Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:40:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 51265 times)
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 11:53:40 PM »

By the end of the weekend if all goes to plan.

The guy who has the song you want to hear...well...I can't really say his name because I'd probably be banned.
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 11:54:19 PM »

this really sucks for axl.  he's worked hard all these years.  he doesnt need this shit.
spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2006, 11:54:40 PM »

i'm tired of this bullshit. us salivating and being yanked around so that other people can have their glory moments while axl rose watches his art being bastardized....
and yet... i can't help myself ?no
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

robots.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2006, 11:54:55 PM »

if that is true then the whole situation is complete Bullshit. that should never happen if you respect the band at all!!

Are you saying that the people who have these tracks are only willing to share them if they get paid for it?

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2006, 11:55:01 PM »

I will let you know this...

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.

OH BTW.. you just admitted to a felony in that post.

Jarmo needs to do something. This board could end up getting in some serious shit.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2006, 11:55:15 PM »

Give me a price and I'll pay for them. ?Money is no object and I'd be willing to negotiate a deal. ?Its been too long and the tracks need to come out already.

Stop.

Stop now - a bidding war does no good in this situation.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2006, 11:55:54 PM »

this i love
prostitute
seven
leave me alone
catcher in the rye

i have talked with people who knew that they are in circulation or had clips of them.
I didn't know about seven, and leave me alone, but I have also heard from various people that those other songs are out.

I was in negotiation for a song and the other guy was offered a clip of Seven.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2006, 11:56:25 PM »

music should be heard, not talked about for 12 years rofl rofl rofl
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2006, 11:56:43 PM »

if that is true then the whole situation is complete Bullshit. that should never happen if you respect the band at all!!

Are you saying that the people who have these tracks are only willing to share them if they get paid for it?

You're assuming whoever has the demos is a Guns N' Roses fan.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2006, 11:57:23 PM »

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.

Just link the fucking tracks. Shit, you act like you're  a baseball GM or something with all this 'trading" shit, it's a fucking song. If you want to do your faggy "Trading", why doesn't everyone with tracks just save us all some time and leak the shit, that way everyone gets to hear the songs.

Stop being such a douche.

Exactly. However. some traders need their ego's stroked.

A) They want to prove they had the most, first.
B) They get an ego boost once the shit hits the fan.

I actually don't care if it's leaked or not. They're pricks.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2006, 11:57:48 PM »

Jarmo needs to do something. This board could end up getting in some serious shit.

What's a felony, overpaying for a DEMO
Steel_Angel
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 11:58:30 PM »

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant get da fuck out!!!!111!!one1111
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2006, 11:59:01 PM »

what the fuck is going on have these tracks leaked yet or not???

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2006, 11:59:45 PM »

There are some selfish people who have these songs (looking for money) and there are people who are interested in benefiting ALL Gn'r fans by striking negotiations for MORE songs...so, in other words, the reason CATCHER isn't being leaked yet is so they can use it as a bargaining chip for other songs.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2006, 11:59:49 PM »

What's a felony, overpaying for a DEMO

Distributing copyrighted music that you don't own the rights to and that isn't even officially released, and receiving money for it? That's illegal, and our buddy here just admitted to it.

I wonder if Axl's  lawyers read this forum.
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2006, 12:03:05 AM »

p00p on merck
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2006, 12:04:04 AM »

i bet they already know what's out there dude. plus they knew this would happen. now they hurry up and release CD while people are in a frenzy over the demos.

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 12:04:45 AM »

Whoever informed Merck is an idiot. I don't like the idea that people have to pay to get these tracks out there, but if these fans are generous enough to pay to share with us, then I say bring on the leaked tracks.
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2006, 12:04:58 AM »

Yeah, and Merck's official response was "Oh, really? ?Uh, you'll get a statement sometime soon." ? ?rofl
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2006, 12:05:54 AM »

MyGNR Member:

The reason the clips people have right now are not being leaked is because they are being used as "bargaining chips" so that YOU WILL HAVE MORE SONGS in the long run. If people leaked all the songs - Catcher, Prostitute, etc. - the bargaining value would be zero. People with Prostitute wouldn't want to trade for Catcher it it were already posted and available to download.

If all goes well, the clips will probably all be out by the end of the weekend.

NOTE: Don't PM me asking for clips. I don't have them. If I did, I would share them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: