Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:51:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  WHY WE CARE ABOUT G 'N' R, Because...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHY WE CARE ABOUT G 'N' R, Because...  (Read 2215 times)
Christine
Opening Act

« on: May 08, 2004, 09:23:11 AM »

All the people around the world that have loved them since the begining,
are living out a real story , of real feelings and truth.  Axl is strong enough (thank you God), to make a decision as to when he needs to step back, look at the situation, and make a firm stand as to how he is going to deal with the fans, business associates and his everyday life...  

WE PEOPLE...are living this with him, the old band, the disappointments, and the hope to get over the hill.  

Even though they have touched the world with their songs?  Their is a price to pay for this.  Out of nothing more than singing, and playing something that was dear to them (him)...  You have to understand ( I am sure) It is not that cut and dry.  

So let's be confident that we are all on the same page.  Fans in their 30's who lived the era of the feeling, of G n R are still here standing.  Should be thinking, WOW...I was raised with the real emotions of one of the greatest bands on the planet?

No guessing,  Your on a real life "Rock 'n'' Roll" rollercoaster with Axl,  It can only get better? IF SUITING? If he never put another CD out?  I would say, he gave his life to the music.  Which he loves so much.  This would include all the fans, the people involved everyday, and himself...  

So if he puts himself in time out!!!  I am sure it is for all our benefit, and we should respect that.  

B.O.B.

HMMMMM
T.J.
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 12:07:53 PM »

Thats all very true, what sparked the sudden profund statement.
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 12:19:40 PM »

I can't believe that a man like Axl Rose can still have this kind of support to his name after all this time and after everything that's happened.

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
T.J.
Headliner

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 12:29:21 PM »

Its because people have the vain hope that he might turn it all around come back and re form the band and release loads of new material. BAH!!! just dont hope that it will actually happen people, be happy if it does but dont live hoping one day somthing REAL might happen.
Christine
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 01:22:11 PM »

Love honey.  I feel I know this band that I grew up with.....I wish them all well...it's been hell....  On a nice note?

I really feel that he needs us more that we need him.....

fan to the end.

HMMMMM
T.J.
Headliner

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 03:29:24 PM »

fan to the end.

Me to love me to and I have only liked them since 2000 I mean I was 5 in their height of fame. Ive only loved GNR since they have disappeared, the music truely touches me unlike no other and I can listen to any songs endless amounts of time.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 03:48:19 PM »

We care because many of us have been fans for at least 10 years or so, because the music still speaks to us, and because rock-n-roll pretty much sucks right now and we need something to light a fire under its ass. Cheesy

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
tanya
Opening Act

I'm a goddess

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2004, 10:31:27 PM »

I happen to belive that guns n roses will get back together original line up and all.

IM an earth goddess
Christine
Opening Act

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 05:08:41 AM »

I hope you are doing well Axl !  The past is where it belongs.  I am looking forward to a brighter future?!

HMMMMM
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: