Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:49:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW RUMOR
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW RUMOR  (Read 38561 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2005, 12:17:07 PM »

thanks for the update darknemus. I was beginning to wonder if you had gone into hiding hihi , I've been checking both here and mygnrforum for your response to the question of validity of your friend's "news".

how long is he usually busy after month end? (aka when do you expect a response?)

for pilferk, you rush to defend dark every time too. maybe if you didn't bother posting long-ass responses then it wouldn't turn into such a huge debate everytime. it's like you post just so you have the last word. people are allowed to have their own opinions you know. dark isn't forcing people to trust him, some do some don't. it's hard with us gnr fans to believe cuz we've been let down so many times before. If jarmo was so pissed off about it and thought the news utter rubbish then he would've just locked this topic, but all he did was just state his opinion and let the discussions fly. He has a different view than you, get over it already. it's you arguing all the time that gets tiresome.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 12:21:04 PM by Neemo » Logged

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2005, 12:31:53 PM »

thanks for the update darknemus. I was beginning to wonder if you had gone into hiding hihi , I've been checking both here and mygnrforum for your response to the question of validity of your friend's "news".

how long is he usually busy after month end? (aka when do you expect a response?)

for pilferk, you rush to defend dark every time too. maybe if you didn't bother posting long-ass responses then it wouldn't turn into such a huge debate everytime. it's like you post just so you have the last word. people are allowed to have their own opinions you know. dark isn't forcing people to trust him, some do some don't. it's hard with us gnr fans to believe cuz we've been let down so many times before. If jarmo was so pissed off about it and thought the news utter rubbish then he would've just locked this topic, but all he did was just state his opinion and let the discussions fly. He has a different view than you, get over it already. it's you arguing all the time that gets tiresome.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, and express it, except me? Hmmmmm???

Riiiiigggghhhhttttt.

The "debate" was in full swing, in this thread, long before I posted....

And I've said it, too.  Believe dark or don't.  Whatever gets you through the night.  But the endless debate about his credibility that crops up EVERY time, and follows the same predictible path, is a dead end.  Everyone gets it:  Some people believe him.  Some don't.  Can't we just say THAT instead of rehashing the same old shit over and over?

Again, it's a dead horse.  It's been beaten into the ground.  I think it's time for the bullet.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2005, 12:37:53 PM »

If, every single time you posted jarmo, we all brought up the "credibility" thing that relates to being hosted by Sanctuary....you'd get a little tired of it, yeah?

Great example. Makes so much sense.  Roll Eyes

If every time I posted a rumor you questioned the fact that I hadn't been right about much in the past, then you might have a point.

I'm sure nobody would question his credibility if he posted news articles about GN'R or in the wrestling thread. But this is a "rumor". A bit different....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2005, 12:41:15 PM »

Riiiiigggghhhhttttt.

And I've said it, too.? Believe dark or don't.? Whatever gets you through the night.? But the endless debate about his credibility that crops up EVERY time, and follows the same predictible path, is a dead end.? Everyone gets it:? Some people believe him.? Some don't.? Can't we just say THAT instead of rehashing the same old shit over and over?

Again, it's a dead horse.? It's been beaten into the ground.? I think it's time for the bullet.

no, you put words in my mouth (or in my post ?Undecided )

you constantly rush to defend the credibility, causing the argument that you "hate" so much, then you carry on about it post after post. we understand your view. let it lie already

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2005, 12:44:40 PM »

If, every single time you posted jarmo, we all brought up the "credibility" thing that relates to being hosted by Sanctuary....you'd get a little tired of it, yeah?

Great example. Makes so much sense.? Roll Eyes

If every time I posted a rumor you questioned the fact that I hadn't been right about much in the past, then you might have a point.

I'm sure nobody would question his credibility if he posted news articles about GN'R or in the wrestling thread. But this is a "rumor". A bit different....

/jarmo

So Jarmo, to sum up these 9 pages, this 'rumor' is bullshit!? Shocked

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2005, 12:57:43 PM »

Riiiiigggghhhhttttt.

And I've said it, too.? Believe dark or don't.? Whatever gets you through the night.? But the endless debate about his credibility that crops up EVERY time, and follows the same predictible path, is a dead end.? Everyone gets it:? Some people believe him.? Some don't.? Can't we just say THAT instead of rehashing the same old shit over and over?

Again, it's a dead horse.? It's been beaten into the ground.? I think it's time for the bullet.

no, you put words in my mouth (or in my post ?Undecided )

you constantly rush to defend the credibility, causing the argument that you "hate" so much, then you carry on about it post after post. we understand your view. let it lie already

It's what you said. ?Let everyone express their opinion. ?And then essentially told me to shut my yap. ?And then did it again at the end of your LAST post.

You obviously DON'T understand my opinion. ?Nor did you follow the thread real closely. ?The debate of darks credibility was raging long before I posted in it. ?Re-read the thread if you'd like.

And I'd love for you to point out where, in this thread, I defended darks credibility? ?Go ahead.

My first post MIGHT be construed as such...until you get to the end of it and I make the same point I've been making through the whole thread: The debate is pointless.

I've pointed out that I don't think jarmo's "definition" of what's credible (something with a disclaimer isn't credible) is very compelling. ?But that's not to say anything toward darks credibility. ?I leave that to each person to judge on their own.

My other posts in this thread? About the IRS clips? ?Nothing about credibility. ?Just what happened.

Now, we understand YOUR view. ?You willing to practice what you preech?

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2005, 01:01:50 PM »

Great example. Makes so much sense.? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

It makes LOTS of sense, jarmo, for the same reason debating darks credibility makes sense.? It adds "context" to your posts, and to what you say....warrented or not.? But discussing that relationship has been hashed, and rehashed, over and over and over.? It's no longer compelling to do it in every thread you post in.?

I certainly understand the opinion that darks not credible.? I don't share it, but I understand it.

What I don't understand is why the same debate has to occur every single time out.? Every single time.? Why almost every thread dark posts in becomes about dark, and not about what dark posts.? Again, it's why, I think, he doesn't post much here anymore. Edit: When Mysteron posts, the mods instantly drag it back on topic when it becomes a "Mysteron" thread.? Ditto with other posters (you included). How is this any different? End Edit

We all need to get past it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 01:52:44 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2005, 01:06:28 PM »

And I'd love for you to point out where, in this thread, I defended darks credibility? ?Go ahead.

Why argue so heatedly if you aren't defending him??? Huh

Now, we understand YOUR view. ?You willing to practice what you preech?

what are you talking about?! ?confused

just post a longer response so that it makes your opinion more important ok? ?ok

I'm done with you peace

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2005, 01:13:40 PM »

Why argue so heatedly if you aren't defending him??? Huh

Now, we understand YOUR view.? You willing to practice what you preech?

what are you talking about?! ?confused

just post a longer response so that it makes your opinion more important ok? ?ok

I'm done with you peace

I've explained my point.? Old, boring, tiresome, rehashed, dead horse.? Both sides of it.

What am I talking about?? You said:?

we understand your view. let it lie already

even though you clearly don't.

My response was:

"Now, we understand YOUR view.? You willing to practice what you preech?"

And I apologize if my posts are too long for you.? Skip them next time.? I won't be hurt...I promise.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 01:44:13 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2005, 01:15:16 PM »

hey people! Shut the fuck up and think for yourself!!!! Is that so damn hard! Rumour or not.. who cares... people arent totaly retarded!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2005, 01:18:08 PM »

well   if you believe him or not, if it`s true or not, we`ll see what comes out of this.....anyway

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2005, 01:18:29 PM »

hey people! Shut the fuck up and think for yourself!!!! Is that so damn hard! Rumour or not.. who cares... people arent totaly retarded!

Thanks.  That's exactly my point.

Together again,
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2005, 01:46:20 PM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awesome post Nytunz! ok and point well taken.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: