Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:16:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axls LATEST rant - 10-ycbm-2006-06-11
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axls LATEST rant - 10-ycbm-2006-06-11  (Read 29849 times)
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2006, 04:13:10 PM »

Izzy- who else?

Ha....

Listen to the very end of UTLH.  Grin

- "Paradise City, Axl...we're runnin' out of time."

- "Last I know, you weren't in the band. The one thing you got right was to tell me to leave the stage, good for you, buddy - good for you!"

- "That was Merck."

[no answer]

hihi

Listening to this monitor mix you can definitely hear that his vocal chords have taken strain from all the hard singing back in the day. When he says "Good for you buddy" it's really high-pitched and doesn't sound too much like Axl. Ditto for when he says "Stupid idiot" during the YCBM rant. He actually sounds younger.  Huh

Sorry, i don't understand, who was Axl talking to when he said "last i know, you weren't in the band" etc...?

And Axl's voice was in much better shape as they stomped through Europe........It did sound strained in the beginning. He is still the best in the business though cause if anyone else tried to sing like that, their vocal chords would go rocketing straight into another galaxy.....don't believe me? You try it. It has to be natural and it is for him.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2006, 04:13:53 PM »

Izzy- who else?

izzy ? he would have ?

Nothing to say
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2006, 04:14:52 PM »

U know if Axl would soundcheck....... he probably wouldn't have so many technical problems

I've never heard of any other band have as many technical problems as GNR

Either Axl is extremely unlucky, is too lazy to soundcheck or hires a bunch of incompetents who dont know what they are doing.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2006, 04:16:51 PM »

Listen to the very end of UTLH.? Grin

- "Last I know, you weren't in the band. The one thing you got right was to tell me to leave the stage, good for you, buddy - good for you!"

- "That was Merck."

[no answer]

hihi

Listening to this monitor mix you can definitely hear that his vocal chords have taken strain from all the hard singing back in the day. When he says "Good for you buddy" it's really high-pitched and doesn't sound too much like Axl. Ditto for when he says "Stupid idiot" during the YCBM rant. He actually sounds younger.? Huh

Sorry, i don't understand, who was Axl talking to when he said "last i know, you weren't in the band" etc...?

I thought it was Merck he said that to.

Ali
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2006, 04:22:20 PM »

U know if Axl would soundcheck....... he probably wouldn't have so many technical problems

I've never heard of any other band have as many technical problems as GNR

Either Axl is extremely unlucky, is too lazy to soundcheck or hires a bunch of incompetents who dont know what they are doing.

Well....he is unlucky......aren't we all.....I believe, and always have, that he wants to save his vocals and his voice for the show....he wants to keep his voice as fresh as possible so it will last for 2+ hours of screaming your lungs out. He does vocal exercises to warm up and then he goes on. He has a very unorthadox voice.....so he has his reasons......I am not stating a fact, only an opinion that might only be worth dog shit.......have a beautiful day.

Sizzle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2006, 04:23:19 PM »

Listen to the very end of UTLH.  Grin

- "That was Merck."

[no answer]

hihi

Listening to this monitor mix you can definitely hear that his vocal chords have taken strain from all the hard singing back in the day. When he says "Good for you buddy" it's really high-pitched and doesn't sound too much like Axl. Ditto for when he says "Stupid idiot" during the YCBM rant. He actually sounds younger.  Huh

Ali

I was at Donnington: He said it to Izzy, to which Izzy replied, "That was Merck".
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »

Listen to the very end of UTLH.? Grin

- "That was Merck."

[no answer]

hihi

Listening to this monitor mix you can definitely hear that his vocal chords have taken strain from all the hard singing back in the day. When he says "Good for you buddy" it's really high-pitched and doesn't sound too much like Axl. Ditto for when he says "Stupid idiot" during the YCBM rant. He actually sounds younger.? Huh

Ali

Who gives a hot fuck....it was funny as hell....a lot of it was. I don't care if he was talking to the motherfuckin' toothfairy...know what I mean bro?

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2006, 04:33:13 PM »

"Last I know...you're not in the band."

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that?  Huh
Origen
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2006, 04:35:56 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that?? Huh

I don't have time to listen to the whole thing so I don't know what all the rants are, so after what song does he say this?

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2006, 04:37:47 PM »

How can I d/l it? The file has expired?  Undecided
Help please  Smiley
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2006, 04:38:12 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that?? Huh

I don't have time to listen to the whole thing so I don't know what all the rants are, so after what song does he say this?

Right before Paradise.....u gotta here what he says at the end of I used to love her though....

anythinggoes
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2006, 04:39:29 PM »

How can I d/l it? The file has expired?? Undecided
Help please? Smiley

do you use dimeadozen if so you get the full show in appetite for collection its awesome

if you have a problem pm me
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:09 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there

Those kind of things help me to understand the Axl/Slash clash and why it fucked up in the old band. Honnestly, I can't see Axl speaking so bad to Slash or Duff like that without getting in troubles...

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that? Huh

It's OK dude, Axl was totally having a laugh when he said that to Izz, had a wide smile on his face and was having a great time at that point. Would all have been in good spirit Smiley

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:45 PM »

How can I d/l it? The file has expired?  Undecided
Help please  Smiley

DISC 1

http://www.thenewguns.com/donningtonSBD/2006-06-11-discone-thenewgunsdotcom.zip

DISC 2

http://downloads.thenewguns.com/mp3/2006-06-11-disctwo-thenewgunsdotcom.zip

DISC 3

http://downloads.thenewguns.com/mp3/2006-06-11-discthree-thenewgunsdotcom.zip
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2006, 04:42:14 PM »

How can I d/l it? The file has expired?? Undecided
Help please? Smiley

DISC 1

DISC 2

DISC 3

you shouldn't steal links  no

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there

Those kind of things help me to understand the Axl/Slash clash and why it fucked up in the old band. Honnestly, I can't see Axl speaking so bad to Slash or Duff like that without getting in troubles...

are you serious guys???   

Ouch. I didn't know he was talking to Izzy. That just shows that they still have a lot of tension. And to be honest Axl really does sound kind of like a prick there - I mean, Izzy was just telling him they were out of time, why should he get slammed for that? Huh
this is so ridiculous.....

first, merck, not izzy, told axl that they were running out of time and second, izzy and axl were having fun.....

"there`s still a lot of tension between them" Roll Eyes

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »

You're in trouble buddy...... Lips Sealed....no stealing links...

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2006, 04:48:24 PM »

are you serious guys?Huh ?

first, merck told axl that they were running out of time and second, izzy and axl were having fun.....

I have a bootleg of "so fine" from 1992 were Axl suddenly starts to unsult Slash onstage, but Slash didn't shut up and they insulted each other onstage. It's really odd. Slash didn't do anything but axl started to insult him. Do you want me to upload it? Do you want to hear it?

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »

are you serious guys?Huh ?

first, merck told axl that they were running out of time and second, izzy and axl were having fun.....

I have a bootleg of "so fine" from 1992 were Axl suddenly starts to unsult Slash onstage, but Slash didn't shut up and they insulted each other onstage. It's really odd. Slash didn't do anything but axl started to insult him. Do you want me to upload it? Do you want to hear it?

FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH.........ummmm yeah.....could ya?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: