Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:06:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Jarmo's South American tour blog 2010 - discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jarmo's South American tour blog 2010 - discussion thread  (Read 34749 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2010, 11:24:15 PM »

Are we going to get a "Stuck in the USA Blog 2010"?

How much longer you stuck Jarmo?
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2010, 09:05:19 AM »

Jarmo my husband says that if you want to backtrack a little you can stay here and we will show you some sweet Seattle hospitality while your waiting to get home.  We know obviously that is not going to happen, but we are hoping you are safe and sound and are able to return home soon.  Hang in there, I am sure you are making the best of your situation.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »

Not sure where to post, but I figured you check here. Jarmo is there anyway for you to find out where Axl got those Two HUGE Rectangular rings? The one he where on his ring finger on each hand. I'm sure they were custom made... I have been looking for something remotely similar, but cannot find anywhere. Thanks.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2010, 09:01:39 AM »

Jarmo, I'm glad you got home safely eventually.

It must seen ironic to have travelled all the way through South and Central America, only to have the flight home cancelled for well over a week.

I suppose you got to see some sights you wouldn't have, so I guess it worked out for you in the end.  Wink

Annie
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »

Glad you made it home as well. Since that volcano could keep erupting on and off, I am cancelling my trip to England. I do not have the financial means to risk being stuck in London for a week and my vacation days were super tight. How was the atmosphere in the airport? Were people tense? Were the employees in the airports helpful? Hopefully I will get to see GNR in the US this year.
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »

sounds like a blast jaramo, hope you had fun, i bet you cant wait for the boys to play on your stomping grounds. so is the party going to be at your pad when gnr play there? lol  now that sounds like a very cool spot for a suprise gig lol

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: