Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:51:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  June 2nd - Monterrey (updates)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: June 2nd - Monterrey (updates)  (Read 43754 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2007, 11:31:31 AM »

The REVIEWS Come, Adelant:

- People Booed, were desperate because the Show did not begin, it down came with the Intro de Welcome and Robin In Scene? The Sand EXPLODES.

- Axl in general with an excellent voice, in LALD mostro that it still has much to give with his voice, is spectacular

- BETTER, I kick Asses? Single and the Voice of AXL, Fantastic.

- The Single one of Robin Finck, PHENOMENAL!

- FRankiE prendia TO I publish in the Pauses from the Battery.

- KHOD was impressive! - The Blues, Precisosa, Finck is a Teacher, Axl with excellent voice, outro fantastic, is incredible what it feels.

- The End of NR, Hallucinating! - IRS Suena Pateaculos, the single one of Rum was a little but extended.

- 2R I do not touch BEATIFUL, But New a SINGLE one.

- Don't Cry on the part of BBFT was fantastic, all people the song!

- All the subjects were very well received, much people not conocia Better, The Blues and IRS but enchantment, sound pateaculos live to them.

- Paradise phenomenal City, single the simply huge one, the voice of precious Axl, everything was I magnify.

Cool Soon But Info from the Fans of GUNS N' ROSES? CoolHBK *

The guy who wrote that review must have been high. I was there, and you couldnt even fucking hear axl's voice, let alone the live and let die outro. ?The concert wasnt as great as that guy tries to make it sound

OK. Thanks for You Info.

Cool

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2007, 11:37:48 AM »

Sounds like it was a kickass show, thanks for the info HBK. If you or your friends have pictures from the show, email them to me at shawn@breakdownwebdesign.com and I'll include them in the 2007 tour photo gallery I'm creating.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »

The guy who wrote that review must have been high. I was there, and you couldnt even fucking hear axl's voice, let alone the live and let die outro.  The concert wasnt as great as that guy tries to make it sound

Maybe while you were busy checking out the guys' looks, somebody actually listened?  Tongue

The sound isn't the same all over the arena, as far as I can tell from the shows I've been to.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »

Thanks gnrpatience and HBK and everyone else who sends us these updates and pics and reviews and everything!!!   beer

People, please don't thank me. All thanks should go to gnrpatience who was kind and sharp enough to send us accurate and timely updates from the pit of a very electric venue - this is not an easy job at all..
We really do appreciate you taking the time to post them here for us.  That's not an easy job either.  ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2007, 11:50:44 AM »

The guy who wrote that review must have been high. I was there, and you couldnt even fucking hear axl's voice, let alone the live and let die outro.? The concert wasnt as great as that guy tries to make it sound

Maybe while you were busy checking out the guys' looks, somebody actually listened?? Tongue

The sound isn't the same all over the arena, as far as I can tell from the shows I've been to.

/jarmo

dude, they're so going to ban you.

Actually i was checking out a guy who looked exactly the same as will ferrell.

Photos and videos coming tomorrow, BTW.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2007, 11:57:33 AM »

Thanks to leatherebel and gnrpatience for updates!  You guys rock!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »

I was there, and you couldnt even fucking hear axl's voice, let alone the live and let die outro.

OK. Thanks for You Info.

Cool

HBK *

I guess superloconoriega was surrounded by loud crowds. Thanks for the pics and the reports, HBK.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »

WTTJ: Finck enters challenging scene? some that quedar?n lost in the time were asked if it were Slash?.but soon olvidar?n to the Hudson ....... Axl entered and with its well-known the Sand shouted fire...

Easy: There is no truce?.the Sand vibrates and sings gunto with Axl?.the people of the distant part but sing and even jump.

Mr.Brownstone: Excellent the interpretation? incredible to have to Axl to meters contoneando itself with its well-known dances? Fortus approaches fans and touches them in front of...

LALD: All tararea world the song so hard was sometimes the sound that I nor listened to my same. .los fireworks aki were excellent?.good single of Finck and Frank withdrawing in the bataca? and the heartrendering shouts of Axl they hacian to me to doubt if it were happening all this or it were dreaming it..

Solo Robin: Magnificent single of Finck?.here one gained the affection and the affection of people?.hallucinatingly everything is given and it does very well?.And discovered that without the single ones who knows if they really fan she would hold so many emotions ..... it is as a pause to take hold air, not only for Axl if it does not stop they fan tmb because it is emotion after emotion.

Sweet Child: Pegadito with the single Robin gives intro of SCOM the Sand him shakes and sings, not if it is so that it was seeing it live? but Axl sounded better than ever. .con a strong and solid voice, always stand out the shouts and the acute tones of his voice?.but now aside I listened to its serious very powerful ones and firm ..... aki tmb is necessary to emphasize the single one of means of excellent Finck!

Better: A little calm stops most of people, some if sabiamos us the rola I realized here that already almost could not sing and hardly the synchronous band was the beginning? perfectly?.the single one of Rum is excellent something under good volume but?.and that to say of the one of Robin? very been accustomed to this live canc?n so good as in study? people I hope it observed and it applauded at the end of the same one...

Cooming Soon More review... Thankz Fans IGORVOLADOR2, from mexico.

HBK *

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »

WTTJ: Finck enters challenging scene? some that quedar?n lost in the time were asked if it were Slash?.but soon olvidar?n to the Hudson ....... Axl entered and with its well-known the Sand shouted fire...

Easy: There is no truce?.the Sand vibrates and sings gunto with Axl?.the people of the distant part but sing and even jump.

Mr.Brownstone: Excellent the interpretation? incredible to have to Axl to meters contoneando itself with its well-known dances? Fortus approaches fans and touches them in front of...

LALD: All tararea world the song so hard was sometimes the sound that I nor listened to my same. .los fireworks aki were excellent?.good single of Finck and Frank withdrawing in the bataca? and the heartrendering shouts of Axl they hacian to me to doubt if it were happening all this or it were dreaming it..

Solo Robin: Magnificent single of Finck?.here one gained the affection and the affection of people?.hallucinatingly everything is given and it does very well?.And discovered that without the single ones who knows if they really fan she would hold so many emotions ..... it is as a pause to take hold air, not only for Axl if it does not stop they fan tmb because it is emotion after emotion.

Sweet Child: Pegadito with the single Robin gives intro of SCOM the Sand him shakes and sings, not if it is so that it was seeing it live? but Axl sounded better than ever. .con a strong and solid voice, always stand out the shouts and the acute tones of his voice?.but now aside I listened to its serious very powerful ones and firm ..... aki tmb is necessary to emphasize the single one of means of excellent Finck!

Better: A little calm stops most of people, some if sabiamos us the rola I realized here that already almost could not sing and hardly the synchronous band was the beginning? perfectly?.the single one of Rum is excellent something under good volume but?.and that to say of the one of Robin? very been accustomed to this live canc?n so good as in study? people I hope it observed and it applauded at the end of the same one...

HBK *

It would have been better if you gave us the original spanish translation so we could figure it out for ourselves.
mr.glavin
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2007, 12:49:05 PM »

same old boring seltlist....change it around for gods sake.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »

i hope the fans enjoyed the show, but it seems to me they got ripped off. a short set list, late start time, and only 14 originals!!!!! no maddy or cd??? play the new stuff, ax the covers, the new stuff is great.....move on...just like ax said, "i want to bury appetite." listen, i love appetite..but its time for a new chapter after 20 years...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2007, 01:03:44 PM »

Me too am sick of those same old boring complains.

anyways, @HBK Thanks again but like Robman said,  if you could post IGORVOLADOR2 's original review in spanish as well, it would be more helpful.

As there're quite a few spanish speakers in this place.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2007, 01:08:39 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES - Mexico Tour 1993:

Jungle,
Mr. Brownstone,
Live And Let Die,
The Garden,
Yesterdays,
Attitude,
So Fine,
Double Talkin' Jive,
You Ain't The First,
You're Crazy,
Used To Love Her,
Patience [w/ Imagine],
Knockin' On Heaven's Door,
November Rain,
Dead Horse,
Drum Solo,
Guitar Solo, Since I Don't Have You [Intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine,
Mother [Intro] / Paradise City

GUNS N' ROSES - Mexico Tour 2007:

Jungle
Easy
Brownstone
LALD
Robin solo
Sweet Child
Better
KOHD
YCBM
Dizzy solo (Angie)
The Blues
Richard/Robin solo
OTGM
NR
IRS
BBF solo (+ Don't Cry)

My Michelle
Patience
Nightrain

Paradise City

Not Changes Huh ajajjaja  Cool

HBK *

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

duasoul
Opening Act

I'm a One-Man Idiot

« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »

The guy who wrote that review must have been high. I was there, and you couldnt even fucking hear axl's voice, let alone the live and let die outro.  The concert wasnt as great as that guy tries to make it sound

Maybe while you were busy checking out the guys' looks, somebody actually listened?  Tongue

/jarmo

dude, they're so going to ban you.

Actually i was checking out a guy who looked exactly the same as will ferrell.

Photos and videos coming tomorrow, BTW.

Ahem, he does the banning around here.

"Postpone not a good action." - Irish Proverb
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »

i hope the fans enjoyed the show, but it seems to me they got ripped off. a short set list, late start time, and only 14 originals!!!!! no maddy or cd??? play the new stuff, ax the covers, the new stuff is great.....move on...just like ax said, "i want to bury appetite." listen, i love appetite..but its time for a new chapter after 20 years...

Did you notice that in 1993 they played more covers?

The shows didn't start at 9PM back then either....

We've been ripped off for years.  crying

For fuck's sake, they're not playing the shows for us at home. They cut one song out of the encore and it's like the end of the world.

Some shows are a bit shorter, some are longer. That's how it is.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2007, 01:20:36 PM »

We've been ripped off for years.? crying

For fuck's sake, they're not playing the shows for us at home. They cut one song out of the encore and it's like the end of the world.

/jarmo

i dont think there is a need to start using profanity. i gave my opinion, thats it. you can agree or disagree...no problem. but just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesnt give you the right to go on ranting with profanity...i just thought (and so did many people at the show last night) that the wait was way too long (12:45 am!) and they felt the set list was cut short....thats all im saying....ive been to over 100 shows over the past 20 years and i will continue to go to as many as i can....im not attacking the band i love...im just giving my observation of one show last night.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:22:26 PM by ibelieveinaxl » Logged

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
greendog
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2007, 01:31:22 PM »

but just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesnt give you the right to go on ranting with profanity...

Tell that to Axl since you believe in it so strongly.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »

We've been ripped off for years.  crying

/jarmo

i dont think there is a need to start using profanity. i gave my opinion, thats it. you can agree or disagree...no problem. but just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesnt give you the right to go on ranting with profanity...i just thought (and so did many people at the show last night) that the wait was way too long (12:45 am!) and they felt the set list was cut short....thats all im saying....ive been to over 100 shows over the past 20 years and i will continue to go to as many as i can....im not attacking the band i love...im just giving my observation of one show last night.

He said ONCE "for fuck's sake".

For fuck's sake, get over it...

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2007, 01:42:41 PM »

HBK *

Thanks HBK. ?When you mention "sand, " what does that mean?
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2007, 01:43:03 PM »

I say one thing and one thing only......at least Axl showed up and/or nothing happened to prevent the show. So with that, it looks like things are still going to keep moving wherever they move.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: