Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:11:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler taken to a hospital in Germany!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler taken to a hospital in Germany!  (Read 13242 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2006, 12:26:10 PM »

[ Even pot killed my guitarist by giving him a drug indused psychosis after using it only a hand full of times.
 peace

i read some of the funniest shit on these boards!? hihi

Fuck you. CUNT

sad but true hihi  ( i mean the funny shit you read here)

your guitarist was killed by weed rofl

I am the star of Gun n' Roses.  You're playing my songs and you all work for me

he`s a fuckin has-been

and well.... he was never the star of gnr....  he talks like he wrote all the songs.... in his recent interview he even claims to have written the illusion records with slash. i guess he`s living in his own world now.... and i don?t think a rehab would really help him. he`s just to fucked... i guess the drugs make his life more liveable. i seriously think that if he quits the drugs he`d commit suicide, because his life was so empty.       but i don?t think he could afford it after all these years....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »

I know it sounds crazy, but is it possible that Adler looks the truest to his AFD days than all the others? Seriously, he's almost thinner in that picture! Stephen Fucking Adler Rocks!!!!!! Plus, it sounds like he's beaten more chix than Botaxl!!! Tell me that's not Rock N' Roll! Seriously, tell me it's not.

you know why?   because he`s still living in 1988!!    by the way you sound like you`re steven "the man" adler himself ok

so we have now two former gnr members on HTGTH hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2006, 06:58:57 AM »

I know it sounds crazy, but is it possible that Adler looks the truest to his AFD days than all the others? Seriously, he's almost thinner in that picture! Stephen Fucking Adler Rocks!!!!!! Plus, it sounds like he's beaten more chix than Botaxl!!! Tell me that's not Rock N' Roll! Seriously, tell me it's not.

Tell me, just how retarded are you?? nervous
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: