Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 04:45:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N? Roses vs. Bon Jovi ? Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N? Roses vs. Bon Jovi ? Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame  (Read 11642 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2014, 12:13:48 PM »

I almost voted for Bon Jovi because I'm not comfortable with GNR winning the same contest in which Ratt beat Nirvana.  But I voted for GNR anyway.

Hahaha. That's funny.  hihi

Keep up the good fight though.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »

GNR is behind by one percent or so. Just voted for them again (you're allowed one a day). Not that the contest is a big deal but hell, might as well.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2014, 03:48:58 AM »

Just voted again and now guns has a nice lead.   
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2014, 12:25:10 PM »

Yeah, they are ahead by about 2-3 points.

ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2014, 06:09:40 PM »

Today is the last day for votes if I am not mistaken and Bon Jovi seems to be closing the gap. They are pretty close so now every vote really counts!

slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »

I think I speak for all of us when I say FUCK Bon Jovi!

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2014, 10:47:53 PM »

I some how got another vote in today, guess cause I am on a different computer.   Bon Jovi is in the lead again, but only by a slight amount.   That really makes me sick
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2014, 03:12:43 AM »

Looks like Bon jovi won.  From what I hear the fix was in.   I think I saw aomeone that I swore looked liked Ritchie sambora stuffing a ballet box
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2014, 12:18:30 PM »

Oh no... so Bon jovi is better than GNR?

lol

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2014, 03:32:38 PM »

Oh no... so Bon jovi is better than GNR?

lol

I want a recount lol
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2014, 03:35:10 PM »

Looks like Bon jovi won.  From what I hear the fix was in.   I think I saw aomeone that I swore looked liked Ritchie sambora stuffing a ballet box

Hahahaha

If anything, Richie would be stuffing votes for GNR, given recent events in that band.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2014, 09:06:39 PM »

Congratulations BJ

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2014, 09:24:15 PM »

Congratulations BJ

smoking

Yeah, congratulations BJ. I hope the winner of the contest gets a BJ. Then BJ could get a BJ. "Damn, that should have been my BJ!" -DJ

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 03:08:56 PM »

I'm not really sure why Bon Jovi was included in this poll.  Now I am a fan of Bon Jovi, being from Jersey and all, but they are not exactly a hard rock/metal band.  If anything they are more of an adult contemporary band, and to their credit nobody has done it better for the past 30 years.  They started playing stadiums in the late 80's and still play stadiums today and never went through a down time in popularity, they were always massive.  They attract more of a  Rascal Flatts, Michael Buble type of an audience than a GNR or Metallica one.  You will see them on shows like Ellen, The Today Show and  Live with Kelly and Michael.  So while I kind of understand their late 80's records maybe putting them on this list, they really did move away from the hard rock thing about 25 years ago.  Also they are nowhere near as good as GNR.  Smiley
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2014, 03:37:48 PM »

I'm not really sure why Bon Jovi was included in this poll.  Now I am a fan of Bon Jovi, being from Jersey and all, but they are not exactly a hard rock/metal band.  If anything they are more of an adult contemporary band, and to their credit nobody has done it better for the past 30 years.  They started playing stadiums in the late 80's and still play stadiums today and never went through a down time in popularity, they were always massive.  They attract more of a  Rascal Flatts, Michael Buble type of an audience than a GNR or Metallica one.  You will see them on shows like Ellen, The Today Show and  Live with Kelly and Michael.  So while I kind of understand their late 80's records maybe putting them on this list, they really did move away from the hard rock thing about 25 years ago.  Also they are nowhere near as good as GNR.  Smiley

Ya I like to refer to them as easy listening rock music..   Something you would here in a elevator.  Songs are not really about anything and you don't have to put much thought into them.   I am sure a lot of Bon Jovi fans are Nickleback fans as well
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2014, 04:47:31 PM »

Ya I like to refer to them as easy listening rock music..   Something you would here in a elevator.  Songs are not really about anything and you don't have to put much thought into them.   I am sure a lot of Bon Jovi fans are Nickleback fans as well

I wouldn't go as far as the Nickelback reference.  No band has ever had less to say than Nickelback.  hihi
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:54:37 PM by Bodhi » Logged
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2014, 09:56:46 PM »

I wouldn't go as far as the Nickelback reference.  No band has ever had less to say than Nickelback.  hihi

LOL Nickelback is hilarious. I guess someone had to be the most cliche band ever. They sound like a made up band from South Park or something.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: