Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 10:34:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  09/12/09 Jualianna Sedbrook breaks the silence!. [Exlcusive DB]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 09/12/09 Jualianna Sedbrook breaks the silence!. [Exlcusive DB]  (Read 6850 times)
Naty-Rose
Rocker

"Don?t you try to stop us now"

« on: December 09, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »

Jualianna Sedbrook breaks the silence and tells of her days with Axl.
Exclusively for DailyBetter Group ? she tells her days with GN'R, and Axl's son who never was. December 2009

Welcome to the Jungle is perfect introduction to one the greatest RN?R album ever, Appetite For Destruction, and the video introduce us to the classic line up, and with them one the luckiest person who was witness of the birth of GUNS N? ROSES.
Julianna Sedbrook is the girl that in 1987 had the honor to be in which is the first video of the band, video of the Welcome to the Jungle song, because of Steve?s call, which one she used to share not just her house with, but also a great friendship. Today a mother of two beautiful girls, she?s back in city that joined her to the so ? called bad boys, California, and ready to be in touch with her past. She shares exclusively on his first and revealing interview the trunk of her most cherished memories. DailyBetter Group? was fortunate to be able to contact her and after several talks, she given one of the strongest interviews that we have done, not only by the importance of Juliana in the beginning of the legend of Guns N 'Roses, but also for the data cast that, for us, were absolutely unknown. A life history and deeply rooted feelings of Axl Rose, has broken the silence after more than 20 years and she has wanted to provide with the highest respect and affection. But by the time this interview was arming, a person posing as Rose and asked that gently unpublished photos she scanned for us and were published without her authorization, making everything work, confidence and effort see damaged. We strongly condemn this act that only serves to prevent persons of this type give better data. We try to tell a story that was never told, the history of a man who barely became one of the most loved and hated in the world of music, and history can only be told by him and those who I have surrounded and loved so much.
Exit interview with you from the bottom, a silence broken, a strong affection and loyalty to the greatest character in this story, the story of Guns N 'Roses.

DB: How and when did you meet the band?

Julianna Sedbrook: I met them at clubs at 1st, then me and my best friend Lisa Abbate moved to LA and we moved across the street from one of GN?Rs hangouts. It was the NY (New York) boys house were Del James and West Arkeen (the co-writer for it?s so easy) and Axl?s side band ?Smith&Wesson?) all lived, billy (who designed Axls cross tatoo and the 2nd cover to Appetite) lived there also with Reed, and a couple others, everyone used to get together and play under the name "The Drunk Fux", Slash would play, Duff, sometimes Axl, Del James, Todd Crew (RIP who was in Jet Boy), it was great mostly cover songs, all the girls would get on stage and dance and sing back up vocals. A lot of parties were held there, I have some funny photos from there! Steven was homeless, so we asked him if he wanted to move in a spare ?washroom? we had it was big enough for his bed and TV had a private entrance and rent was only $100.00 a month, he moved in right away! Then I met Adriana, they were dating and all the band and friends of theirs were always there, we used to have their ?band meetings? there as well.

DB: How did you do to be the girl in WTTJ Video? Did it influence or made any difference in your personal life?

JS: I was actually sick at the time and got a phone call from Steven saying, Axl didn?t like the girls Geffen had sent down to do the video and he wanted me to do it, so sick, I went down ?for the band? lol and we filmed ALL night. After the video was done, Axl came back to my house and spent the night, it was our 1st time together and it was amazing. It has made a difference in my life in many ways, just being seen on tv is strange for me, I remember when they had their 1st tour to England, me and Lisa went too- I saw the welcome video on TV at the hotel, it was surreal! Then at the show, people wanted my autograph, it was a lot of fun, I had some great pics Robert John took of me and Axl before a The Cult show, I would love to get copies of, they were really nice just of me and him. The video connects me to them forever and he used it again in the ?Patience? video, Axl?s sitting on the couch, looking like he?s thinking back on his life and he?s watching the ?Welcome? video with the parts of me in it, it?s sweet.

DB: What can you tell us about the recording of Appetite For Destruction and the recording of the WTTJ video?

JS: I know it took awhile, Axl had about 4 different producers, he?s a perfectionist and wanted it just right, he sure did it too- that album is one of the best ever! I remember how excited Steven was, I have a picture of him and Ronnie the roadman in his ?room? in our house holding the Original cover album in his hand, finally it was out and the rest was history! They just blew up world wide! The video was just like making any video although I can say that the scene where Axl is in the electric chair with the metal band around his head, he was shaking around so violently he cut up his forehead.

DB: You have the luck to be in some tours, in shows, etc, How was the band backstage? Any story or tale that you remember?

JS: Well the early shows were always fun, they were soooo crazy. But I think my favorite was when they went on tour w/ the cult we all went to the LA show, and I spent the night in Axls room with him, Adriana Smith called up and wanted to sleep with us, she seemed to be there in a lot of my sexual experiences hahahaha, not a part of it, just there : ) then the next night they played in San Diego and we drove down there and when we got there he said to me ?you?re a sight for sore eyes? he gave me a rose ?which I still have? and after the show, grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bus so we could have some ?private time ?. It was a sweet couple days.

03/22/10 BA, Arg
10/02/11 RIR 2011, Br
10/08/11 La Plata, Arg 10/10/11 Santa F?, Arg
10/12/11 C?rdoba, Arg
10/15/11 Asunci?n, Py
02/24/12 HOB, AC
11/02/12 HRH, LV
11/03/12 HRH, LV
Naty-Rose
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »

DB: What kind of relationship did you have with the members of the band or If you had one in particular with one of them? Any memory with each of them that can you share?

JS: I had a great friendship with Steven, he?s such a sweet person with such a good heart!, his addiction started getting bad while he was living with me, it was sad, but it was nothing compared to how bad it ended up. Slash used to come over to mine and Adriana Smiths house when we lived together; we had some fun times there. Mostly, it was always Axl, my favorite time, and it was the last time I saw him. We met up at the coconut teazer I think ?? but drove back to his place in his ?favorite? black BMW, we spent about 3 days together, just doing normal things ,watching movies, eating frozen pizzas, he would go to interviews I went to work, I was dancing then too, and would go back over to his house after work. We had a BEAUTIFUL time together. He was so romantic and gentle with me, he would wash me with a warm wash cloth, etc. just the really amazing Axl that I love. He played piano which will bring tears to your eyes and chills to your arms, it?s so pretty!

He ended up having a depressive episode and I told him I would always love him (he had locked himself in the bathroom) and always be there for him no matter what and I left?.. sad ending to one of my best memories, besides having my kids : ) but my love when I love someone is unconditional and it never ends? I miss him so much and it would mean so much to me to be able to be in contact with him or have him in my life, now that I?m back in LA, Cali again.

DB: Why and when did you get away from the band?

JS: Well I never have EVER revealed this to anyone before! After the 3 days me and Axl spent together, I turned up pregnant, I had a miscarriage as I was partying like a mad women, we all were, but it killed me losing our baby (he doesn?t even know this!) I know Axl has always wanted kids and the women he has dated that had them, he has always gotten very close to. I started dating another talented musician named Giovanni and we moved into together, I was still dancing, and I got pregnant with my GORGEOUS daughter Angelina, and dropped out of the ?LA? scene. That?s what made it so hard for Marc Canter to find me for his book, or anyone else I was close to as well. I went through some serious downs in my life and have in the past 9 years made it great again, I have had another baby girl who is now 2 her name is Lilianna, and is Amazing and so beautiful! She?s made my life worth living when at times I thought it wasn?t worth it anymore.

DB: When you found out about your pregnancy, did you try to contac Axl?

JS: No, I told no-one, it broke my heart, even though I don?t think having a child with him at that time would have been good for either of us, I was devastated as I loved him so much but I never told anyone, until now, i figure enough time has passed, I have healed emotionally enough to make it public, and I am curious to know how he would feel about it, but I may never get an answer to that. I never told him, because I lost it before I had a chance to, so I never really got a chance to make a choice if I/we wanted to keep it, so I never said anything.

DB: Are you still in touch with any of them? When and how was the last time did you see one of them?

JS: Yes I?m in contact with Steven, and so happy to be talking with him again and know his life is on track and he?s happy has a great wife. He deserves the best!. I haven?t talked with the rest of them in a very long time and just in the past year started putting myself back out there to be able to be found and would love to get back in contact with them.

DB: How was you relationship with Axl? Any fun, crazy or amazing memory that you still remember of him or private time that want to share?

JS: As I said my relationship with Axl was special, amazing and strange all at the same time, fun, crazy, and sweet. I previously told my favorite story of him and me together, of all I miss him the most because what we shared in private was something special between just him and me. I also miss Steven, we had a great friendship, he?s so funny.

DB: In the times that you spent with Axl, how was he at personal level with family and friends?

JS: Very different then with the public, he was different with different people though, I have heard he threw girls out of his house naked and told them basically to F__K off.. but I never experienced that side of him, I have seen him cause a lot of throwing bottles etc. in clubs but he was crazy at times. He had a lot of issues with his family I really don?t want to get into though it is his personal deamons.

DB: Did you meet Erin Everly? Do you remember how was the relationship between Axl and Erin?

JS: Yes I met Erin several times, she didn?t like me for obvious reasons, I always thought she was his (Axl) true love, but they had a STRANGE relationship and volatile as well. Yet very loving too, they had many physical fights etc, but she was a lot younger than him (so was I), but I do know they loved each other.

DB: What can you tell us about this triangles? Adriana, Steve and Axl?

JS: The making of rocket queen with Adrianas background part did cause a lot of waves for all 3 of them. Adriana is a free spirit and did and I?m sure still does do what she wants at the moment, and lives for today, as I do now myself!! Barbi however gets very little credit for the song and it was written for her, Adrianna just did ?backups? but it has given her a huge amount of attention. She is a sweetheart and we had some really great times together and I always wish her the best too! It is a great song and the end lyrics are so sweet.

03/22/10 BA, Arg
10/02/11 RIR 2011, Br
10/12/11 C?rdoba, Arg
10/15/11 Asunci?n, Py
02/24/12 HOB, AC
11/02/12 HRH, LV
11/03/12 HRH, LV
Naty-Rose
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »

DB: Did you meet those people? And if you did what can you tell us about them?

Vicky Hamilton I don?t recall meeting her, but of course heard a lot about her, I got my copy of the video and album from Geffen, I?m not sure if it was her personally, but she helped them get off the ground!

Paul Tobias
I never met that I re-call. It was a long time ago.LOL

The girl in Axl?s tattoo The girl in Axl?s tattoo
I have heard many stories around that and the one thing I do know, it?s a beautiful song!!!!!

DB: Tell us about you, your life, your dauther and your family! How are you today? How has been your life since then?

JS: Both my daughters are great my oldest Angelina is in college with a 4.0 average : ) I?m a proud mama .. my littlest Lilianna is amazing she?s ? Dominican so at 2 she speaks both English and Spanish. And she?s so beautiful, both are!, my life is good now, I love animals, we have 2 dogs and a cat which is a small amount, I usually have a Zoo hahahaha.. They are my family, I don?t have contact with my other family, I have a brother in Seattle, who?s very kool! And my biological father died when I was 12 years old.

DB: What did it make you come back to LA, California?

JS: I came back to LA, Cali from NY because I grew up here and have family here, a better place to raise my baby

DB: What do you feel when you see the video these days? What memories come up to your head?

JS: So many, sometimes I cry, others I smile and laugh, I miss those days, but you can?t live in the past, you have to live for the day! So I try to do that and know I have had a life many would have loved to have had!

DB: Looking back how do you remember those years?

JS: The best in my life! They really were, I had more fun then, than anytime I can remember.

DB: What do you think about CHINESE DEMOCRACY and Guns N? Roses nowdays?

JS:It?s very different then the old GN?R but I think Axl has what he wants ? it his way, I actually haven?t even listened to to CD yet, I will but I?m just happy all of them continue to do what they love and what they are so good at~ making GREAT Rock n Roll!!!!

Thank you so much for hearing my input in the making of GN?Rs beginning; there are so many people who were there. I feel privileged to have been apart of it. Thanks again and much love to all the members of GN?R? I love you always~ Julie ?The Welcome To The Jungle Girl?

Thanks Julie, DailyBetter Group ? sends you our warmest greetings and we really appreciate your confidence and choice of providing this great interview, We're sorry about the pictures. Thanks to you we know a little more about the history of Guns N 'Roses, we hopefully that Axl give you a chance to see he someday. We communicate to Rose this interview and data have been provided with the deepest respect that we have him for the sole purpose of being able to help put together a nice history with a happy ending.

Management: Mar?a Ang?lica Torre Alba-Staff DailyBetter Project ?
Preparation, translation and adaptation:
Matias -DailyBetter Group ?
Natalia -DailyBetter Group ?
Mar?a Ang?lica Torrealba-Staff DailyBetter Project ?

DailyBetter Group ?
DailyBetter Project ?
You Are Fan, You are Daily!

www.dailybetter.com.ar

Legal:
All rights reserved to DailyBetter Group ? and DailyBetter Project ?.
DailyBetter Group ? prohibit the reproduction in whole or part of this interview without appropriations credits that appear at the bottom of this note and the relevant link.
Juliana Sedbrook only authorizes at DailyBetter Group ? the publication of the photographs contained in this note with the credits previously agreed.
Note and photos based in intellectual property rights and for the deposit required by law.
Declarations:
Juliana Sedbrook and DailyBetter Group ? declare that the interview has been quite agreed in their structure and wording to avoid misinterpretation.
Juliana Sedbrook states that the only persons authorized to publish the photographs in this interview is DailyBetter group?, also declares that it's under rights and intellectual property rights of DailyBetter Project ?

03/22/10 BA, Arg
10/02/11 RIR 2011, Br
10/12/11 C?rdoba, Arg
10/15/11 Asunci?n, Py
02/24/12 HOB, AC
11/02/12 HRH, LV
11/03/12 HRH, LV
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF61ey0&feature=related

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 02:11:26 PM »

Old topic I know but thought this was pretty cool. Just saw this pic on Facebook of Julianna making out the singer from Guns 2 Roses taken last month in California.  ok

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 09:41:39 PM »

Thanks for digging that up, I hadn't read it before!   ok
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 11:05:20 PM »

Old topic I know but thought this was pretty cool. Just saw this pic on Facebook of Julianna making out the singer from Guns 2 Roses taken last month in California.  ok

Hahaha I thought I had set this photo to private on Facebook!?!?!? Ah well.   rofl I'm staying with her at her house next month whilst G2R play California so if there is any rare GNR merch (which there probably is) i'll post the pics up here for you guys!!!  ok

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: