Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:46:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ticket Sales for Not In This Lifetime... Tour
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ticket Sales for Not In This Lifetime... Tour  (Read 88751 times)
HollyAnn
Opening Act

« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2016, 06:24:59 PM »

I' m looking at GA tickets on stub hub... what is the difference between GA, GA1, GA2, GA3, GA4, GA5, GA6, GA7???

evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2016, 07:53:14 PM »

Usually nothing ga is ga. But need to put section on tickets

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »

Has anyone seen any venues selling Pit tickets that aren't the super-expensive 'experience' ones?

After loads of worrying I feel I really need to just take a loan and come from the UK to America for one of these shows, in case it doesn't get to the UK.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2016, 04:19:21 PM »

Has anyone seen any venues selling Pit tickets that aren't the super-expensive 'experience' ones?

After loads of worrying I feel I really need to just take a loan and come from the UK to America for one of these shows, in case it doesn't get to the UK.

I would never fly to another country for any rock band.

But I have to think they make it over there eventually.  I can't believe they are only doing this for 20 shows.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2016, 04:40:17 PM »

Just relax man. They'll get there. Will be this fall/winter or next spring I'd think. They will come there.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2016, 04:43:48 PM »

Just relax man. They'll get there. Will be this fall/winter or next spring I'd think. They will come there.

There's no way they wont do Europe...And Asia....And South America.  I'm thinking early 2017 as well.  It's a big outing to put together.  But next year is AFD's 30th anniversary.  There's no way they don't keep the ball rolling for that.  Possibly even with new music....
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2016, 04:52:02 PM »

find a city you want to visit and make a holiday out of it. perfect excuse

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2016, 05:20:50 PM »

I would never fly to another country for any rock band.

But I have to think they make it over there eventually.  I can't believe they are only doing this for 20 shows.

Would you even fly in your own country to see a rock band?

I do fly to other countries all the time to see live music and live sports.   Its actually cheaper for me to do that, than it is to fly to most places in Canada!
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »

Cheers folks!

I'm just worrying- this could well be a once in a lifetime thing couldn't it? I would be annoyed if they announce UK shows as soon as I book, but also really gutted if that never happens.....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2016, 07:14:06 PM »

I'm traveling from UK to Boston & New York(NJ) to see them and I can't think of a better way to spend some cash.

I fully expect to see them in Europe at some point as well.

I took the plunge and did Vegas in 2014 to see Duff play & it was the best 4 days I've had in a long time.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2016, 07:15:40 PM »

I flew to Ireland for a show and 2006 and don't regret it at all.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2016, 07:27:00 PM »

I'm traveling from UK to Boston & New York(NJ) to see them and I can't think of a better way to spend some cash.

I took the plunge and did Vegas in 2014 to see Duff play & it was the best 4 days I've had in a long time.

How you doing it? Where you flying from?

reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2016, 07:38:13 PM »

How you doing it? Where you flying from?

Flying from London to Boston then Amtrak to NYC then flight home from there.
matty29
Headliner

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2016, 11:48:13 AM »

Quick note guys. Solid sources have told me that there are second shows about to be announced in a few cities.  I don't know exactly when they will announce them or put them on sale, but it will be soon, as in the next 7-10 days.  If you are considering buying tix from a reseller for a show in one of the bigger markets I would wait a few days and see where they are adding second shows.  Once that happens, not only could you get a crack at the new date, the prices for existing dates will drop due to the larger supply.  Hope this helps!   beer
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2016, 12:50:29 PM »

I hope they would do a second NYC show since the first is sold out

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »

Would you even fly in your own country to see a rock band?

I do fly to other countries all the time to see live music and live sports.   Its actually cheaper for me to do that, than it is to fly to most places in Canada!

Absolutely not.

Maybe, and I mean *maybe* about as maybe as maybe gets, I could see scheduling some sort of vacation around the show.  Like Vegas.

If Philly was shut out of a date for this summer, I'd have driven to DC, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or New York...whatever my closet option was.  But that's driving there and driving back.

Plane tickets, hotel accomodations...for a rock band?  Nah, no way.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
matty29
Headliner

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2016, 02:15:57 PM »

I hope they would do a second NYC show since the first is sold out

I would say that is very likely. 
jc_seven
Opening Act

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2016, 07:12:38 PM »

I guess that would be only for second shows, right?  No LA show magically appearing on the itinerary? *fingersandtoescrossed*
cc4sc
Opening Act

« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2016, 07:46:50 PM »

I guess that would be only for second shows, right?  No LA show magically appearing on the itinerary? *fingersandtoescrossed*

Dodger Stadium. Bank on it. Probably 2 shows.  This came from basically the most reliable source there is....
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2016, 07:51:23 PM »

Dodger Stadium. Bank on it. Probably 2 shows.  This came from basically the most reliable source there is....

So, you heard this from the band themselves?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: