Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:26:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Please explain the rules to me (was: The Axl vs Duff & Slash lawsuit thread)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please explain the rules to me (was: The Axl vs Duff & Slash lawsuit thread)  (Read 7839 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: February 05, 2005, 06:29:25 PM »

smoking C'mon mates!!!! Slash just made V.R cuz he knows Axl was doing something with the new GNR around...Slash can't stop hating Axl it's just cuz the guy was at rock in rio 2001 while slash was drukn n' sad at home hihi ...what do y'all think slash felt when he saw the new gnr playing at rock in rio 2001 on TV that night? ? Roll Eyes [/color][/b]

I dont know exactly how he felt, maybe weird seeing the band he used to play all his life from the outside, probably sad as to what it was reduced to, maybe a little exited when he saw that cloes-up to that brazilian fan dressed as him? peace

or maybe Slash just was having sex with Scott down into his bed meanwhile Axl was playing with the new gnr band at the rock in rio 2001...that was the best thing slash could do to kill his sadness for awhile hihi ... although Scott ever knows how to please him sharing his cocaine with!!!!? yes

or maybe your just a stupid pet. Tongue

Roll Eyes hey dude!, don't insult me!, I just spoke about Slash n' Scott n' not about ya...so do you think they couldn't get sex each other down into their beds it's just cuz they pretend to be rude men playing rock n' roll in that kind of shit called V.R? ...? Roll Eyes peace smoking hello?Huh wake up buddy, it's the true hollywood story...all kind matters happen at there.... Slash left S. Adler off while he was fucked up n' while he was drowning in heroine n' alcohol but why did slash call Scott to play for V.R when Scott is a drug addict who comes n' goes around his madness like Steven? maybe they're GAYS n' that's the reason why Slash doesn't care about it? hihi hihi hihi? beer
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 08:45:42 PM by jarmo » Logged
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 06:57:08 AM »

smoking C'mon mates!!!! Slash just made V.R cuz he knows Axl was doing something with the new GNR around...Slash can't stop hating Axl it's just cuz the guy was at rock in rio 2001 while slash was drukn n' sad at home hihi ...what do y'all think slash felt when he saw the new gnr playing at rock in rio 2001 on TV that night? ? Roll Eyes [/color][/b]

I dont know exactly how he felt, maybe weird seeing the band he used to play all his life from the outside, probably sad as to what it was reduced to, maybe a little exited when he saw that cloes-up to that brazilian fan dressed as him? peace

or maybe Slash just was having sex with Scott down into his bed meanwhile Axl was playing with the new gnr band at the rock in rio 2001...that was the best thing slash could do to kill his sadness for awhile hihi ... although Scott ever knows how to please him sharing his cocaine with!!!!? yes

Roll Eyes hey dude!, don't insult me!, I just spoke about Slash n' Scott n' not about ya...so do you think they couldn't get sex each other down into their beds it's just cuz they pretend to be rude men playing rock n' roll in that kind of shit called V.R? ...? Roll Eyes peace smoking hello?Huh wake up buddy, it's the true hollywood story...all kind matters happen at there.... Slash left S. Adler off while he was fucked up n' while he was drowning in heroine n' alcohol but why did slash call Scott to play for V.R when Scott is a drug addict who comes n' goes around his madness like Steven? maybe they're GAYS n' that's the reason why Slash doesn't care about it? hihi hihi hihi? beer

maybe you're gay a need to get out of the fuckin' closet asap!? ok Roll Eyes

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 10:35:23 AM »

I didnt insult you AxlRoseVen but your acting like a pet thats all, Mr. Rose pet that is  Wink
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 01:31:59 PM »

OK, enough with the colored fonts already.   rant 

Your font is so bright... I gotta wear shades!   Cool   Angry
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 02:13:29 PM »

AxlRoseVen, please tone down the colored font and the general nonsense of your posts. It's truely unbearable.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 06:55:27 PM »

maybe you're gay a need to get out of the fuckin' closet asap!? ok Roll Eyes

Undecided yes buddy if I'm gay or not it's my life n' not yours!!!! ... maybe the only gay is YOU in here cuz ya get upset cuz Slash have sex with Scott while they share their heroine at nights...sorry!, I never thought it could hurt ya so much.... that's the reason why do you love V.R, dude?... Oh Fuck!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes Grin smoking  rofl
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 06:57:03 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Walapino
VIP

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 07:01:39 PM »

stop inhaling shit man, your ruining the thread to unlimited and unreachable levels!!  Tongue
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 07:03:25 PM »

One more post from you about "gays and heroin" in this thread and that'll be your last post on this board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 07:25:31 PM »

One more post from you about "gays and heroin" in this thread and that'll be your last post on this board.

/jarmo

so it's not a rock n' roll site then? i'm the only one who can't say something like that in here?
...what does it mean really? GNR music has a lot of bad words into its lyrics so GNR should be ashamed about? .... buddy, what's your real problem to me?it's not fair!!!! i don't know what happens truly!!!  no
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2005, 07:29:21 PM »

Yeah, it's a GN'R board. Doesn't mean you can post childish shit like calling anybody you don't like gay....

If you don't have anything else to say other than bitch about how this board is run, go post your "feedback" in the right section.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Walapino
VIP

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2005, 08:02:31 PM »

you got squashed!

looooooooooooooooooooooooool
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2005, 08:17:15 PM »

Yeah, it's a GN'R board. Doesn't mean you can post childish shit like calling anybody you don't like gay....

If you don't have anything else to say other than bitch about how this board is run, go post your "feedback" in the right section.

/jarmo

u're a right dude but I can insult Slash, Scott or another rock star in here cuz it's a free gnr site n' you can't ban me cuz of this reason [/i] it's cuz I'm not insulting any member in here so if i call slash GAY so that won't be a reason for you to ban me..n' if you would so EVERYONE will notice? you're not a correct person then? to rule this site at all ...i'm not wanna be a nasty boy for no one in here but I'm a true gnr fan who's free to say my opinion...peace for everyone out there!? beer
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 08:25:08 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 08:20:14 PM »

I see those damn MENSA members have overrun this thread. ?Roll Eyes

ppbebe - elaborate on your post.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2005, 08:30:53 PM »

u're a right dude but I can insult Slash, Scott or another rock star in here cuz it's a free gnr site n' you can't ban me cuz of this reason

I can ban you for whatever I see fit. That decision isn't up to you. People who make pointless posts like you're doing usually do end up getting banned.

Like right now you're going way off topic in this thread and you keep doing it even though you've been told not to.

So much for a "free site". This site isn't a democracy, you're only allowed to post here because we let you. It's not your right to post here. The sooner you get that, the better.

Personally I predict that you won't last too long on this "free GN'R site".

/jarmo

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2005, 08:36:17 PM »

u're a right dude but I can insult Slash, Scott or another rock star in here cuz it's a free gnr site n' you can't ban me cuz of this reason

I can ban you for whatever I see fit. That decision isn't up to you. People who make pointless posts like you're doing usually do end up getting banned.

Like right now you're going way off topic in this thread and you keep doing it even though you've been told not to.

So much for a "free site". This site isn't a democracy, you're only allowed to post here because we let you. It's not your right to post here. The sooner you get that, the better.

Personally I predict that you won't last too long on this "free GN'R site".

/jarmo

ok, so does it mean this site hasn't honest rules for us all? does it mean you just hate me when I never hurt ya or something? buddy...give a reason why do u hate me a lot?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2005, 08:43:08 PM »

Hate? You're not that special.

I just don't appreciate people who come to this board only to start shit. Like you did. That kind of behaviour is against the rules.

It clearly says:
Attention seekers don't bother posting here.
If you're only here to start fights, you will get banned sooner or later.

Another rules says: Stick to the subject

You've already broken two rules in one night. Way to go to....

I suggest you leave this thread right now since you're clearly not interested in the subject.

/jarmo

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 05:21:52 PM »

I see those damn MENSA members have overrun this thread.  Roll Eyes

ppbebe - elaborate on your post.
my post? This is my first post on this thread. Tongue
railroadblues
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2005, 02:05:38 PM »

I know this is not exactly going along with the rules but can't we just establish an official "These former/actual band members suck" thread?

this way everybody who's interested in actually discussing facts could just go ahead without having to scroll through other people's opinions all the time ---
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2005, 02:07:13 PM »

If they suck, why talk about them?
railroadblues
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2005, 02:32:24 PM »

I don't know since I don't

--- but some people seem to have an urge to

--- or what about the "emotional relief for those who obviously ain't got nobody else to talk to" thread?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 02:38:20 PM by railroadblues » Logged
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: