Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:27:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Duff declines participation in BTM
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff declines participation in BTM  (Read 2546 times)
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: May 05, 2004, 12:09:01 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES: Ex-Bassist DUFF MCKAGAN Declines To Participate In VH1 Special - May 4, 2004

Former GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan has declined to participate in the upcoming VH1 documentary covering the early days of GUNS N' ROSES, BLABBERMOUTH.NET has exclusively learned. McKagan's non-participation in the "Behind the Music"-style show leaves Slash (guitars) and Steven Adler (drums) as the only original members of the group who have opted to actively co-operate with the show's producers. As previously reported, other people that are expected to contribute to the project are Tom Zutaut (former A&R executive at Geffen Records), Josh Richman (video director), Teddy Andreadis (keyboard player), Dave Navarro (JANE'S ADDICTION, ex-RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS), Warren De Martini (ex-RATT), Gilby Clark (ex-GUNS N' ROSES) and Mike Clink (GNR producer). The documentary is scheduled to air first week in June, followed a week later by "The Making of Velvet Revolver", a behind-the-scenes look at how Slash and Duff's new band, VELVET REVOLVER, got constructed, from the songwriting process to the singer search and studio sessions. More information will be made available soon.

blabbermouth

Glad to see Duff won't be in this.....but I wonder if the lawsuit is why he won't be in it?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 12:11:09 AM by insupportofaxl » Logged
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 12:12:05 AM »

thats verrry interesting....

at first glance i thought it was duff withdrawing from the lawsuit

hm... wonder how they didn't stick together on this one  hihi
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 12:14:18 AM »

thats verrry interesting....

at first glance i thought it was duff withdrawing from the lawsuit

hm... wonder how they didn't stick together on this one  hihi

oops......didn't see that this was posted in BTM thread already, but I am glad this is it's own thread.  I am tired of reading thru pages of stuff and it's late Tongue
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 12:57:03 AM »

wow this is gonna blow. Who cares what adler says, he probably doesn't remember any of it anyways. Way to go VH1. Cheesy

What Goes around comes around!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 01:48:17 AM »

slash should do the same

they should all decline in my opinion

why the fuck are they using something on gnr to coincide with vr

that sucks!

for slash and co to supposedly be tryin to move away from gnr they sure do every fuckin thing possible to stay associated with it

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dizzy
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2004, 06:05:42 PM »

slash should do the same

for slash and co to supposedly be tryin to move away from gnr they sure do every fuckin thing possible to stay associated with it

But do we know for sure that Slash is going to participate?  Just because he has not publically declined does not mean he is definitely going to do it.

Who cares what adler says, he probably doesn't remember any of it anyways.

I care what Adler says, and you'd be surprised how much he remembers.  His memory is great, judging by his recent radio and phone interviews.  So the guy abused drugs.  So did Slash, Duff, and Izzy.  So I guess you don't think they remember anything either?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: