Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 05:11:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227854 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Celebrity Guns Fans
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrity Guns Fans  (Read 83974 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2005, 10:13:21 AM »

no one famous there to me.

html sucks
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2005, 10:15:56 AM »

no one famous there to me.

Some of the groups I have heard of, some not.. But if you check out all the answers you'll probably see some familiar names, like Alice Cooper? But I dident include all, just the ones that mentioned GNR in some way.? ok
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 10:50:45 AM by coolman78SLASH » Logged

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2005, 04:31:04 PM »

Marty Jannety former WWF/WWE/WCW wrestler wore a GN'R T-shirt when he attacked Shawn Michaels, although it's 'fake' they generally choose they're own out of the ring gear (e.g. the general clothes they wear) and i remember reading an interview years back where he mentioned being a fan...he may not be a celebrity to many of you but he is to me.
passenger
Opening Act

I`m not a fuckin` llama!

« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2005, 05:08:01 AM »

Goran Ivanisevic (former tennis player if you remember) said that his favorite band is gnr, also that he flew to new york back in days in between the tournaments to see axl and co.
he s "crazy" so i guess gnr fits with him perfectly
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2005, 05:32:37 AM »

I saw that the drummer in Nightwish was wearing an AFD cross t-shirt on UK tv last night.

They were playing some kind of Metal Hammer awards show.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2005, 08:50:05 AM »

Bono or U2 in general. They boys sented G n' R  wine and such after their first gig at Slane Castle if memory serves me correct.

I also remember watching sports desk and they were asking sport stars what songs gets them pumped up. They showed Hulk Hogan and he said G n'R, espically Welcome to the Jungle.

Also there was this american football pllayer who was drafted by Green Bay, I think he name was Tony Mandridge. He was one of those high draft picks but turned out to be a bust. Anywho, he was a massive G n' R fan. They had a a special on him in Sports Illustrated and the guy had a few Gun n' Roses tatoos. He also talked about working out to their music.

Another not too famous but cool hockey player is Turner Stevenson, I think he's in New Jersey now. Anywho when he was with the Habs ( Montreal) they talked to him and he was showing them his tatoos. He had the cover of the First Snake pit cd on his shoulder. He too was a huge Gun's and Slash fan.

That's all I can think off of hand.

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2005, 08:57:26 AM »

KURT LODER  Grin

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Elrothiel
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2005, 04:22:50 PM »

I saw that the drummer in Nightwish was wearing an AFD cross t-shirt on UK tv last night.

They were playing some kind of Metal Hammer awards show.....

/jarmo

I noticed that!! That rocked! I was watching lazily, and all of a sudden I noticed a rather familiar logo on the drummer's t-shirt, and I was like "OMG! He's wearing a Gn'R tshirt!! Hell yea!! \m/-_-\m/
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2005, 04:16:08 PM »

M.Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold, from their online biography:

'And while Avenged whose influences range from Maiden, Pantera and Guns N' Roses (Shadows calls Use your illusions 1 and 2 his favorite albums of all time)'

Here today...ready to rock
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2005, 04:59:34 PM »

Argentina tennis player Guillermo Coria has said many times he is a GNR fan too.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2008, 09:18:53 AM »

Nothing to say
domingo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2008, 03:34:11 AM »

Gary Oldman of course,remember the "since i don?t have you?" video?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2008, 03:39:59 AM »

I read in a few places that WWE wrestler The Undertaker's favorite band is Guns N' Roses, and Triple H has also listed them as one of his favorites along with Motorhead and Metallica...
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2008, 08:49:40 AM »

I read in a few places that WWE wrestler The Undertaker's favorite band is Guns N' Roses, and Triple H has also listed them as one of his favorites along with Motorhead and Metallica...

And "Y2J" Chris Jericho.

WWE Magazine: ?Lastly , fans want to know.. how the hell do you plan on topping yourself this go-round??

Chris Jericho: ?That?s like asking Axl Rose to top Appetite for Destruction. He can?t. All he can do is get Chinese Democracy done and make it as good as he can. If you?re obsessed with topping your past work it ain?t going to happen.?
demo23nz
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »

And "Y2J" Chris Jericho.

WWE Magazine: ?Lastly , fans want to know.. how the hell do you plan on topping yourself this go-round??

Chris Jericho: ?That?s like asking Axl Rose to top Appetite for Destruction. He can?t. All he can do is get Chinese Democracy done and make it as good as he can. If you?re obsessed with topping your past work it ain?t going to happen.?

Jericho for sure... He was in the studio for that interview Eddie Trunk did with Axl (and sebastian and scott ian) a couple of years back.
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2008, 09:04:15 AM »

i saw john stamos and liam or noel(whoever the singer from oasis is) gallagher at one of the hammerstein shows and i hear that mickey rourke is THE biggest guns fan(axl said on eddie trunk)
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »

i saw john stamos and liam or noel(whoever the singer from oasis is) gallagher at one of the hammerstein shows and i hear that mickey rourke is THE biggest guns fan(axl said on eddie trunk)

Mickey Rourke was mentioned on an earlier page.

And he definitely is. Fun Fact: In his new movie "The Wrestler", Rourke has an argument with his stripper girlfriend played by Marisa Tomei.

She argues that Crue are the best rock band ever, and he says GN'R are, and then they both agree that Nirvana ruined music and the 90's sucked.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »

If I remember correctly I thought I read in a interview after her performnce at one of those award shows, that christina aguilera was a big fan of GnR when she was growing up.  I think Axl was at the show and made everyone around him shut up while she was performing Hurt, if memory serves correctly.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

The Sopranos, James Gandolfini, Axl was on set with him back in 06. Rollingstone had pics and article

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »

Stephen King

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: