Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:09:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2 huge questions
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 huge questions  (Read 4531 times)
gkza
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: May 10, 2004, 11:35:30 PM »

Just wanted to say Im a huge Gnr fan and have been since 1987 when I was in 4th grade.  Two huge questions:

What is Izzy's stance on the Duff/Slash lawsuit?  Considering he wrote more songs than either one, why does he continuously not care about anything..ever!!!

Also, when GNR are inducted to Rock N Roll hall of fame will the originals reunite or will they all just blow it off???
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 12:38:25 AM »

no one has the answer, people can only speculate.
Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 12:46:22 AM »

Let me just look into my GnR chrystal sphere...

k..ahem...Izzy is cool with it.

also...reunion will either happen, or it might not. (trust me on this one)
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 02:30:23 AM »

Who knows, maybe izzy is really behind the scenes pulling all the strings just to get back at axl, but the good thing is, is that the axl and izzy relationship doesn't seem so bad now compared to how axl's relationship with duff and slash is, i wouldn't mind seeing izzy join the new guns.

What Goes around comes around!
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 06:45:35 AM »

Who knows, maybe izzy is really behind the scenes pulling all the strings just to get back at axl,

*Bella Lugosi voice*

Pull the striiings! Pull the striiings!

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 07:05:53 AM »

no one has the answer, people can only speculate.

Yep thats all we can do

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 07:49:52 AM »

Just wanted to say Im a huge Gnr fan and have been since 1987 when I was in 4th grade.  Two huge questions:

What is Izzy's stance on the Duff/Slash lawsuit?  Considering he wrote more songs than either one, why does he continuously not care about anything..ever!!!

Also, when GNR are inducted to Rock N Roll hall of fame will the originals reunite or will they all just blow it off???

The magic 8 ball (the source for all GNR queries) has this to say

''Does Izzy not care about the lawsuit''

Answer: without a doubt

''Will GNR be inducted into the RnR hall of fame?''

Answer: outlook good

''Will the originals reunite?''

Answer: Yes definetly

also it expects Bin Laden will be the next GNR guitarist.....just goes to show even the 8 ball can be a little suspect at times....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
SlashFan
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 12:11:54 AM »

also it expects Bin Laden will be the next GNR guitarist.....just goes to show even the 8 ball can be a little suspect at times....

:rofl:that's fucking funny hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 12:40:51 AM »

Why didn't you ask the 8-ball about Chris Pittman?  hihi
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2004, 01:15:49 AM »

Well GNR is eligible in 2012, but the thing is, if Axl's GNR still exists then and say has released 5 records, I really don't see the original lineup playing live, all the guys would be there.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2004, 01:48:02 AM »

We don't know Izzy's stance but I guess there was no need for him to speak out since it seems he was no longer in the partnership.

At this point in time, I don't think the whole original lineup would show up at  the RNR HOF but anything is possible. My guess is Steven, Duff, Slash and maybe Izzy would be there but I don't think Axl would want to be involved if the rest are.
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2004, 02:32:52 AM »

fuckin funny dude  rofl rofl rofl rofl

peace peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
slashedguns
Rocker

Time went by and it all went up in smoke

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2004, 11:15:43 AM »

My "GUESS" is that Izzy relinquished his position in the partnership,just like Slash and Duff claim that Axl has done.Therefore he has no say in anything or nothing to gain in the legal action peace

ASSESMENT: WASTE OF AMMO
axl1962
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »

Yeah, Izzy may be involved with this behind the scenes.  His direct involvement would probably totallly scarp any reunion plans.  Eventually if a reunion were ever to happen, Izzy is the man to coax Axl into it.  
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2004, 12:19:03 PM »

Well GNR is eligible in 2012, but the thing is, if Axl's GNR still exists then and say has released 5 records, I really don't see the original lineup playing live, all the guys would be there.

That's almost comical, we'll be lucky to have CD in 8 years, let alone 5 new albums. We have gotten all of 5 albums of GNR material in 17 years, and one of those was nothing but covers. I think anyone expecting anymore than maybe 1 or 2 token albums is smoking something. Even those are no where near ready to go, so I would say the probability of NEW GNR releasing 5 albums by 2012 is about that of the pope converting to Islam.
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2004, 03:12:03 PM »

well i dont know the answer but the question of why Izzy seems not to care for anything that happens i think its pretty cool , he did alot for GNR and for making it one of the greatest bands , and then he left with style , he is not as known as Slash or Axl , but the fans know how much he contributed to Guns .

and im not saying that Slash , Duff and the others have no right on fighting for the name and that stuff , but Izzy didnt even bother to looked back when he was gone , maybe indeed he gave out his rights on the name ,but either way he just didnt care anymore.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2004, 03:47:02 PM »

I remember around 3-4 years ago reading about and seeing a pic of steven adler accepting an award (he was holding a trophy or something) for selling a certain # of records. It was probably for sales in the states or maybe the whole world.

It was for AFD, and he was the ony one who bothered to show up.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 03:49:38 PM by the dirt » Logged

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: