Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 12:41:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227948 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gardening 2024
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gardening 2024  (Read 6635 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #80 on: Yesterday at 07:19:39 PM »

I can't count or maybe I took a few more than I thought.   hihi  Came home with 21 plants, some are for other garden leads.  Sunday is a stormy day too so they are hanging with me until Wednesday when we can put them in.

I got to Garden of Hope, the garden my ladies' gardening club maintains.  It was supposed to be a work session to clean up the garden.  The wood chips had arrived early and were sitting on the parking lot.  It was me and the lady in charge who showed up and she can't do much physical work.  Says they don't have many people who can do that kind of work moving wood chips.  Fuck.  And she wants to lay down cardboard all over the garden and then the wood chips but first we have to put a berm of them along the one side.  Two hours later and 7 carts, done with the berm.  I joined this club so I didn't have to do physical labor.   hihi  I did like the dump cart, so much easier than pushing the wheelbarrow.  I have to get one of those.  Garden looked good though.  They had already done a few work sessions to clean it up.  It's going to take forever if I'm the only one moving the wood chips.  Decent size garden.

Beautiful night, rain coming in but may not actually rain.  Decided to burn my brush pile.  It was a beautiful night until the thunder started and then sheet lightening.   hihi  Ran for the house and left the fire burning.  Almost didn't rain but then a brief downpour put my fire out.  Will try again tomorrow.  That brush pile needs to go.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:58:59 PM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: