Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:43:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  if bucket is still on cd the music is done"tommy"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: if bucket is still on cd the music is done"tommy"  (Read 2612 times)
vinnylyons
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: May 19, 2005, 11:32:56 AM »

what could be taking so long i'm starting to think they are rerecording his parts i think the have found somebody else that why merck is confident it will be out this year its been 2 years since he left Huh
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 12:23:21 PM »

That's the million dollar question, jimmy.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 12:38:26 PM »

I would bet BH parts are long gone as well.

After Axl's public skewering of him following BH's departure I really can't see Axl keeping them and having to pay royalties to a guy he sees as an opportunist.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 02:19:17 PM »

opportunist

Er.....the opportuneness...... timing
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 06:42:16 PM »

Its true.... Buckethead has left the band 2 years ago... And we still call them... NEW GNR...  give me a break
UziSuicide05
Opening Act

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »

Tracii Guns should replace BH.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 01:14:35 PM »

I think the truth is:

the music is done, BH is on the album, Axl had some "problem" with him ( or vice-versa) and BH is gone for sure, they made a contract and Axl doesnt wanted to changed his solos / contributions , but someone has to play this shits live.... our leed guitarrist? ROBIN F***** FINCK. Robin?s style is not the same that BH, so Robin is working on this to play this things live... so the waiting continues.... you can see all the band members doing solo things, Robin is the one locked on Axl?s basement with cameras and a lot of cofee.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 07:21:45 PM »

I think the truth is:

the music is done, BH is on the album, Axl had some "problem" with him ( or vice-versa) and BH is gone for sure, they made a contract and Axl doesnt wanted to changed his solos / contributions , but someone has to play this shits live.... our leed guitarrist? ROBIN F***** FINCK. Robin?s style is not the same that BH, so Robin is working on this to play this things live... so the waiting continues.... you can see all the band members doing solo things, Robin is the one locked on Axl?s basement with cameras and a lot of cofee.
makes too much sense... .poor Robin Cry

No, Wait, maybe it's rather Chris who's sacrificed for BHs part in the basement!

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 08:44:55 PM »

If Buckethead was still in the band , Axl could use something kinda funny for an album cover. Have Buckethead inside one of those chinese chicken coop prison cells!

HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 10:39:26 PM »

If Buckethead was still in the band , Axl could use something kinda funny for an album cover. Have Buckethead inside one of those chinese chicken coop prison cells!
Didn't Axl say he had the cover art decided years ago? A little while after the interview in which he previewed a few songs instrumentally to [whatever magazine it was]?

Either way, I don't think we'll be seeing ex-bandmembers on the cover of CD. Just a hunch Tongue 
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 09:23:10 PM »

Didn't Axl say he had the cover art decided years ago? A little while after the interview in which he previewed a few songs instrumentally to [whatever magazine it was]?

Either way, I don't think we'll be seeing ex-bandmembers on the cover of CD. Just a hunch Tongue?

The cover art you are refering to is from the Asian tour a few years back when on stage Axl flashed the "cover art" for CD containing a old chinese bicycle propped on a brick wall with "Chinese Democracy" spraypainted on it. This goes back a few years so Id imagine the cover art has changed since then.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: