Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:50:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW RUMOR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW RUMOR  (Read 38651 times)
Morley
Opening Act

There's stories to be told...

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005, 05:11:08 PM »

All the rumors - in my point of view - have possibilities of being truth as lie, one in bigger ratios for a side and others for another side.

What I think is, this rumor strengthens the others that we already hear about the release on the start of the year that comes, on the other hand this also are supported in those.

What I want to say is: If you believe on the first rumor about Axl and a fan, consequently you go hang to also believe this one.

In my point of view, what this rumor are saying, any person can write, leaving of putting that you give credit that the C. D. will be launched in the start of the year that comes, what it is written above seems very obvious to me.

'Morley

Here Today... I'm afraid... nervous
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2005, 05:11:15 PM »

M8s,
As I've been saying Chinese lucky number is 8

the year 2006 (2+6)
the birthday 6/ 2(2+6)
 the Age 44 (4+4)
8 men
8 is the magic number.

oh, w8? Tongue

ok Good one ?yes

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 05:16:47 PM »

there is a few more posts by dark on there other than what YG posted. I'll summarize them all for everyone.

He says that he has heard throught the grape vine that they are planning for the CD to be released with a followup coming out 12-18 months after CD. An release date sould be set in a couple weeks and they are trying to pick the first single.

He figures that the followup is done already. and thinks in or around Mar 28, 2005 looks good with the single coming out 6-8 weeks before that so, end of Jan-mid Feb '06

We'll prolly get word from Interscope before we hear from Sanctuary.

The CD is out of Axl's hands, and he also figure promotion is about 80% complete so when we get news it'll be a shitload of news.

and possibly a secret gig to promote it as well

mygnr is alright, I registered there when HTGTH was down in april

You'll hear from Sanctuary first. In fact, there's alot  that can be picked at here

I'd tell your friend to stop sending you spam  ok
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2005, 05:18:42 PM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl

OWNED!!!!!!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2005, 05:25:48 PM »

And why should we trust the guy?

For a laugh.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2005, 05:28:57 PM »

Mysteron's response is the kind I'm looking for.  Someone who can either possibly corroborate or pick apart this stuff.

Again, all my info comes from the Interscope side of the pond.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2005, 05:33:22 PM »

M8s,
As I've been saying Chinese lucky number is 8

the year 2006 (2+6)
the birthday 6/ 2(2+6)
 the Age 44 (4+4)
8 men
8 is the magic number.

oh, w8? Tongue

H.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »

A. Interscope and Sanctuary are currently working out the details behind the release of CD - including all the pre-release stuff that needs to happen.

Who would've guessed the record company and management would do that?

B. There is no 'set date' yet, but there should be in a couple of weeks.

Same old we've heard for years. "Something should be coming soon".

Funny how this follows Tommy Stinson's word about some news might be coming soon.

C. Interscope is asking all of their people that might be 'in the loop' to start some positive GNR talk.

Oh, sure.

D. Radio friendly single search is on... that part is going to take some time.

Again, what a shock.

E. Democracy's follow-up will probably follow 12-18 months after CD's release - at least that's the current plan, and of course subject to change.

Wow, something Axl mentioned years ago.

F. There is alot of faith in this album and its release right now - something that wasn't being said a year ago.

I guess it depends who you ask.

G. People are happy when GNR is mentioned - which is a nice change from the usual status quo around there.

Ok....

That's about it. Remember, don't shoot the messenger and all that. We'll see if / when / how this all pans out. For now, chalk it up to nothing more than possible corroborating evidence.

Or just non-news.

So, analyze, pick apart, have fun with it - but remember.. until we hear from the Red headed recluse, himself - take it ALL with a grain of salt.

Of course.....

if it was from another source at mygnr I wouldnt bother to bring it over here but being its from Dark, I atleast trust him....

If somebody else posted that you'd scream bullshit, but now it's suddenly credible?

Good for you.

To me it looks like a bunch of bullshit rumors, nothing a guy with some imagination couldn't come up with.

I guess I agree with what Mysteron said.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 06:17:10 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2005, 06:10:08 PM »

darknemus

Isn't that the GNFR guy?

If so, just close the thread now - he's obviously making shit up as he goes along.

Example:

One more thing - even though my friend doesn't seem so sure, I'm willing to guess the date itself has already been determined. My guess: March 28, 2006. The single release will occur 6-8 weeks previous to this.

rofl
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2005, 06:11:27 PM »

Mysteron's response is the kind I'm looking for.? Someone who can either possibly corroborate or pick apart this stuff.

-darknemus

I always thought you and Mysteron were the same person.

Confirm/deny?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 06:12:37 PM »

You are correct. If it was someone else with no background I would say bullshit. But being he has been a posting member here for awhile I would liek to think I can believe him. It could be bullshit. MOst likely it is. But if I cant trust my fellow posters here who can I trust? If Dark is just playing games, I feel bad for him.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 06:17:12 PM »

Mysteron's response is the kind I'm looking for.  Someone who can either possibly corroborate or pick apart this stuff.

-darknemus

I always thought you and Mysteron were the same person.

Confirm/deny?

I'm not Mysteron.  I'm based in the U.S. - our good buddy Mysteron isn't, for starters.  I won't blow his cover, though, so we'll end it there Smiley

-darknemus

DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 06:20:59 PM »

You are correct. If it was someone else with no background I would say bullshit. But being he has been a posting member here for awhile I would liek to think I can believe him. It could be bullshit. MOst likely it is. But if I cant trust my fellow posters here who can I trust? If Dark is just playing games, I feel bad for him.

After searching, it appears darknemus is indeed the GNFR guy.

The same guy that pays extra $ each year to mask the GNFR.com domain and then pretends that any changes to the site have "mysteriously" happened as if we should care.

You lose - good day, sir!
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2005, 06:25:12 PM »

some of you have way too much time on your hands.  Roll Eyes

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2005, 06:28:22 PM »

Aah, yes, back to the 'dark is the gnfr.com webmaster' thing, are we?

If I were - don't you think I'd be updating the site like mad during this period of intensity, GNR wise?  I mean, come on - I'd have some cryptic thing up there that, once deciphered after about 17 days, spelled out "LEONARDO IS THE WAY"

I do like your Willy Wonka / O&A quote, though - impressive.

-darknemus

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2005, 06:39:03 PM »

8 men

Isnt the orchestra down to 7 now?

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2005, 06:58:49 PM »

Wow Dark gave us some info, rumors he called them from his friend that works for interscope or what not, and now you are all picking apart what he said. You should really be more nice because remember what happened when that kid claimed to have IRS and he got called a liar and all that other stuff well it took over a year for that recording he had to come out and it was shit quality because YOU GUYS bashed him. Saying shit like this to dark may make him not throw us a bone next time any info comes out. Why is it that you guys jerk off over mysteron when he gives out info yet bash Dark?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2005, 07:32:14 PM »

Wow Dark gave us some info, rumors he called them from his friend that works for interscope or what not, and now you are all picking apart what he said. You should really be more nice because remember what happened when that kid claimed to have IRS and he got called a liar and all that other stuff well it took over a year for that recording he had to come out and it was shit quality because YOU GUYS bashed him. Saying shit like this to dark may make him not throw us a bone next time any info comes out. Why is it that you guys jerk off over mysteron when he gives out info yet bash Dark?

Well darknemus didn't post this rumor here, yet he posted at mygnr, it seems like it should be important info, you figure if you had info like this you'd post it everywhere but instead he doesn't, so that in itself seems kinda weird to me.  then when the news travels to htgth then Jarmo and Mysteron put a damper on it quick.

I think why most people trust mysteron so much is that:

1. he seems to have the right info whenever he says something.
2. Jarmo usually confirms his info as legit.

Maybe if Jarmo had more info on this we could know if dark's source is credible.

but as with any rumor we have to remeber that unless it's direct from the horse's mouth,, then it is only a rumor and prolly will stay that way. Rumors in the GnR world have a habit of being false. and no offense dark but I'm not holding my breath here either. I'll beleive it when i see the cd on the shelves

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2005, 07:41:34 PM »

Well darknemus didn't post this rumor here, yet he posted at mygnr, it seems like it should be important info, you figure if you had info like this you'd post it everywhere but instead he doesn't, so that in itself seems kinda weird to me.? then when the news travels to htgth then Jarmo and Mysteron put a damper on it quick.

I think why most people trust mysteron so much is that:

1. he seems to have the right info whenever he says something.
2. Jarmo usually confirms his info as legit.

Maybe if Jarmo had more info on this we could know if dark's source is credible.

but as with any rumor we have to remeber that unless it's direct from the horse's mouth,, then it is only a rumor and prolly will stay that way. Rumors in the GnR world have a habit of being false. and no offense dark but I'm not holding my breath here either. I'll beleive it when i see the cd on the shelves

OR he knew this would happen (this thread) thus is why he did not even bother posting anything about it.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2005, 07:51:11 PM »

Well in my opinon Dave, the info wasn't anything new and the rest is just speculation.

As far as I remember, he has posted rumors before and nothing has happened so far. One day he'll get it right.

Many of these Internet rumors are always saying "but plans can change". Just to cover their backs.

Once we get a real rumor from somebody who knows what he/she is talking about, they don't need that kind of disclaimer.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 08:05:50 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: