Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:21:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  March 13th, 2010 S?o Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra It?lia [UPDATES + DISCUSSION]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: March 13th, 2010 S?o Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra It?lia [UPDATES + DISCUSSION]  (Read 35012 times)
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2010, 05:59:02 PM »

for those who speak portuguese, this is the best review so far!

http://www.zonapunk.com.br/ver_res_show.php?id=649
what the fuck you said?
gustavo_adami
Headliner

« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »

My pictures

gustavo_adami
Headliner

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2010, 06:56:47 PM »

snascarella
Rocker

GNR: A new era has begun!

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »

(I don?t know who is, my brother's girlfriend, my girfriend, my brother (with a green cap), ME, DJ Ashba, I don?t remember who is,I don?t remember who is)

"...Don?t you try to stop us now..."

Axl, you?re the best!
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2010, 04:57:08 PM »

The PerfectCrimeGNR gang. Go, Minas Gerais, go!!  beer

Jarmo [kinda] smilling?            !

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2010, 05:16:54 PM »

The PerfectCrimeGNR gang. Go, Minas Gerais, go!!  beer

Jarmo [kinda] smilling?            !

I have that on video too LOL Jarmo was answering some questions from fans about Guns n' Axl .He said I don't know anything to all the questions lol
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »

I have that on video too LOL Jarmo was answering some questions from fans about Guns n' Axl .He said I don't know anything to all the questions lol

AHAHAHA! He knows how to deal with fame.  ok

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »

AXL ROSE Getting Hit With Plastic Bottle In S?o Paulo; New Video Footage Surfaces - Mar. 17, 2010

New video footage has surfaced of GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose getting hit with a plastic bottle about two minutes into his band's headlining concert this past Saturday night (March 13) at Est?dio do Palmeiras in S?o Paulo, Brazil. Watch the clip below. "Where's the little fuck over here?" Axl can be heard asking the audience after he instructed his bandmates to stop playing. He continued, "C'mon, coward. You wanna fuck up the show for everybody? 'Cause I've got no problem ? I will leave. We will all leave. You wanna play games? You can fuck yourself or we can have some fun. You guys wanna have fun? Then I don't need no little fucking pussies like we had the other night at that club. You wanna fuck with me and my boys? We will leave."

GUNS N' ROSES eventually resumed playing and the rest of the concert reportedly went off without a hitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVC1duLXDE

Blabbermouth.net

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2010, 12:29:52 PM »

"Fuck You Axl Rose"  hihi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdLj5HRb4zU

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Erick
Headliner

« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2010, 12:38:42 PM »

Guns n Roses Thank you for the best day of the year
The show was fucking great, my girlfriend did not like GnR, but it broke down with emotion in November Rain and said that from now on she is a fan of GNR.

Axl Rose is the best frontman of rock and this new band detonates
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2010, 08:23:23 PM »

Side note on the surprise gig / Ellen Jabour  - hot translator. ( she is actually a top model / TV presenter)
While people who have always dissed Axl and GnR didn't get their surprise gig Ellen Jabour who has always been supportive of the band was there on stage with them.
A number of times she has said on TV she is a hardcore GnR fan and the crazy things she did to see them live last time they came to Sao Paulo ( she was too young to go but went anyway) and how she used to look like Axl because of the hair and clothes she wore as a teen.
Justice was made in GnR world. Kudos Ellen!

Just read an interview with her and she said Fernando invited her.Well done Fernando  ok
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »

Just read an interview with her and she said Fernando invited her.Well done Fernando  ok

Don't youze think the fans attending the show would have waaaaaay more preferred if Axl had asked Beta to come out onstage to translate instead of someone that they can watch on tv anytime?  I can see them inviting this person to the show and parties and stuff ...... but to make a GNR show in Brazil extra special, there's only one person I'd wanna see/hear onstage doing the translating.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »

Don't youze think the fans attending the show would have waaaaaay more preferred if Axl had asked Beta to come out onstage to translate instead of someone that they can watch on tv anytime?  I can see them inviting this person to the show and parties and stuff ...... but to make a GNR show in Brazil extra special, there's only one person I'd wanna see/hear onstage doing the translating.
no, i think 98% of the fans attending the show have no idea who beta is, and i don't think any of the ones there were dissapointed that a hot model was translating for axl
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »

no, i think 98% of the fans attending the show have no idea who beta is, and i don't think any of the ones there were dissapointed that a hot model was translating for axl

I think it would've been cool if Beta had done it, though right after Rio 2001 I read she said she felt uncomfortable to translate in front of so many people.Maybe that's why.
Also,Ellen said it wasn't something planned.I'm guessing when Axl requested a translator Beta shied away and someone must have pushed Ellen onto stage lol Either that or Axl picked the first one in sight.At that point she hadn't even been introduced to him yet.
Anyhow, Beta and Fernando ( prob Vanessa too, couldn't see her from where I was standing )were there on the side of the stage dancing and it was pretty cool to see how happy and proud they were of Axl and his boys and for the people who know who they are this was probably much better than just a few lines translation.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2010, 09:46:56 PM »

I think it would've been cool if Beta had done it, though right after Rio 2001 I read she said she felt uncomfortable to translate in front of so many people.Maybe that's why.

Oh.  I didn't know she said it made her uncomfortable.  Sad

I was just picturing a scenario with Axl going into this looong schpiel....

Axl:  We don't want anyone getting hurt ... the crowd is being pushed forward against the barriers... blah blah blah ... please everyone take a few steps back.....

Beta's translation:  BACK THE FUCK UP PEOPLES!!!

and she says it in English and the crowd IMMEDIATELY backs up!!!  hihi
then she hands the mic back to Axl.  smiles at him.  and walks off the stage. 

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Annie
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2010, 10:01:04 PM »

Side note on the surprise gig / Ellen Jabour  - hot translator. ( she is actually a top model / TV presenter)
While people who have always dissed Axl and GnR didn't get their surprise gig Ellen Jabour who has always been supportive of the band was there on stage with them.
A number of times she has said on TV she is a hardcore GnR fan and the crazy things she did to see them live last time they came to Sao Paulo ( she was too young to go but went anyway) and how she used to look like Axl because of the hair and clothes she wore as a teen.
Justice was made in GnR world. Kudos Ellen!

She is very beautiful! Brazilian women are so stunning. And all the guys in the perfectcrime gang are pretty hot too. ok
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:02:47 PM by Annie » Logged
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2010, 10:12:25 AM »

Brazilian women are so stunning.

And some of them are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside!!!  Smiley

And the really gorgeous ones love GNR!!!  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: