Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:45:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD will be released in 2004......scroll down to look
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD will be released in 2004......scroll down to look  (Read 9230 times)
TIPSY
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: May 16, 2004, 12:15:54 AM »

http://www.worldwidewebfind.com/encyclopedia/en/wikipedia/2/20/2004_in_music.html

beer

Then all you VR fans will shit your pants because you WON'T be able to diss Axl or anyone in GNR anymore peace
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 12:18:46 AM »

And that means what? If it had a solid date id believe it more.

But then again if Universal really has a lein on Axl's house, then it will come out guaranteed

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 12:22:48 AM »

But then again if Universal really has a lein on Axl's house, then it will come out guaranteed

Where did you hear that? Huh

Edit:  I mean, where did you read this?  
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 12:23:41 AM by insupportofaxl » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2004, 12:24:45 AM »

Shaquille O'Neal: Vocals

That snatches any validity away right there.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2004, 12:28:00 AM »

Then all you VR fans will shit your pants because you WON'T be able to diss Axl or anyone in GNR anymore peace

And don't forget.............

Several release dates set for September, November and December had come and gone with no sign of the album. As of 2003, the album is still unreleased.

So don't get all worked up over this listing.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 12:31:50 AM »

That's hardly confirmation. Several sites have had it listed as an "expected release" for years.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 12:34:52 AM »

It will be 2005 and we'll still be hearing about how its coming soon. I can't believe that some of you still believe this. I wuld love for CD to come out, but it just never is. That is the way it goes. We thought it had to be out in 2002, and that was almost 2 years ago at this point.....I mean things are no different now than then other than we have plenty of new solo albums from New GNR members but no signs of CD. Get your hopes up if you must but please stop saying its coming soon when it will be 2005,2006 and we still will have no album. I want it as bad as anyone but its just never coming, and just because plenty of time has passed since the tour does not mean we are any closer to CD, it just means Axl has been wasting more time.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2004, 12:51:02 AM »

until its an official press release from the band and company i aint believing shit....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2004, 12:58:07 AM »

It will be 2005 and we'll still be hearing about how its coming soon. I can't believe that some of you still believe this. I wuld love for CD to come out, but it just never is. That is the way it goes. We thought it had to be out in 2002, and that was almost 2 years ago at this point.....I mean things are no different now than then other than we have plenty of new solo albums from New GNR members but no signs of CD. Get your hopes up if you must but please stop saying its coming soon when it will be 2005,2006 and we still will have no album. I want it as bad as anyone but its just never coming, and just because plenty of time has passed since the tour does not mean we are any closer to CD, it just means Axl has been wasting more time.

Sad but true. I have given up all hope.

I am glad other artists I enjoy have put albums out in the meantime.
eNgIeS
Rocker

OHHHH RIGGGHHHTT

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2004, 01:41:40 AM »

until its an official press release from the band and company i aint believing shit....

Took the words out of my mouth
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2004, 02:00:48 AM »

not really....and not that i believe this, but I think what they are doing is listing all of the people who have worked on the album, and as we all know, shaq was rumored to have stopped in the studio, that doesn't mean he's going to be on the cd, if he is, we are in trouble. BTW who is stevie salas? They even said that with all of the musicians that have worked on it, that it shows no signs of release. I just wonder where they got the info from. Maybe they are just assuming, but there's got to be a reason they put late summer early fall down.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 02:03:27 AM by axls#2 » Logged

What Goes around comes around!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2004, 04:07:49 AM »

not really....and not that i believe this, but I think what they are doing is listing all of the people who have worked on the album, and as we all know, shaq was rumored to have stopped in the studio, that doesn't mean he's going to be on the cd, if he is, we are in trouble. BTW who is stevie salas? They even said that with all of the musicians that have worked on it, that it shows no signs of release. I just wonder where they got the info from. Maybe they are just assuming, but there's got to be a reason they put late summer early fall down.

OK, I don't want to sound cliche...but...

whatever!

Tongue
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2004, 06:00:13 AM »

Ummm..that article is taken from Wikipedia.
Wikipedia is an open source web dictionary.Meaning that anyone can add articles&stuff to it. I could have written  that article had I wanted to. Or you.

It takes pretty desperate person to get even remotely exited from this.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 06:05:47 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2004, 09:40:39 AM »

Ummm..that article is taken from Wikipedia.
Wikipedia is an open source web dictionary.Meaning that anyone can add articles&stuff to it. I could have written  that article had I wanted to. Or you.

It takes pretty desperate person to get even remotely exited from this.

I hear ya!

I'm assuming last time they have that page updated was around beginning of feb. By then, Buckethead hadn't officially left the band. Also, the site lists U2 coming album " Solar" to be released on March 9th. Well, it's May already and U2 hasn't released an album as far as I know.

And by the way, Velvet Revolver's album " Comrades"
also has the early May date.

Roll Eyes
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2004, 09:42:29 AM »

Yeah, WTF is that all about? Shocked
CaptainSpaulding1K
Headliner

Chicago 11-18-02

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2004, 09:50:15 AM »

Velvet Revolver's new album is listed as Comrades on this page.

Have some of my tasty fried chicken.  It just tastes so damn good!
Dizzy
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2004, 09:53:59 AM »

Along with others on this thread, until I see the damn thing in stores, I'll believe nothing and treat everything such as like with the utmost skepticism.
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2004, 10:26:19 AM »

Along with others on this thread, until I see the damn thing in stores, I'll believe nothing and treat everything such as like with the utmost skepticism.

Agreed

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2004, 11:55:35 AM »

Until I see some sort of an official statement I believe it when I see it. I think we can all agree we know nothing about whats the next step with GN'R if anything.

EEEERRRR Little boy
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2004, 12:09:22 PM »

Wow! A website I've never heard about before has a release date for the CD I can't wait to listen to!

I'm sure excited now!

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: