Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:34:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  VR pukkelpop kieweit hasselt
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR pukkelpop kieweit hasselt  (Read 3088 times)
Gunnershome
« on: August 19, 2004, 07:23:56 PM »

Ok back from the show,they played 45mins.ive filmed the complete show and music taped on sony minidisc recorder with mic (ms-907) it was a good performence but..it was like...hello! and bye for me...no talks and no funny things at all...like you had with stevens AA. there were a lot of GNR fans,that was good to see. ok anough for now must work tomorow at 08.00 oh yeah,saturday the 21 of august there will be a live broadcast on the radio in the netherlands...(thank u @tjuh) goodnight.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 09:03:15 PM »

Ok back from the show,they played 45mins.

Only 45?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 03:05:14 AM »

Isn't Pukkelpop a festival? I really wouldn't expect them to play long sets on festivals, unless they're headlining. And even then there can be the issues about curfews (sp?)..

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Gunnershome
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 06:19:05 AM »

Yes pukkelpop is a 3days festival,they played for the offspring Tongue and faidless +- 2100 but 45mins is fast..tommorow they play on lowlands time? +- 14.45!!! (is that a shame?)
Sl?sh
Opening Act

Ready to crash and burn

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2004, 07:38:53 AM »

I saw the first 30 minutes of the show from the Pukkelpop website, looked really good (except for the damn buffering  Grin).

My trading page: www.downpaymentblues.tk

Trading AC/DC and GN'R
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 06:46:47 PM »

I wouldn't worry, they're a new band, they played a festival.. I think they're doing the right thing, and once they go around a second time ,they'll be playing alot longer.. ok

They're not trying to change the world , they just want to rock, being humble and waiting their turn is the right thing to do.. If someone isn't sure of what I mean is, they're aren't trying to use their fame to step on toes..
gypsy eyes
Headliner

proud to be a llama!

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 01:36:01 PM »

Isn't Pukkelpop a festival? I really wouldn't expect them to play long sets on festivals, unless they're headlining. And even then there can be the issues about curfews (sp?)..
they were one of the "bigger" bands though, and they played late... i don't think it was such a great show no but one of my friends saw it too and he's now into VR too so that's good Cheesy

now to anyone else who's seen them (so to belgians who actually KNOW the festival) why did they play the main stage? i think they belong in the Marquee Huh

You got something to say to me
Well say it to my face
I'm so sick of society
That says me I'm out of place
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: