Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:19:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227961 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Your Thoughts?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your Thoughts?  (Read 4483 times)
goonersnroses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 15, 2006, 10:39:01 AM »

Hey I'm new here but I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding next year?

It looks more & more likely that we are finally going to see CD around September and a US Tour, but is it safe to guess that will be followed by World Tour to back up CD? The reason I'm asking this is because since I saw them in Dublin I'm hungry for more, in fact its been 14 years of silence since they were last in Dublin and two and a half hours last Friday has just sent my appetite into overdrive. I'm hoping that like what a few other people have already stated this tour is to show everyone that GNR are BACK and to prepare the world for whats to come!

Also i'd just like to comment on how happy I'am with the overall sound and look of the band now as apposed to 2002, Axl sounds better than ever and looks fantastic, that awful goth look is dead and they look like a proper rock n roll band again plus there ain't a chicken bucket to be seen. Were back to good old fasioned hold on to your balls rock n roll, something the world has been without for far too long.
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »

Well if the CD comes out in September GN'R might be touring europe again next summer  Wink

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
coldfan13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 11:09:38 AM »

i think if the album does drop...nexts years Rock Am Ring will have the following lineup:

Guns N Roses
MetallicA
Linkin Park
Marilyn Manson

all of these bands have albums that will be comming out the next year
goonersnroses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 11:48:03 AM »

Hey I'm new here but I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding next year?

It looks more & more likely that we are finally going to see CD around September and a US Tour, but is it safe to guess that will be followed by World Tour to back up CD? The reason I'm asking this is because since I saw them in Dublin I'm hungry for more, in fact its been 14 years of silence since they were last in Dublin and two and a half hours last Friday has just sent my appetite into overdrive. I'm hoping that like what a few other people have already stated this tour is to show everyone that GNR are BACK and to prepare the world for whats to come!

Also i'd just like to comment on how happy I'am with the overall sound and look of the band now as apposed to 2002, Axl sounds better than ever and looks fantastic, that awful goth look is dead and they look like a proper rock n roll band again plus there ain't a chicken bucket to be seen. Were back to good old fasioned hold on to your balls rock n roll, something the world has been without for far too long.

Well, I went to the states last year!!! The Atlanta Georgia hoax thing....drove for days. I am from Canada and the customs folks thought I was crazy too. I am proud to be Canadian and after that experience no NO USA trips for me for awhile... Maybe by next year? I might recover my fear of travel again...Otherwise, My ass is on my own land! Unless superman comes and flies me off to a show close to home!!!!!

I'd love to see Axl live on stage again...awesome.

Its not that I would'nt go abroad to see GNR the problem is I had booked my holidays and so could'nt get time off work to follow them around the UK, so I'm hoping that I'll get my chance again next year. I read on some other thread that Axl was asked when GNR would be in Germany again and he said next year or something so I'm hoping that means a full tour of europe.
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 12:03:31 PM »

Not to get too carried away but i'm gonna have a word with one certain man who own's a castle in slane.

Guns n Roses slane castle 07 starts now. yes
Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 01:05:14 PM »

They will probably do tours in the US , Europe and maybe some other places like south america but the legs won't be as long as they have been in the past.  Maybe a month or so for each?

GNR in OZ starts now!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 05:16:32 PM »

here's ta GNR in AUSTRALIA 07'!!! beer beer beer drool drool

...........aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'fuck yeah Grin Grin peace ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
EccoTides
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 05:20:04 PM »

I think it's looking good, for the first time in a while. I was never convinced that '04 or '05 would be "the year." 2003 seemed likely, as it was so close to the activity of the 2002 tour and made sense. But as the years went on, I didn't hold my breath for CD.

My prediction is an October or November release for Chinese Democracy, and we'll hear a single in August. That's my official, completely baseless prediction.  ok
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 05:30:30 PM »

its been 14 years of silence

Don't do that again.  Ever.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 05:43:29 PM »

Dead Horse....LOCK???

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 06:16:51 PM »

Feel good about album in Fall
Feel good about US tour in Fall/Winter
Feel good about the band in general

Felt good about album before
Felt good about US tour before
Felt good about the band in general before

Fingers are crossed my friend confused
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 12:36:35 AM »

My thoughts:

the future will be, what the future is
cannot change it from the present,
so be patient
and all will become clear, in time
goonersnroses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 03:48:41 AM »

Not to get too carried away but i'm gonna have a word with one certain man who own's a castle in slane.

Guns n Roses slane castle 07 starts now. yes

Fuck that would be unbelievable especially after the way slane has fallin over the last few years, with madonna and all. Would be the best way to claw back some respect as a rock venue. I remember last year there was a petition to get ACDC for slane but it did'nt work cause they were'nt touring but maybe they will next year and we could have both at slane??Only thing is who would headline?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: