Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:25:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [RUMOUR] MP3 - TWAT (No Love Remains) - orchestral version
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [RUMOUR] MP3 - TWAT (No Love Remains) - orchestral version  (Read 39710 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2005, 07:28:04 PM »

Guess Merck is always busy talking to Madison, Mysteron and splat, huh?  hihi

Just joking.  ok

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2005, 07:30:28 PM »

Yes anyone can email Merck, but the thing is he gives some people more detailed responses than others. Madison is one of those people. In all my time of reading these boards everything she has ever posted has turned out to be truthful.

Jonx
reynics22
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2005, 07:31:25 PM »

Yes anyone can email Merck, but the thing is he gives some people more detailed responses than others. Madison is one of those people. In all my time of reading these boards everything she has ever posted has turned out to be truthful.

Jonx

Yes, this is quite a detailed response:

"This is bogus."

BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2005, 07:32:38 PM »

I've got a crack team of very geeky people working on this and so far they say it's probably not from Final Fantasy.

Cheesy - ?oh speaking of crack *cough

as far as having it ruled out..... ? jarmo, will, john m, & myself had it ruled out during our morning tea. o what laughs! -bp

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2005, 07:35:20 PM »

What more needs to be said concerning that. The usual response Merck gives people is "when there is something to say we will release a statement" or "everything we wish to say right now is in our statement". He is the CEO of a major record company. It is a sunday night (if you are in the UK) why bother writing out a detailed response when all that needs to be said is "this is bogus".

What do you want him to do, give you the name of the song, the artist, the record label, the parent company, the name of the producer/conductor, musicians, engineers, recording studio, publishiers....... shall i go on?

Jonx
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2005, 07:36:40 PM »

Jonx

"This is bogus."

Straight to the point.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
reynics22
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2005, 07:37:46 PM »

What more needs to be said concerning that. The usual respons Merck gives people is "when there is something to say we will release a statement" or "everything we wish to say right now is in our statement". He is the CEO of a major record company. It is a sunday night (if you are in the UK) why bother writing out a detailed response when all that needs to be said is "this is bogus".

What do you want him to do, give you the name of the song, the artist, the record lable, the parent company, the names of the produceer, musicians, engineers, recording studio, publishiers....... shall i go on?

Jonx

Mercks lives/works in NYC. I was just responding to this: I said anyone could have e-mailed merck on this, whose madison to be special and why do you think she's the end-all, you said she gets more detailed responses, i just pointed out this one was rather short.

reynics22
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2005, 07:38:24 PM »

Jonx

"This is bogus."

Straight to the point.  ok

/jarmo

I'm wondering if he was talking about the song or mygnr. probably both Smiley
visionary432
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2005, 07:41:14 PM »

mygnr is a bunch of pondscum. anyone can e-mail merck themselves you don't need someone to do it for you.

personally, i don't hold judgement on anything being real or fake anymore, because it's always been fake, so it's pretty easy to decide. but if you think for one second that if a part of it was leaked, and some gnr fan from a message board emailed merck and said such and such track, is this real, that he'd give an official response of yes so he can be quoted everywhere on the articles about the "Gnr leak", you're fucking crazy.

so decide for yourselves, again though, they are always fakes. but if you can't see that it's completely pointless to ask merck about something like this, you're weird Smiley

also, if anyone still cares, some dude at thenewguns.com said this:
well...guys I really don't know how to tell this to you...I hope that you won't laugh and make fun of me but I tried and worked real hard on that:

...what I'm trying to say is that this music that sample that ChineseBlues has brought to us could be REAL!!!!!

...I also told you about the songs that I downloaded and one of them was TWAT (I downloaded it 2 years ago) but it's NOT the version that CB revealed!...The version I REVEALED WAS 2 YEARS BACK it was on the net and IT PERFECTLY FIT WITH THE SONG THAT CHINESEBLUES brought...

icon_exclaim.gif I TOOK MY VERSION OF TWAT AND MIXED (PUT TOGETHER) WITH THE CB'S VERSION!!!...AND IT FITS!!!!! icon_exclaim.gif

...the CB's version is instrumental with orchestra and my version includes just GUITAR and the ELECTRO or some shit BEATS...and I put this togeter as I said and THIS IS IT...AND I'm SHOCKED!!!

I'm not saying this is it...the real thing for sure (100%) but we're close cuz in my mix there are some different parts but the space between the easy part and the hard part and the rythem and beat and the tones is correct!...and also THE FLUTE PERFECTLY FITS WITH GUITAR in the 2nd part!

I'm sorry for the long letter...and I hope that I'm not wrong...(little pieces are comming together real fast now!)

i corrected him and told him cb didn't release the track, he hasn't come back since saying this, and i really don't remember the version he's talking about

I agree with your point, and I THINK I know what version he is talking about. I'll try to get a hold of it again and mix the two, but I thoroughly expect they won't match.
reynics22
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2005, 07:43:35 PM »

I agree with your point, and I THINK I know what version he is talking about. I'll try to get a hold of it again and mix the two, but I thoroughly expect they won't match.

yeah, i figure it will amount to zero of course, but just thought i'd mention it. slow night Smiley

i emailed the dude and asked him to come on here and put the mix up through yousendit.com

even though it's fake i'd like to hear it, i like to consider myself a fake cd track afficionado.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2005, 07:44:45 PM »

Madison is reliable.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2005, 07:45:51 PM »

Yes i know Merck works in NYC, im just saying that in the past Madison on Mygnr and Mysteron on this board have been the ones who have always got the official answers off Merck, they are the ones who always post information that turns out to be fact.

Thats all im saying, maybe you should back track to some of their posts. To my knowledge the only outstanding claim by Mysteron is that Axls legal problems are not holding up CD, this still remains to be seen but apart from that, every major rumor/leak that has ever come out Madison or Mysteron have always been the ones that have posted official responses that have turned out to be true. Nowadays with Sp1at it seems to be BigBoss and Gigger who are the main contacts with Merck. I dont know about this track, if Madison says that she contacted Merck, going on her past record i am inclined to believe her.

Im now at the point where i dont really believe any rumor anymore, because it all usually turns  out to be fake. Axl is very clever, he is not going to let anything intentionally leak.... look how hard it was for the author of the NY times article to get people to talk who had actually worked RECENTLY on the album.

When Axl wants to let us know about CD he will do it through a statement or through Sanctury. Rumours are Rumours, nothing more nothing less.

Jonx
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2005, 07:54:15 PM »

Merck is working on a Sunday?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
reynics22
« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2005, 07:54:36 PM »

Yes i know Merck works in NYC, im just saying that in the past Madison on Mygnr and Mysteron on this board have been the ones who have always got the official answers off Merck, they are the ones who always post information that turns out to be fact.

Thats all im saying, maybe you should back track to some of their posts. To my knowledge the only outstanding claim by Mysteron is that Axls legal problems are not holding up CD, this still remains to be seen but apart from that, every major rumor/leak that has ever come out Madison or Mysteron have always been the ones that have posted official responses that have turned out to be true. Nowadays with Sp1at it seems to be BigBoss and Gigger who are the main contacts with Merck. I dont know about this track, if Madison says that she contacted Merck, going on her past record i am inclined to believe her.

Im now at the point where i dont really believe any rumor anymore, because it all usually turns  out to be fake. Axl is very clever, he is not going to let anything intentionally leak.... look how hard it was for the author of the NY times article to get people to talk who had actually worked RECENTLY on the album.

When Axl wants to let us know about CD he will do it through a statement or through Sanctury. Rumours are Rumours, nothing more nothing less.

Jonx

I didn't say a word about Mysteron. Mysteron is actually someone who has "real world" contacts, not someone like madison who just figured out merck's e-mail address like the rest of the free world can and e-mails him and gets back form responses that anyone else would get.

I'm not going to backtrack through madisons post so I can not find any instance where Merck told her any "secret" information that he wouldn't have said to anyone else.

If you want to argue  this further, please PM me, so we don't get this thread going in another direction.

a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2005, 07:54:58 PM »

Shouldn't this be locked since it has been confirmed a fake?
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2005, 07:58:55 PM »

There is no need to argue, this issue is pretty much settled. Madison is Mygnrs Mysteron, they might even be the same person, who knows!!!

We know this track is fake so lets just leave it. Im just saying that i think Madison is reliable, just as i think Mysteron is reliable! Im not trying to start an arguement, its a stupid thing to argue about, we are all here for the same reason... to try and find out when Axl is going to release CD.

Jonx
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #176 on: March 13, 2005, 08:00:51 PM »

Jonx...   don't be crazy now
I don't forget we have IRS as fact ?Wink ** crak

loK
+1

The joke of the day will soon come off the server

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »