Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:31:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  September 23rd 2017. Rock In Rio, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: September 23rd 2017. Rock In Rio, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil  (Read 55116 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2017, 07:03:29 PM »

http://multishow.globo.com/programacao.html

00:25 until 02:10.
Not the full concert but it's sth.
Yeah i don't think they're gonna have time to do their normal set. There's a curfew. They may get away with going over 30 minutes or so but certainly not an hour to do their normal 3 hours.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2017, 07:11:08 PM »

Well it looks like livex will not be showing the hadliners aside from RHCP. i did find a periscope channel broadcasting the AO VIVO Brazilian broadcast though to watch Aerosmith tonight. Not the best solution if we want to see GNR live and not have to wait for it to be on dime an hour or so later after the show.

So you're saying there is no official broadcast going on that those outside of brazil cam watch?
Bingo. The only headliner we're gonna get is RHCP on Livex.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2017, 07:12:08 PM »

Yeah i don't think they're gonna have time to do their normal set. There's a curfew. They may get away with going over 30 minutes or so but certainly not an hour to do their normal 3 hours.

That's not been an issue in the past at rir though has it? I was under the impression there was no curfew.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »

That's not been an issue in the past at rir though has it? I was under the impression there was no curfew.

I'm not sure, you might be right. regardless there's still no official stream for us outside of Brazil unless you use a VPN or proxy. I think the listed time is just a guideline. Last night Aerosmith played until i think 2:15 or so.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:32:32 PM by tim_m » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2017, 08:33:29 PM »

The show def will be broadcasted on Brazilian TV.

I got a press release from the cable company (the ISP which provided the 4K broadcast I'm testing) confirming it. Here's a rough translation I did:

NET E CLARO HDTV BROADCAST RIR'S LAST WEEKEND SHOWS LIVE AND IN 4K

This last Rock in Rio weekend marks the frist time, maybe the only one, of The Who in Brazil. Subscribers with compatible decoders and TVs with the 4K technology will be able to enjoy the british band and performances from Tears for Fears, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, The Offspring, Red Hot Chilli Peppers at the Mundo Stage in super high definition. The experimental broadcast is national and will be availabe on channel 704 from 7pm.

(...)

22/09
Bon Jovi
Tears for Fears
Alter Brigde
Jota Quest

23/09
Guns N? Roses
The Who
Incubus
Tit?s

24/09
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Thirthy Seconds to Mars
The Offspring
Capital Inicial

I hear ya but you know the saying happy wife happy life. No HDR though is definitely a bummer that improves it so much, especially if its HDR10+ or dolbyvision since those adjust frame to frame.
Yeah, I was watching some videos on my Galaxy S8 (which is only Mobile HDR, not HDR10 nor dolby vision) and the colors are amazing! Didnt even know about that back when I bought the TV. Bummer indeed.

The place is really far from everything in Rio. I don't think there's a curfew there. But who knows.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2017, 08:55:37 PM »

The show def will be broadcasted on Brazilian TV.

I got a press release from the cable company (the ISP which provided the 4K broadcast I'm testing) confirming it. Here's a rough translation I did:

NET E CLARO HDTV BROADCAST RIR'S LAST WEEKEND SHOWS LIVE AND IN 4K

This last Rock in Rio weekend marks the frist time, maybe the only one, of The Who in Brazil. Subscribers with compatible decoders and TVs with the 4K technology will be able to enjoy the british band and performances from Tears for Fears, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, The Offspring, Red Hot Chilli Peppers at the Mundo Stage in super high definition. The experimental broadcast is national and will be availabe on channel 704 from 7pm.

(...)

22/09
Bon Jovi
Tears for Fears
Alter Brigde
Jota Quest

23/09
Guns N? Roses
The Who
Incubus
Tit?s

24/09
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Thirthy Seconds to Mars
The Offspring
Capital Inicial

I hear ya but you know the saying happy wife happy life. No HDR though is definitely a bummer that improves it so much, especially if its HDR10+ or dolbyvision since those adjust frame to frame.
Yeah, I was watching some videos on my Galaxy S8 (which is only Mobile HDR, not HDR10 nor dolby vision) and the colors are amazing! Didnt even know about that back when I bought the TV. Bummer indeed.I

The place is really far from everything in Rio. I don't think there's a curfew there. But who knows.
I just wish they were webcasting the headliners outside of Brazil like in years past. So we don't have to watch on periscope of someone streaming the AO VIVO feed. Yeah HDR is totally the way to go. Of course then you'll need a HDR receiver etc.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2017, 09:10:26 PM »

What about the HOLA extension for Chrome? It's like VPN, but seems to work better.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2017, 09:31:49 PM »

What about the HOLA extension for Chrome? It's like VPN, but seems to work better.
Let me check into that!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2017, 09:41:20 PM »

Holy shit it worked haha.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2017, 09:53:46 PM »

Its weird, livex says its live showing alter bridge but on multishow it is Tears for Fears.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 10:15:52 PM »

Its weird, livex says its live showing alter bridge but on multishow it is Tears for Fears.
Yeah, Alter Bridge got off the stage about an hour ago.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2017, 10:22:37 PM »

Yeah on livex tears for fears just started. So i don't know why they say its live when it isn't. At least i can see bon jovi tonight on multishow now. Thanks for the tip on that VPN!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2017, 10:26:29 PM »

Yeah on livex tears for fears just started. So i don't know why they say its live when it isn't. At least i can see bon jovi tonight on multishow now. Thanks for the tip on that VPN!
No problem mate Smiley

McKenzie
Headliner

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2017, 11:47:07 PM »

I'm not sure, you might be right. regardless there's still no official stream for us outside of Brazil unless you use a VPN or proxy. I think THE LISTED TIME IS JUST A GUIDELINE. Last night Aerosmith played until i think 2:15 or so.

Exactly. THE LISTED TIME IS JUST A GUIDELINE!
ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2017, 12:29:30 AM »

what time will gnr go on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2017, 01:40:17 AM »

what time will gnr go on
Scheduled for 9:25 your time.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2017, 03:33:41 AM »

what time will gnr go on
Scheduled for 9:25 your time.

That ain't bad.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2017, 04:10:10 AM »

Yeah they'll be on 10:25 or so my time. Will be done just after 1:30 i'm thinking.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2017, 04:33:53 AM »

Yeah they'll be on 10:25 or so my time. Will be done just after 1:30 i'm thinking.

A lively 4.25 am here! Might hold off on it, now i know i can't actually watch it outaide of brazil without a proxy.

Thanls for doing thay translation. A big help-appreciate it.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2017, 07:30:04 AM »

A lively 4.25 am here! Might hold off on it, now i know i can't actually watch it outaide of brazil without a proxy.

Thanls for doing thay translation. A big help-appreciate it.
If you use chrome get the Hola vpn extension works like a charm!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: