Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:52:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  July 10, 2022 - Milan, IT @ San Siro Stadium
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 10, 2022 - Milan, IT @ San Siro Stadium  (Read 4745 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2022, 03:31:48 PM »

No, it's not. No amount of you repeating that will make it true. The only thing you repeating this ad nauseum does is repeatedly demonstrate your ignorance on the topic.

Ali

Stubbornly rejecting any differing opinion as "false" and self-proclaiming your opinion as "truth" is what a troll does.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2022, 06:43:10 PM »

Pot- Meet-Kettle  Grin

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2022, 01:27:23 AM »

Another 2 cents from me. The show was amazing (again). Don't want to compare it with Dublin and usually I do write when I am attending. I really don't understand people who are saying "same show, Axl sounds like shit but I wasn't there". Well, I was and I did find the show as a very good one. There were absolutely no sound issues and yes, Axl sounded amazing. So was the band. The crowd was way more lively than Dublin, the people were clearly having fun and I saw a couple of mosh pits during Double Talkin' Jive and You Could Be Mine. Something I haven't seen in a GN'R concert for a long time. The venue looked a bit empty by the beginning however it was absolutely fully packed by the middle. Perhaps it was too early for Italians to start the party during daylight even if it was 20:00 local time. So yes, I had an amazing time, I liked both shows which I have attended, they were different but good in their own way. If I could, I would go to as many shows as I can, it is a wonderful experience after all, so big thanks to the whole GN'R crew who are involved in this!

"...It don't really matter..."
Vezara
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2022, 05:18:05 AM »

This time I went to Bologna to see mr Brian May. Good show peace my bro went to the show he sent me some video, seems nothing different in terms of quality of the vocals. He said they couldnt hear richard fortus

If I remember correctly, this is the second GNR show you missed in Italy? rofl  Huh
You were selling your tickets for the show a couple of years back and now you went to see Brian May instead?
Please forgive me and correct me if I am wrong... love

I was in Imola in 2017. Great show. I skipped the Firenze one cause he was struggling already with his voice, i wouldn't have bought a ticket even with a gun pointed at me. I don't go to shows just for the sake of it, i want to listen to decent music and performances. If artists are not matching my expectations, i simply don't go. Luckily enough we have yt nowadays  beer I don't like to be baked by the sun for hours, struggling with fuckin aching back and knees waiting for somebody who takes for granted my support. That's my idea. You care, i care. You don't , I don't. Not a big deal, see you next time, maybe.

I never resell tickets plus i havent even bought the b may one, it was a gift love

You Italians are born and blessed with a musical instinct... On one hand that is a blessing, but on the other hand it would be much more enjoyable if you could just go to a show and enjoy it without having the stress of them matching your high expectations. When I go to an Andrea Boccelli concert, I enjoy the precise sound of the singer and every instrument... But when I go to a rock concert, I have 20k+ people singing and screaming in the same time... you have the band running around, jumping and transferring their crazy energy...
I personally, enjoy listening, singing and jumping around while my favorite band is playing my favorite songs. Believe me, they kicked ass, on every show I've been to. Do they make mistakes? Probably... But who cares when they put on such a great show. The fun I have, keeps me smiling for the whole year peace
I am not trying to change you, that is impossible! I do not even condemn you for not going to the concerts... For me its just bizarre to comment on stupid YT videos which can never match the sound of a live concert, and miss the real deal when you have the chance. beer
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2022, 07:33:21 AM »

Seen them twice in 2017 and twice in 2022.
They are as good today as 5 years ago.
For me someone saying they were good in 2017 but not anymore is just bullshit.

Id rank my post reunion shows:
Bangkok 2017 (it was my first GNR show in 7 years so it helped to make it extra special)
Prague 2022
Tallinn 2018
Lisbon 2022
Hämeenlinna 2017
Berlin 2018

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Vezara
Headliner

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2022, 10:01:22 AM »

Bangkok 2017 (it was my first GNR show in 7 years so it helped to make it extra special)
Prague 2022
Tallinn 2018
Lisbon 2022
Hämeenlinna 2017
Berlin 2018
That is a good number of shows... I suppose you live somewhere in northern Europe... Lisbon is really far...probably low cost flight or something... but how did you end up in Bangkok for the concert?
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2022, 03:36:04 PM »

Prague 2022
Tallinn 2018
Lisbon 2022
Hämeenlinna 2017
Berlin 2018
That is a good number of shows... I suppose you live somewhere in northern Europe... Lisbon is really far...probably low cost flight or something... but how did you end up in Bangkok for the concert?
Yeah, i live in Finland.
I went to Thailand with family for a holiday. The gig happened to be at the same time, so i travelled alone to Bangkok for 2 days. Was a great time. I think i sweated a couple liters during the gig, it was so hot.

Lisbon is far but not that far, about a 5h flight. Another favorite of mine the Stones were playing in Madrid 3 days before the gig in Lisbon so it all worked out perfectly and i went there aswell. Flight were no bad at all. around 280e for the whole trip with 3 flights.
Super happy that it all worked out, no cancelations. Didnt get sick. Got to see cool places, met some great people. And of course the gigs were amazing. Exactly what the doctor ordered.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2022, 06:26:02 PM »

Prague 2022
Tallinn 2018
Lisbon 2022
Hämeenlinna 2017
Berlin 2018

Yeah, I'd say they've been fairly consistent since 2017. 2016 was something special, though.

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2022, 08:48:09 PM »

No, it's not. No amount of you repeating that will make it true. The only thing you repeating this ad nauseum does is repeatedly demonstrate your ignorance on the topic.

Ali

Stubbornly rejecting any differing opinion as "false" and self-proclaiming your opinion as "truth" is what a troll does.
No, it's what someone who has heard Vince Neil recently, as well as Axl Rose, does in this particular situation.

Also, Axl's voice was shot...in July of 1992. As was Tom Keifer's voice for several stretches over his career.

Those are examples of a "shot" voice. Not, "I don't like the way he sings anymore."

Ali
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 08:52:26 PM by Ali » Logged
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2022, 07:53:45 PM »

No, it's what someone who has heard Vince Neil recently, as well as Axl Rose, does in this particular situation.

Also, Axl's voice was shot...in July of 1992. As was Tom Keifer's voice for several stretches over his career.

Those are examples of a "shot" voice. Not, "I don't like the way he sings anymore."

Ali

You're in the minority and your opinions aren't facts, deal with it.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: