Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:59:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When they tour this time around do you think
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: When they tour this time around do you think  (Read 2907 times)
usedname
« on: February 28, 2005, 09:46:38 AM »

They will have a huge group of people hanging around with them now that Axl is older?

It looked like alot of people used to be part of the GNR Family circle?
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 10:02:04 AM »

Hmm, I dont believe so. Axl always travels with a bodyguard and a few friends it seems..maybe Beta.

I dont think this band has a massive entourage, they seem more introverted.

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 10:03:46 AM »

shure they will, family, friends, staff and groupies, that's alot of people yes

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 12:35:18 PM »

del james also?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 12:52:14 PM »

I don't think they will tour this time. Axl is just way to unstable to handle a world tour. Maybe they could perform at a couple of festivals or at least play at some awards shows(assuming CD is up for any awards). If Axl isn't just blowing smoke and he actually starts on the second half of his career, I believe he should do like Mariah Carey did during the first part of her career. And that is to do albums and not tour.

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 04:54:09 PM »

Of course they will tour to promote the cd. Can't make any money any other way. The record companies get most of the profits from cds.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 05:16:26 PM »

I believe he should do like Mariah Carey did during the first part of her career.

Sorry, I had to laugh at this hihi
Not just the Mariah Carey bit, why would you want Gn'R not to tour? Huh

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 08:20:33 PM »

Reasons not to tour: Axl is too unstable and could never pull off an entire tour and Axl's voice could never hold up for a year or two. Sad but true. If his voice were as good as it used to be, it would have never taken this long. And if his voice capability isn't what's holding up CD, then Axl's songwriting ability has to come into question.

Crowebar
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 01:29:50 AM »

Reasons not to tour: Axl is too unstable and could never pull off an entire tour and Axl's voice could never hold up for a year or two. Sad but true. If his voice were as good as it used to be, it would have never taken this long. And if his voice capability isn't what's holding up CD, then Axl's songwriting ability has to come into question.

This is complete bullshit man!!! rant Angry

How the fuck would you know if Axl were unstable anyway??? Huh Are you his goddamned shrink or something??? rant

As far as Axl's voice goes, I was at the 2002 Toronto show and Axl kicked some serious fucking ass vocally for the whole fucking thing. Right from the start to the very fucking end. I therefore have no fucking idea where you're trying to go with talking shit about Axl's current singing capabilities. rant

You also haven't heard the new material in all of it's completeness, so how the fuck are you able to judge Axl's modern-day songwriting abilities??? From listening to The Blues??? Give me a fucking break. How old is that fucking song anyway??? Huh Ten fucking years??? rant

I think Axl proved his songwriting abilities a long fucking time ago too. rant Many fucking times over as far as I'm concerned. Once you have something like that crazy-ass motherfucker has, you never really lose the fucking shit. It may sit for awhile but it's always there waiting for you when you need or want it.

Whatever................. confused
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 01:43:43 AM »

There is a theory that the 2002 tour is the reason that CD didn't come out back then.  If he DID'NT tour, Axl would have been under the impression still that he was insanely popular.  The theory says that the poor ticket sales were what caused him to realize that he was'nt.  That's when he "took his ball and went home".

No tour...and no album.

-B

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Crowebar
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2005, 02:15:54 AM »

There is a theory that the 2002 tour is the reason that CD didn't come out back then.  If he DID'NT tour, Axl would have been under the impression still that he was insanely popular.  The theory says that the poor ticket sales were what caused him to realize that he was'nt.  That's when he "took his ball and went home".

This is also complete and utter pseudo-psycho-babble BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! rant

Is this your fucked-up theory?Huh? Huh
jgfnsr
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2005, 02:31:20 AM »

There is a theory that the 2002 tour is the reason that CD didn't come out back then.? If he DID'NT tour, Axl would have been under the impression still that he was insanely popular.? The theory says that the poor ticket sales were what caused him to realize that he was'nt.? That's when he "took his ball and went home".

No tour...and no album.

-B

Your hypothesis above could be 100% true but the fact remains that at some point in time, sooner or later, there will be an album.

Why?

Because while it may be Axl's album, it ultimately will not be his choice whether to release it or not.? He obviously has considerable pull with his record label given the amount of time and money put into this project.

And that is exactly why Chinese Democracy will be released.? No company is going to front any artist $10-15 million and at the end of the day say, "Oh you don't want to release it?? That's cool.? We'll just forget the whole thing then."?

Unless Mr. Rose chooses to write out a rather large check back to the company, this simply cannot happen.

And for us fans, that's a good thing.    yes
usurper
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 02:50:27 PM »

all this is getting nasty
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 05:11:01 AM »

I guess that's according to how big the new band gets. Big band = big tour = entourage.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: