Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:23:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.  (Read 29355 times)
axleu
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2005, 02:48:33 PM »

Axleu - 100% true...just checked it out....
Here
http://songs2.allofmp3.com/mcatalog.shtml?group=5353&album=16&albref=14

track numba 12...you can preview it....by pressing the button to the right of the bitrate.....

Damn....I started to hope already.....damn Cry

Atleast it's been cleared up now. Thanks Farmer and axleu for the links.

My pleasure!

It will be funny to look at the reactions on the marillion.com forum. I've registered today (for the second time, I forgot my pseudo AND my password...), but I'll be able to talk Marillions fans about that only in two or three days...
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2005, 06:31:49 PM »

EDIT: post retracted - Looked into more heavily - I can honestly say I fucked up a little for once. I took a report from a 3rd party that, in which, still confusses me. but I did follow through to the lead with help. Note I didn't publish it as news

Sincerely BP gunsnroses.us / chinesedemocracy.com (sooner)

Going on the record that days ago I retracted a hinting comment I made. I was in the middle of looking into words & quotes from a 3rd party at the time.

Everybody should thank Ginger for following through with the report she wrote for splat. I think I'm in love....

-BP  peace

Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2005, 07:17:15 PM »

that's my point!! it HAS clearly been recorded with MIDI (like i said) and the synthesizer/soundcard/whatever used to PLAY that MIDI file has shit sound. surely if axl was to made an orchestrated demo he'd use a decent strings sample - especially as he's reportedly spent so much money on computer equipment. that's what makes me believe that this 'leak' has actually been recorded by some kid on a casio keyboard using a live axl piano part as inspiration.

MIDI is a standard used for compatibility of sounds, not quality of the sound...there was a time when casio keyboards didnt have MIDI...and even the highest quality digital synths still use MIDI...

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2005, 07:36:35 PM »

I think we can end this right here.

It's NOT GN'R.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: