Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 07:31:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227859 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Do you think we'll know the release date by March 6??
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think we'll know the release date by March 6??  (Read 41265 times)
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2007, 10:40:42 PM »

VR just finshed mixing libertad and probaly GnR is waiting for them to annouce a date and release Chinese Democracy the same day HA HA HA that would be funny rofl

Which would you buy!? Shocked

Real question is , wich one would you download first ?
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2007, 10:42:52 PM »

VR just finshed mixing libertad and probaly GnR is waiting for them to annouce a date and release Chinese Democracy the same day HA HA HA that would be funny rofl

Real question is , wich one would you download first ?

I wouldn't download any I would go buy Chinese Democracy first and then go the next day and buy libertad  hihi

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »

I said this in a thread in the dead horse section , I'll copy and paste it here ..

Why continue to whine about it? I stopped worrying about release dates a couple years ago. My main concern has always been to hear that the actual writing and recording was done. Especially the lyrics and vocals .. and you know what? It is/They are!!

The music IS done .. it IS being mixed. It WILL be heard , eventually .. one way or another. When is anyones guess I know but it is coming. I'll be ready whever it drops. This month , next month , this year , next year .. whenever.

Chinese Democracy starts whenever!?

Yup, this pretty much says it all. We are on  the same treadmill we've been on for 10 years. There is activity every now and then, but Axl never gives the green light to release this record. So it never comes out. I have no doubt it's pretty much done, but I also think it's been re-recorded before. I am fully confident it will be an amazing piece of work, and I love and believe in the current configuration of the band, but for whatever reasons (and I am sure there are quite a few) it just never comes out.

Am I surprised it's not coming out on March 6? Not at all. But then again, Axl could make an announcement tomorrow, so there's no point in stressing about it. Whenever I get frustrated, I just imagine how Robin, Dizzy and Tommy must feel .....

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2007, 11:07:04 PM »

I said this in a thread in the dead horse section , I'll copy and paste it here ..

Why continue to whine about it? I stopped worrying about release dates a couple years ago. My main concern has always been to hear that the actual writing and recording was done. Especially the lyrics and vocals .. and you know what? It is/They are!!

The music IS done .. it IS being mixed. It WILL be heard , eventually .. one way or another. When is anyones guess I know but it is coming. I'll be ready whever it drops. This month , next month , this year , next year .. whenever.

Chinese Democracy starts whenever!?

Yup, this pretty much says it all. We are on? the same treadmill we've been on for 10 years. There is activity every now and then, but Axl never gives the green light to release this record. So it never comes out. I have no doubt it's pretty much done, but I also think it's been re-recorded before. I am fully confident it will be an amazing piece of work, and I love and believe in the current configuration of the band, but for whatever reasons (and I am sure there are quite a few) it just never comes out.

Am I surprised it's not coming out on March 6? Not at all. But then again, Axl could make an announcement tomorrow, so there's no point in stressing about it. Whenever I get frustrated, I just imagine how Robin, Dizzy and Tommy must feel .....

I can't believe they have hung on for this long, the frustration must be insane.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »

Whenever I get frustrated, I just imagine how Robin, Dizzy and Tommy must feel .....

I wouldn't feel too bad for those guys, they've still gotten to play in front of incredible crowds and made a buttload of money they wouldn't have made if not for being in GnR  ok
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »

Puhleeze! After the turd they laid with Contraband? Are you serious?
yeah man I'd probably buy Chinese Democracy and download libertad or wait hihi

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Tatu
Rocker

God

« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »

I'm going to buy Chinese Democracy 'cause today is 6th March.  Who wants one?

You really know who's Maradona!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »

i'm buying CHINESE DEMOCRACY at least 3 or 4 times before i get VR's new one. One copy for the house one for the truck one to just carry around and one incase one of the other ones get worn out hihi

then maybe libertad

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2007, 12:02:38 AM »

We better get a update, I think we have waited long enough, surely axl will find it in his heart to let us know what is going on. Roll Eyes
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2007, 12:07:12 AM »

We better get a update

Or what? More bitching and moaning?

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2007, 12:08:41 AM »

no because we deserve it
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2007, 12:09:46 AM »

well everyone that says they know the timetable of mixing says it takes a couple of weeks typically and del left the message almost 2 weeks ago so maybe we will get a message saying the mixing is done soon.

peace

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2007, 02:09:19 AM »

Unfortunately there is no 'timetable' to mixing, its as much of an art as actually recording the stuff in the first place. Could take 2 weeks, could take 3 months. No one knows how long it will take, probably including the people actually mixing the thing (though I'm sure they must have a rough idea).
scorer
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2007, 03:02:15 AM »

HMV reckon it will be September!

Chinese Democracy
Guns & Roses

Release date: 17-9-2007
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2007, 05:04:45 AM »

Basically I think at this stage no one has a date for its release. Hopefully we'll get an update when its mixed and mastered, then hopefully the '8 week window' for release can begin.
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2007, 06:14:54 AM »

I just thought that if it had come out today, I would be already drunk and trying to figure out the new songs...

Seriously, songlists, singles, announcements etc. can appear anytime now. Somehow I feel that this time it's really happening. Axl has been quite relaxed in his public appearances in past year and Del James's tiny update felt important, atleast for me.
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2007, 07:19:16 AM »

I just thought that if it had come out today, I would be already drunk and trying to figure out the new songs...

Maybe it's easier if you're sober?  yes Kiss

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2007, 07:26:59 AM »

Maybe it's easier if you're sober?? yes Kiss

easier,but not as fun Tongue

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2007, 07:40:04 AM »

Puhleeze! After the turd they laid with Contraband? Are you serious?

Contraband is a great album.

As for March the 6th... they wont announce anything else until it is official as this has gotten embarasing enough. We will hear in the next couple of months a confirmed date.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2007, 08:47:41 AM »

Contraband is a great album.

you must be joking.

and on topic, please save us the "i knew this was gonna happen!" speeches today.
we all did by now and i'm cool with it so shut up.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: