Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 12:37:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axls LATEST rant - 10-ycbm-2006-06-11
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axls LATEST rant - 10-ycbm-2006-06-11  (Read 29794 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2006, 04:53:04 PM »

Nes, RussianRoulette, or anyone, wouldn't you say that kinda joke between your close friends? You always do the polite?
confused.

thanks sizzle for saving my time. Wink

And Skinflick, about his voice he can also sing with orthodox voice, if by unorthodox you mean unlike classical tenor. hard to explain. listen to the 2002 boots. I'm guessing his stable singing of this year bases on that.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2006, 04:59:07 PM »

Axl/Slash clash (so fine)--->: http://rapidshare.de/files/31112513/Guns__n_Roses_-_106_-_So_Fine.mp3.html
Go to the end of the song to 5:00 minute, up the volume (sound quality is quite poor but you can still hear them).

This is an extremely, extremely rare bootleg.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 05:03:28 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2006, 05:00:42 PM »

Nes, RussianRoulette, or anyone, wouldn't you say that kinda joke between your close friends? You always do the polite?
confused.

thanks sizzle for saving my time. Wink

And Skinflick, about his voice he can also sing with orthodox voice, if by unorthodox you mean unlike classical tenor. hard to explain. listen to the 2002 boots. I'm guessing his stable singing of this year bases on that.

No...meaning unusual, one of a kind......for the most part 2002 sucked. I am talking more about the earlier days and this year. I am an old school fan that enjoys the new band a great deal. I mean.....just ck out some of the boots from 91' to 93'....You will know exactly what I mean. Or read an article from another musician that has seen and heard him record in the studio. I could go on and on.....

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2006, 05:04:04 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there

Those kind of things help me to understand the Axl/Slash clash and why it fucked up in the old band. Honnestly, I can't see Axl speaking so bad to Slash or Duff like that without getting in troubles...

are you serious guys???   

"Last I know...you're not in the band."

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that? Huh
this is so ridiculous.....

first, merck, not izzy, told axl that they were running out of time and second, izzy and axl were having fun.....

"there`s still a lot of tension between them" Roll Eyes

Axl thought it was Izzy telling him to cut it short. Axl chewed out Izzy. Then Izzy told him, "That was Merck." Axl got their voices mixed up. They clearly weren't playing around, you can hear it in Izzy's voice.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2006, 05:05:07 PM »

Axl/Slash clash (so fine)--->: http://rapidshare.de/files/31112513/Guns__n_Roses_-_106_-_So_Fine.mp3.html
Go to the end of the song to 5:00 minute, up the volume (sound quality is quite poor but you can still hear them).

UMMMM.....you are my new friend...thank you.

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2006, 05:06:02 PM »

Ha, I've heard that before. It's pretty funny, isn't it?  peace
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2006, 05:06:55 PM »

You're in trouble buddy...... Lips Sealed....no stealing links...

Rainx and Chineseblues are usually pretty cool about people using their links I think.  I could be wrong though.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2006, 05:08:39 PM »

Rainx and Chineseblues are usually pretty cool about people using their links I think.  I could be wrong though.

No, you're right.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »

Ha, I've heard that before. It's pretty funny, isn't it?? peace
HOLY SHIT!.....never heard it and it is pretty fuckin' funny....I think I heard ABOUT it in a magazine interview I read years ago.....Axl wound up apologizing to him later on after the show.......he said he misunderstood what Slash said.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2006, 05:13:22 PM »

Ha, I've heard that before. It's pretty funny, isn't it?? peace
HOLY SHIT!.....never heard it and it is pretty fuckin' funny....I think I heard ABOUT it in a magazine interview I read years ago.....Axl wound up apologizing to him later on after the show.......he said he misunderstood what Slash said.

Can someone transcribe what was said on the mp3? I won't be access it until way later tonight and I'm sure the link will be dead by then.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2006, 05:13:35 PM »

Axl thought it was Izzy telling him to cut it short. Axl chewed out Izzy. Then Izzy told him, "That was Merck." Axl got their voices mixed up. They clearly weren't playing around, you can hear it in Izzy's voice.

Axl gets told "We gotta go short Robin and Paradise Axl, we're outta time" by Merck.

Then Axl says to Izzy "Last I know, you weren't in the band", to which Izzy replies "It's been a while".

Then Axl introduces Robin and then says "Gee, the one thing you got right was to tell me to leave the stage. Good for you buddy. Good for you!".

Then Merck says "That was Merck".

That's what I think happened. I dont know where you people get the Axl/Izzy drama from....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2006, 05:13:49 PM »

Rainx and Chineseblues are usually pretty cool about people using their links I think.? I could be wrong though.

I was completely joking......I really don't care and I am actually all for it. All's fair in love n war.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2006, 05:17:50 PM »

Rainx and Chineseblues are usually pretty cool about people using their links I think.? I could be wrong though.

I was completely joking......I really don't care and I am actually all for it. All's fair in love n war.

Oh I was trying to start anything. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew they're pretty cool peeps over there.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2006, 05:20:49 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there

Those kind of things help me to understand the Axl/Slash clash and why it fucked up in the old band. Honnestly, I can't see Axl speaking so bad to Slash or Duff like that without getting in troubles...

are you serious guys???   

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that? Huh

first, merck, not izzy, told axl that they were running out of time and second, izzy and axl were having fun.....

actually i believe you got their voices mixed up hihi

it`s definitely not izzy who says "that was merck"   izzy just says "it`s been a while"  and he doesn`t sound aggrevated or anything....

edit: axl said "the one thing you got right".......  i think he either meant tom or the sound guy, who then replied "that was merck"    he was pretty pissed of at the beginning at those guys
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 05:23:43 PM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2006, 05:25:11 PM »

Oh I was trying to start anything. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew they're pretty cool peeps over there.
Absolutely...I am a member there......and with a few others....but I enjoy this one the most....even though I am new to this one....it IS the best forum period. I haven't been on the others in quite sometime.

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2006, 05:36:33 PM »

are you serious guys???   

actually i believe you got their voices mixed up hihi

it`s definitely not izzy who says "that was merck"   izzy just says "it`s been a while"  and he doesn`t sound aggrevated or anything....

edit: axl said "the one thing you got right".......  i think he either meant tom or the sound guy, who then replied "that was merck"    he was pretty pissed of at the beginning at those guys

Sounds like Axl saying "it's been a while" to me. Maybe not, but it really sounds like him.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »

That's exactly what I think.  Axl uses the same voice to say "it's been a while" that he uses to say "good for you, buddy".

Ali
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »

That's exactly what I think.  Axl uses the same voice to say "it's been a while" that he uses to say "good for you, buddy".

Ali

I listened to it again. It's definitely him.

"Last I know, you aren't in the band - it's been a while!" As in, it's been a while since Izzy was in the band. Then Izzy says "That was Merck" (or someone says "That was Merck").

The "it's been a while" bit really doesn't sound like Izzy to me.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2006, 05:44:03 PM »

did you ever hear izzy`s voice people`?

izzy says "it`s been a while" nothing more, nothing less....

i`m not sure who tells axl to stop the show (i think it`s merck) and more importantly who says "that was merck"

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #159 on: August 28, 2006, 05:45:55 PM »

That's exactly what I think.? Axl uses the same voice to say "it's been a while" that he uses to say "good for you, buddy".

Ali

I listened to it again. It's definitely him.

"Last I know, you aren't in the band - it's been a while!" As in, it's been a while since Izzy was in the band. Then Izzy says "That was Merck" (or someone says "That was Merck").

The "it's been a while" bit really doesn't sound like Izzy to me.

Well, Axl could have meant "it's been a while since I checked, but last I knew you weren't in the band."  That sort of thing.  Without any visual evidence, I don't know how you can say who he directed that towards. 

Ali
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: