Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2024, 03:00:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227951 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Board Gallery thread - post your pics
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 193 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Board Gallery thread - post your pics  (Read 495505 times)
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #2600 on: April 27, 2007, 06:20:20 PM »

No one disrespects my internet-woman, and gets away with it!

*Insert John Wayne walk here*
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2601 on: April 27, 2007, 07:00:47 PM »

If you wanna discuss people whoring themselves out by posting their pics, be my guest.

But please start a new thread for it....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #2602 on: April 27, 2007, 08:57:35 PM »

Fuck you for not standing up for me Jarmo.

Yeah MCT, I am emotional.  Fuck you for saying i'm not real, i'm exactly as real as you and I wouldn't trade lives for anything.  Arrogant bastard, i've never tried to compete with anyone.  I don't care that you are more intellectual than me, you're trying to use your age to undermine me.  If you were put in charge of this board you'd run it like a fucking school!  Of course you've got more experience and are more well read - is that really what you're trying to prove by adding to this petty, bitter argument?  Can only you make valid judgements?  I'm still improving - i'm learning new skills all the time and making my life wonderful in the process.  I don't like your attitude, I think mine's better.

I can take this or leave it.
Elrothiel
« Reply #2603 on: April 27, 2007, 09:11:02 PM »

Shit... I wasn't expecting that. Cry

MCT... why!? PM me, don't ruin this thread any further.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2604 on: April 27, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »

Mmmmm, i'm still waiting for the punchline, every other mod argument i've seen before has been faked or part of a joke, or April Fool..... Undecided

Er...Happy Times...BlueTonedStoned

« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:54:21 PM by Stoned » Logged
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #2605 on: April 27, 2007, 10:35:22 PM »

Do you know that your nipples are glowing!!!!!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #2606 on: April 27, 2007, 11:26:14 PM »

I considered smiting you for calling her conceited but I let it go - you've earned some bad karma now.

Smitten for a judicious adjective? Now that's a good one.

Danny Top Hat, you can do what ever you want on this message board, i really could give two shits, but i will be DAMNED if you smite people for something so stupid as a judicious adjective.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #2607 on: April 27, 2007, 11:35:39 PM »

With the current public opinion of this message board being what it is, it really is a shame to lose one of the few moderators (or even posters, in general) who doesn't go around acting like a complete asshole.

Damn. Sad
MCT
« Reply #2608 on: April 27, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »

Fuck you for not standing up for me Jarmo.

Yeah MCT, I am emotional.? Fuck you for saying i'm not real, i'm exactly as real as you and I wouldn't trade lives for anything.? Arrogant bastard, i've never tried to compete with anyone.? I don't care that you are more intellectual than me, you're trying to use your age to undermine me.? If you were put in charge of this board you'd run it like a fucking school!? Of course you've got more experience and are more well read - is that really what you're trying to prove by adding to this petty, bitter argument?? Can only you make valid judgements?? I'm still improving - i'm learning new skills all the time and making my life wonderful in the process.? I don't like your attitude, I think mine's better.

I can take this or leave it.

Danny,

We've both been here a very long time and we both know the ins and outs of the establishment. People come and go, tempers rise and fall, friendships are formed, enemies are made and conflict, well, it's ubiquitous and inevitable. That's just the lay of the land. And to let it take you down in a moment of extreme emotion does a disservice to every single minute you've spent effecting positive change here as a moderator and every post you've made as a plain old regular Joe. See, this place has grown immensely since its inception, not just in size, but in scope. And every staff member who has plugged away over the years ( some still with us, some not) has played a major role in keeping the tree pruned as it grew. Moreover, certain staff members will forever go down in the annals of HTGTH as some of the most colorful and interesting characters we've ever seen. But even if you're not one of the notable elite, you're still a star in your own right. Because faced with the sometimes grim task of being a moderator here, one needs to put in the time. And in putting the time in, one becomes a persistent presence and a distinct voice that's felt and heard by all. And for that reason alone, I say you should jump right back into the saddle.

Yeah MCT, I am emotional. ?Fuck you for saying i'm not real, i'm exactly as real as you and I wouldn't trade lives for anything. ?Arrogant bastard, i've never tried to compete with anyone. ?I don't care that you are more intellectual than me, you're trying to use your age to undermine me. ?If you were put in charge of this board you'd run it like a fucking school! ?Of course you've got more experience and are more well read - is that really what you're trying to prove by adding to this petty, bitter argument? ?Can only you make valid judgements? ?I'm still improving - i'm learning new skills all the time and making my life wonderful in the process. ?I don't like your attitude, I think mine's better.

I'm not trying to prove anything, strictly speaking. I'm simply speaking my mind and in the process, looking out for my own. It just so happened that you cast lot with the wrong side and bore the brunt of it.

I say what I say because I believe it to be real, not to bolster my already infated ego. I'm not trying to attack you as a person, Danny. I'm just calling it like I see it and writing as I may and as I see fit. Essentially, I'm being me. And why "me" pushed you over the edge today, while through the years you've stayed the course, I have no idea. Maybe you're going through something in your personal life. Who am I to say?

Look, I step on toes. I'm an ass, I'm arrogant, I'm a prick, I'm an obtrusive windbag, etc. But ultimately I'm not a bad guy. You know this. And you also know that given enough time we're sure to cross paths every now and again. So what happens then? I'm going to be me with ferocious integrity. How about you? What are you going to be? The coward who runs away? The baby who cries foul? The fool who burns bridges? Or maybe, just maybe, you can be that work in progress you alluded to, just like the rest of us. We're not finalized and perfected products, my boy. No, we're in the process of learning and growing until the day we die. But at least to accept that, to see it and strive for that end result that never comes, at least then you can lie awake at night and revisit the day with some sense of pride in knowing that you took a step in the only direction that's right - forward.

Come back and accept the backwash. Stand and be counted, even if it's only to take one on the chin. Because it's like this, ?Danny boy, you're a mod and I hold you to a higher standard due to the responsibility and power that comes with the title. Which is why it might seem like I'm being critically harsh. Whereas in reality I'm only giving voice to what I perceive to be the truth. I just chose to present it a certain way.

As for Jarmo, I don't think he left you hanging so much as he made the most impartial call he could make under the circumstances and considering the people involved. So don't use him for further justification. Just come back, accept reality and carry on like abnormal.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2609 on: April 28, 2007, 12:13:16 AM »

For the sake of everything good someone else post some pics already
Ok kids, to help peace on earth and here in HTGTH.....here's a pic of me from a few months ago (I was going cold turkey at the time nervous )

U kind of look a little like Edward Furlong ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2610 on: April 28, 2007, 12:18:37 AM »

Who wants to see pictures of D's Mom?

GeraldFord
« Reply #2611 on: April 28, 2007, 12:21:34 AM »

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2612 on: April 28, 2007, 04:49:44 AM »

i dont really come in this thread often, only usually when the tour is on, so i get to see what the mods actually look like (so i can target them see;) )

However, due to the last few pages, i childlike comments, this thread should be locked by the mods.

If you cant respect it, dont use it.

html sucks
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #2613 on: April 28, 2007, 07:29:50 AM »

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
badapple81
« Reply #2614 on: April 28, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »

That's D's mom??!!   Shocked
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #2615 on: April 28, 2007, 09:36:23 AM »

Here's me around 10 years ago when I had long hair. Feel free to have a laugh at my expense! Grin hihi

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #2616 on: April 28, 2007, 09:38:18 AM »

And here's a more recent one

badapple81
« Reply #2617 on: April 28, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »

Dude that first photo is really you??!?!?!
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #2618 on: April 28, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »

Yep, that's me from around 1996 ok

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #2619 on: April 28, 2007, 09:43:30 AM »

Hold the phone!! Den, Den, Den, ya know, I am quite the sucker for nice cheekbones - merci beaucoup!

And yeh, nice photos too metallex... peace

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 193 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: