Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:47:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227879 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.  (Read 29354 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2005, 01:53:53 PM »

It sure as shit better be fake. There better not be any gay shit on CD.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2005, 02:03:55 PM »

It sure as shit better be fake. There better not be any gay shit on CD.

so you consider use your illusions gay?

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2005, 02:33:48 PM »

No. I wouldn't say the UYI's were gay. But there was some gay shit on them. Having two versions of any songs, slow songs even, is gay. Get in the Ring was gay. The last half of Breakdown was gay.

Anyway, I am a GNR fan that likes my GNR and Axl to do what they do best. And that is to kick the shit out of everyone. An overreliance of slow tracks on a GNR album is gay. One slow track on an album is enough. If there is to be another slower track it better be tripped out like Madagascar. UYI 1, having November Rain and Don't Cry, is overkill for me, and because of the many misteps on both the albums, I can't ever listen to them straight through. I am always skipping to one track to another. I pray I won't be doing that for CD. I can easily listen to Appetite Straight through.

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2005, 03:01:39 PM »

godamn, give us something real then to let us talk about

rant

anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2005, 03:19:50 PM »

No. I wouldn't say the UYI's were gay. But there was some gay shit on them. Having two versions of any songs, slow songs even, is gay. Get in the Ring was gay. The last half of Breakdown was gay.

Anyway, I am a GNR fan that likes my GNR and Axl to do what they do best. And that is to kick the shit out of everyone. An overreliance of slow tracks on a GNR album is gay. One slow track on an album is enough. If there is to be another slower track it better be tripped out like Madagascar. UYI 1, having November Rain and Don't Cry, is overkill for me, and because of the many misteps on both the albums, I can't ever listen to them straight through. I am always skipping to one track to another. I pray I won't be doing that for CD. I can easily listen to Appetite Straight through.

Do you know what's really gay? Two men having sex.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2005, 03:29:07 PM »

"Do you know what's really gay? Two men having sex."

You know what's really, really gay? Two men having sex while listening to TWAT.

anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2005, 03:45:20 PM »

Yeah I suppose it is.  hihi

BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2005, 04:38:14 PM »

Here's some comments from Merck and Brain on the song.

http://www.sp1at.com/item.php?id=196

On top of that, Dizzy said it was fake...

Dizzy's comment is on the Sp1at "News" forum if you are interested.

I understand you wrote that ---   but I have a friendly question because everybody writes different & some even mix there own opinion within (not suggesting you by any means, but people do).  I just would like to get a read on how you write.

1. Did all three >> Dizzy Reed, Brain, & Merck say this was not a "GNR Song" directly to you without a third party relaying the information to you?

thanx Smiley

-BP

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2005, 05:14:13 PM »

I understand you wrote that ---? ?but I have a friendly question because everybody writes different & some even mix there own opinion within (not suggesting you by any means, but people do).? I just would like to get a read on how you write.

1. Did all three >> Dizzy Reed, Brain, & Merck say this was not a "GNR Song" directly to you without a third party relaying the information to you?

thanx Smiley

-BP

Yes.  ok

I can forward the emails to Jarmo if you want. Except for Brain's which I deleted by mistake!  Roll Eyes
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2005, 05:39:57 PM »

Budha_Master are you even a Guns n Roses fan? If you say that the Use your illusions albums is gay, I think there's something wrong in your head.
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »

I understand you wrote that ---   but I have a friendly question because everybody writes different & some even mix there own opinion within (not suggesting you by any means, but people do).  I just would like to get a read on how you write.

thanx Smiley

-BP

Yes. ok

I can forward the emails to Jarmo if you want. Except for Brain's which I deleted by mistake! Roll Eyes

thanx...  & no need. U got a PM though  Wink

-BP

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2005, 06:57:53 PM »

Budha_Master are you even a Guns n Roses fan? If you say that the Use your illusions albums is gay, I think there's something wrong in your head.

Uh, dude, did you even read what I wrote? I am an old school fan. With that comes the accceptance that not everything is and has been roses with GNR and the music they have given us. I never said the UYI's were gay.

Mateoson, asked me the same question and I explained it. The UYI albums have what I would call masterpieces on them. But the UYI albums are not masterpieces. That is just being straight up and real. For years we have had discussions on here regarding these problems, and I know you havent been around long enough to take part in them. If the best off 1 and 2 were put into one album instead of what we have, it would be a pretty damn perfect album.

Being a GNR fan doesnt mean I have to like everything that GNR has fed me and take a blinds eye to things that were really lame and gay. For instance (and I will tie this back into the thread):

The last part of the Get In the Ring Tour got way to bloated and "gay." They got back into being pretty, making sure their hair was blow dried just right, had bitches playing trumpets, flutes, and whatever else they thought added to a Rock show. It pretty much became that in which GNR first helped destroy with the gay Rock acts of the 80's and allowed bands like Nirvana to come along and get popular because they were more dirty and real.

Musically, the mistakes in UYI are pretty debatable. Most agree that there is prroblems but the funny part is, is that people dislike different things which speaks volumes. I talked about some in my response to Mateoson but I have more problems with them. Regardless, I still think Axl is the topdog and the man, his voice, his music, and his words, effects me like no other living artist today. GNR's best work, is far better then the best music by pretty much any other artists (except for me, the Beatles).

So to answer your question bro. I am a GNR fan. I take the good with the bad. So what kind of fan are you, to even question me based on my words you have read?

And yea GNR or not, just based on this piece of rumored music from TWAT we have heard. It sounds very gay.

Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2005, 08:24:17 PM »

You know what's really, really gay? Two men having sex while listening to TWAT.

Your killing me here man...! Too funny.
 rofl

axleu
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2005, 06:02:14 AM »

It's 100% fake. I've just listened to that thing, and I immediately recognized the track "The great escape", from the album called "Brave", by Marillion (one of my favourite bands).  peace

www.marillion.com
Farmer
Opening Act

Dreams are basically, like, the farts of the mind

« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2005, 10:06:47 AM »

Axleu - 100% true...just checked it out....
Here
http://songs2.allofmp3.com/mcatalog.shtml?group=5353&album=16&albref=14

track numba 12...you can preview it....by pressing the button to the right of the bitrate.....

Damn....I started to hope already.....damn Cry

Well, as you can see, being a fucking psycho basket-case like me does have it's advantages
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2005, 10:24:28 AM »

I like your avatar axleu
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2005, 12:38:34 PM »

Told you guys it wasnt gnr.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 01:22:31 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2005, 01:06:28 PM »

Talk you guys it wasnt gnr.

What's left to talk about?  rofl
visionary432
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2005, 01:20:05 PM »

shit guys, sorry about this. my bad ;/
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2005, 02:10:28 PM »

Axleu - 100% true...just checked it out....
Here
http://songs2.allofmp3.com/mcatalog.shtml?group=5353&album=16&albref=14

track numba 12...you can preview it....by pressing the button to the right of the bitrate.....

Damn....I started to hope already.....damn Cry

Atleast it's been cleared up now. Thanks Farmer and axleu for the links.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: