don't go ranting about it (although many do as well  hihi).

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2007, 09:37:21 PM »

I said this in a thread in the dead horse section , I'll copy and paste it here ..

Why continue to whine about it? I stopped worrying about release dates a couple years ago. My main concern has always been to hear that the actual writing and recording was done. Especially the lyrics and vocals .. and you know what? It is/They are!!

The music IS done .. it IS being mixed. It WILL be heard , eventually .. one way or another. When is anyones guess I know but it is coming. I'll be ready whever it drops. This month , next month , this year , next year .. whenever.

Chinese Democracy starts whenever! 

Thats the problem we give axl rose too much slack , had it been slash and the gang over at vr taking this long it be "slash can't keep up" or " they lost their creativity" etc... The music is done? said 1000x times , let me tell you something the reason I gave up on the release this year is because it took Axl a decade or more to record , yes that is a fact a decade in the works and now he has to mix? If he was so knit picky about recording , mixing will be even harder.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2007, 09:38:34 PM »

Theres still a chance...we have one day!!!!!!
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »

VR just finshed mixing libertad and probaly GnR is waiting for them to annouce a date and release Chinese Democracy the same day HA HA HA that would be funny rofl

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2007, 10:24:52 PM »

VR just finshed mixing libertad and probaly GnR is waiting for them to annouce a date and release Chinese Democracy the same day HA HA HA that would be funny rofl

Which would you buy!? Shocked

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2007, 10:26:35 PM »

Which would you buy!? Shocked

Puhleeze! After the turd they laid with Contraband? Are you serious?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: