Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:19:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [RUMOUR] MP3 - TWAT (No Love Remains) - orchestral version
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [RUMOUR] MP3 - TWAT (No Love Remains) - orchestral version  (Read 39752 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2005, 05:31:17 PM »

Wow you know what's great about this track?

I can play it to my daughter to help her go to sleep. Its awefully boring and bloated. I will fear for CD if this music is actually real and part of it. CD should be beautiful and should be a masterpiece. But it shouldn't be an album that you would play for children to help them sleep at night. A GNR album should kick ass and take names.

Please don't let this snorefest be real...

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2005, 05:41:51 PM »

I kind of doubt it's authenticity, but for the sake of argument, it's just an orchestral background, it doesn't give a picture to what the whole song would sound like.  Just as if you only listened to the synth orchestra on NR.  You can't possibly tell.

chramos
Headliner

GNR Rules!!!!

« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2005, 05:47:06 PM »

I just think we can?t jugde any song only listening to it?s instrumental version... ?an incomplete song is not a "song".

If u listen to the instrumental version of patience, for example, it seems very simple... but with vocals it rules... Many many songs that are so simple ("instrumentaly" speaking) are very nice. ?(Ex.: Let it be - Beatles - if u listen only to the piano, seems very simple, but with vocals it rules). ?

Anyway, we don?t know if it?s gnr.

Peace ?Wink
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2005, 05:52:33 PM »

You can tell the song is going to be slow, pretty, and nice.

Listen to the Metallica S&M DVD and play the orchestra only audi track. Then pick one of the hard songs. The orchestra music doesn't sound like pussy music does it? No, it still sounds badass.

Anyway the Blues is one thing. I like the Blues. But that has to be it. No more nice songs. I want this kind of tripe, found on this mp3, to stay away from CD. It has been too long since we had our ass kicked properly.

This kind of music doesnt want to kick your ass...it wants to fuck it.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2005, 05:57:56 PM »

You can tell the song is going to be slow, pretty, and nice.

Listen to the Metallica S&M DVD and play the orchestra only audi track. Then pick one of the hard songs. The orchestra music doesn't sound like pussy music does it? No, it still sounds badass.

Anyway the Blues is one thing. I like the Blues. But that has to be it. No more nice songs. I want this kind of tripe, found on this mp3, to stay away from CD. It has been too long since we had our ass kicked properly.

This kind of music doesnt want to kick your ass...it wants to fuck it.

I don't think a song called There Was a Time which supposedly is about his abuse as a child will be something he wants people 'rocking' out to. I think he means it to be a heavy, emotionally riveting song.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2005, 06:11:21 PM »

crying *throws up*

This better be fake or else this GNR album will be crapper than what im expecting it to be.

html sucks
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2005, 06:16:17 PM »

I don't think a song called There Was a Time which supposedly is about his abuse as a child will be something he wants people 'rocking' out to. I think he means it to be a heavy, emotionally riveting song.
+1. I think People who expect TWAT to be a "rocker" are false. I see it as a dramatic song (emotionaly speaking). I wouldn't see Axl singing "I was raped by my step father" with kick ass and energizing guitar riffs ala Welcome To The Jungle. No, It will probably be way deeper. More emotional I think. More introspective. I wouldn't see it as a "fun" kick-ass Rocker song, but more as a touching artistic song. Well, I suppose...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 06:23:23 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2005, 06:19:43 PM »

Axl was assraped? wtf?? thats sick

html sucks
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2005, 06:37:16 PM »

wasn't the song rumoured to be an epic/piano/orchestra song? I remember I heard that.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2005, 06:56:37 PM »

I've got a crack team of very geeky people working on this and so far they say it's probably not from Final Fantasy.

reynics22
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2005, 07:03:57 PM »

I've got a crack team of very geeky people working on this and so far they say it's probably not from Final Fantasy.

my crack team of geeks is giving me the same opinion so far.

Smiley
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2005, 07:05:53 PM »

It could be from any soundtrack of many japanese games, especially RPGs/ adventure games, including FF, Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Metal Gear, Suikoden, etc. I don't recognize it as a FF track either (and I've played every game since FFVI) but it's kinda hard to tell...

billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2005, 07:10:20 PM »

i think there is way too much going on in this track to just be a backing track.  its a complete song in itself.  no backing track contains a flute with a melody that strong. 

Mike
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2005, 07:14:05 PM »

The Track is a fake. Madison contacted Merck and he said it's bogus.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2005, 07:15:36 PM »

my crack team of geeks is giving me the same opinion so far.

Smiley

yeah me n my friend have spent the last couple of hours listening to the final fantasy 7 soundtrack and although from 4 mins into it, the song sounds EXTREMELY similar to parts of final fantasy 7, its not the same song..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Sino-lieS
Headliner

"...Just another day in Hell..."

« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2005, 07:20:41 PM »

It actually sounds like a hybrid of Who Wants to Live Forever  by Queen. That song had similar orchestral sounds to this song.  It is certainly different, but has similarities. Did Madison say its fake???

"You'll see it. I don't know if SOON is the word."
" ...just another day in Hell... "
reynics22
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2005, 07:22:09 PM »

The Track is a fake. Madison contacted Merck and he said it's bogus.

Whose Madison?

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2005, 07:22:56 PM »

Madison is someone on Mygnr who Merck seems to give detailed responses to, any post she makes regarding official buisness always seems to come out truthful. In this message board environment where there are countless rumours Madison always comes through with posts eventually end up coming true.

Yes she did, go to mygnr. She contacted Merck and he said it was "bogus".

Once again nothing new.

Keep Waiting

Jonx
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 07:26:22 PM by Jonx » Logged
Sino-lieS
Headliner

"...Just another day in Hell..."

« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2005, 07:23:08 PM »

At first I thought it could be
1) real new GnR material,
2) a BS fake,
3) something from Queen,
4) I was just thinking its from Conan or Highlander ?hihi

I still like it though.

"You'll see it. I don't know if SOON is the word."
" ...just another day in Hell... "
reynics22
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2005, 07:27:08 PM »

mygnr is a bunch of pondscum. anyone can e-mail merck themselves you don't need someone to do it for you.

personally, i don't hold judgement on anything being real or fake anymore, because it's always been fake, so it's pretty easy to decide. but if you think for one second that if a part of it was leaked, and some gnr fan from a message board emailed merck and said such and such track, is this real, that he'd give an official response of yes so he can be quoted everywhere on the articles about the "Gnr leak", you're fucking crazy.

so decide for yourselves, again though, they are always fakes. but if you can't see that it's completely pointless to ask merck about something like this, you're weird Smiley

also, if anyone still cares, some dude at thenewguns.com said this:
well...guys I really don't know how to tell this to you...I hope that you won't laugh and make fun of me but I tried and worked real hard on that:

...what I'm trying to say is that this music that sample that ChineseBlues has brought to us could be REAL!!!!!

...I also told you about the songs that I downloaded and one of them was TWAT (I downloaded it 2 years ago) but it's NOT the version that CB revealed!...The version I REVEALED WAS 2 YEARS BACK it was on the net and IT PERFECTLY FIT WITH THE SONG THAT CHINESEBLUES brought...

icon_exclaim.gif I TOOK MY VERSION OF TWAT AND MIXED (PUT TOGETHER) WITH THE CB'S VERSION!!!...AND IT FITS!!!!! icon_exclaim.gif

...the CB's version is instrumental with orchestra and my version includes just GUITAR and the ELECTRO or some shit BEATS...and I put this togeter as I said and THIS IS IT...AND I'm SHOCKED!!!

I'm not saying this is it...the real thing for sure (100%) but we're close cuz in my mix there are some different parts but the space between the easy part and the hard part and the rythem and beat and the tones is correct!...and also THE FLUTE PERFECTLY FITS WITH GUITAR in the 2nd part!

I'm sorry for the long letter...and I hope that I'm not wrong...(little pieces are comming together real fast now!)

i corrected him and told him cb didn't release the track, he hasn't come back since saying this, and i really don't remember the version he's talking about
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: