Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:26:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227915 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axls LATEST rant - 10-ycbm-2006-06-11
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axls LATEST rant - 10-ycbm-2006-06-11  (Read 29850 times)
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2006, 09:34:43 PM »

Thanks!  That's some tirade, but probably quite justified, I'm sure...
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2006, 09:38:22 PM »

did he cough in the begining of that song?   rofl

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »

heres the full song

Y.C.B.M.: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A2ECA73E5E87F87B

I must admit, hearing Ron sing at the end made me laugh. i dont really like his singing.

LOL! His singing ain't bad, but I see what you mean. Ron's mic is way louder than Axl's for some reason. Hearing Axl's voice in the back is totally weird. They completely fucked it up there. No wonder Axl got so pissed off.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2006, 09:48:15 PM »

End of "better" you can hear someone say "Junior just got hit with Tommy's guitar....in the head":
http://media.putfile.com/better-end-2006-06-11
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2006, 10:51:16 PM »

heres the full song

Y.C.B.M.: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A2ECA73E5E87F87B

I must admit, hearing Ron sing at the end made me laugh. i dont really like his singing.

LOL! His singing ain't bad, but I see what you mean. Ron's mic is way louder than Axl's for some reason. Hearing Axl's voice in the back is totally weird. They completely fucked it up there. No wonder Axl got so pissed off.

yeah...Axl singing like back up for Ron Thal, hmm....I think i'll take Axl as lead  yes
flickn
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2006, 10:58:03 PM »

...."should we just lay   down and take a nap,maybe"....
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2006, 11:02:54 PM »

Oh my god, listen to Axl sing Chinese Democracy.  no

Also, as for this rant - it's funny, but is anyone else surprised at how different Axl's voice sounds? Especially when he says "stupid idiot" and some of the other stuff around that part. It's pretty interesting.

Can anyone list some other good rants/audio clips from this feed so I can skip through to different tracks? I won't be listening to the full performance for a little while.
riotact_vancity
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »

sheesh great post fuckin spammer.^^

oh sorry....awesome rant. great to have the old Axl back!!
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2006, 12:29:02 AM »

End of "better" you can hear someone say "Junior just got hit with Tommy's guitar....in the head":

Merck?

BTW, I think it's 'Jimmy'.

Also, as for this rant - it's funny, but is anyone else surprised at how different Axl's voice sounds? Especially when he says "stupid idiot" and some of the other stuff around that part. It's pretty interesting.

Not really, compare it to Axl on KROQ or Eddie Trunk show, pretty much the same - aside being aggravated, of course.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 12:32:45 AM by sic. » Logged

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2006, 12:35:34 AM »

Merck?

BTW, I think it's 'Jimmy'.

Not really, compare it to Axl on KROQ or Eddie Trunk show, pretty much the same - aside being aggravated, of course.
merck, gnr's manager.

and it sounds like junior to me  crying
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2006, 12:41:08 AM »

Oh my god, listen to Axl sing Chinese Democracy.? no

yeah but listen to Bach on my michelle. The montior mix makes their voices sound worse than they really are.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2006, 01:17:20 AM »

These things always make the voices sound so BAD....do like the little privant rant Axl has going.  Reminds me of seeing him backstage during the show crushing everything in site because his mic went out on Oh My God.  Great Memory.
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2006, 01:23:28 AM »

These things always make the voices sound so BAD....do like the little privant rant Axl has going.  Reminds me of seeing him backstage during the show crushing everything in site because his mic went out on Oh My God.  Great Memory.

Reminds me of the time I was backstage and Axl came storming out of his dressing room and walked straight up to me and said, "Are you the sound guy?"

- "No. I'm a --"
- "I don't give a fuck. Look, there's a wild alligator in my dressing room drying to eat my bits n' pieces if you catch my drift, and I don't need no motherfuckin' alligator trying to run off with my dick before a performance! I am an artistE! I demand perfection! Now get in there and kill that damn alligator before I punch you in the balls."

Of course, I figured he was just high or completely crazy, so I went into his dressing room. Apparently my suspicions were correct since there was no alligator. Axl was right behind me jumping over my shoulder: "See it? SEE IT?!! It's right there! KILL IT!" Then he pushed me into the dressing room and screamed like a girl. "It's trying to eat my special place!"

He locked me in his dressing room and wouldn't open the door. Merck came over and said, "Axl, let the nice man out."

- "No, Merck. Slash is in there, and he's trying to gang-bang me!"
- "Axl, Slash is in Ohio right now."
[long pause]
- "FUCK YOU YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER! You ITALIAN SCUMHEAD! GET IN THE RING MOTHERFUCKER, I'LL KICK YOUR BITCHY LITTLE ASS, PUNK!"
- "Axl, last time you said that and I fought you, you lost teeth, remember?"
[long pause]
"Okay. I'll let the nice man out now."

The door began to open, and Axl peered in.

"HOLY SHIT THE ALLIGATOR'S STILL THERE!" Then he threw Merck in with me and locked both of us in there together.

Actually, that didn't happen. But if it did, then I wouldn't be lying right now, and this story would actually be more than a figment of my imagination.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 01:28:06 AM by RussianRoulette » Logged
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2006, 01:27:08 AM »

These things always make the voices sound so BAD....do like the little privant rant Axl has going.? Reminds me of seeing him backstage during the show crushing everything in site because his mic went out on Oh My God.? Great Memory.

Reminds me of the time I was backstage and Axl came storming out of his dressing room and walked straight up to me and said, "Are you the sound guy?"

- "No. I'm a --"
- "I don't give a fuck. Look, there's a wild alligator in my dressing room drying to eat my bits n' pieces if you catch my drift, and I don't need no motherfuckin' alligator trying to run off with my dick before a performance! I am an artistE[i/]! I demand perfection! Now get in there and kill that damn alligator before I punch you in the balls."

Actually, that didn't happen. But if it did, then I wouldn't be lying right now, and this story would actually be more than a figment of my imagination.

one of the best post i have ever read!! lol !!
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2006, 02:30:44 AM »

I thought Ron sounds pretty good at the end of that hihi
Fucking Axl is right pissed there.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2006, 02:58:06 AM »

what did he say at the end of asking for the piano for dizzy? tom has no earpiece? thats what it sounds like
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2006, 04:26:47 AM »

Jesus, that's fucking awesome ok

Thankx Frozen !

I just love when Axl is pissed peace

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2006, 06:56:22 AM »

Im not so sure its cool to hear him pissed off, but his rants rock all the same!. Im just glad the show went on .

(on a side note its kinda funny cause last night at work I went on a huge rant, someone took my dvd of Rock Am ring outta the dvd player in the back dining room at my restuarant, I went balsitic , on everyone and thier mother.lol cussing up a storm, yellng at the manager and others,no one would fess up! , turned out it was my manager, dumb ass! Well I dont think hell fuck with my GNR DVDs anymore!. )

Then I come home to hear Axl ranting at people who work for him , funny stuff!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2006, 08:33:10 AM »

heres the full song

At that stage Axl had walked off stage, Ron strolled over to one of the bakcing mics and joined in with Tommy/Dizzy etc who were singing the backing parts (it's them you can here quieter in the background).  For some reason the mic Ron was using is really loud in Axl's mix, I'm sure it wasn't that high at the Festival.  For the record, I think he sounds good!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2006, 10:17:16 AM »

here frozen, i hosted the clip so it wont expire
here
thanks dude.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: