Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:53:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Acoustic Show
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Acoustic Show  (Read 27001 times)
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2006, 03:04:18 AM »

where on newgnr.com did you find it? i can't see that comment anywhere... or do you mean the cd.com forum?

@slash666
sladdi is one of the few people that are not assholes, believe me.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2006, 03:43:51 AM »

I'm not saying that Sladdi is an ass hole. But he also stole Cherry's review without giving credit.....
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2006, 03:45:47 AM »

This is AWESOME news.

I just read Adjamians review at newgnr.com.
So this means we might get to hear the songs from the acoustic set ?drool

-Eirik

sladdi
Headliner

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2006, 06:00:00 AM »

I'm not saying that Sladdi is an ass hole. But he also stole Cherry's review without giving credit.....

Undecided

what do you consider stealing?
says clearly cherry_bomb at the top of the review, i also thank her in the in the thankyou part of the news when i updated the site with it. i assumed she wrote the review and posted the pics so that others can see.

So this means we might get to hear the songs from the acoustic set
i don't think so.... adjamian (allen) is one cool motherFUCK but i think he's serious about sitting on this forever, because he knows he's the only one source to it. not even their official camera guy was recording it a meter away from axlhihi

love
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2006, 06:12:34 AM »

Thats a bit of a shame if this show ends up being hoarded, do you know for certain that he isnt going to release it or is it just speculation on your part? What has he been like in the past?

Jonx
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2006, 06:16:13 AM »

Undecided

says clearly cherry_bomb at the top of the review, i also thank her in the in the thankyou part of the news when i updated the site with it. i assumed she wrote the review and posted the pics so that others can see.

i don't think so.... adjamian (allen) is one cool motherFUCK but i think he's serious about sitting on this forever, because he knows he's the only one source to it. not even their official camera guy was recording it a meter away from axl.? hihi

love

lol Sladdi - I'll gladly eat humble pie - I was just obviously blinded last night when I was reading it.   ok
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2006, 06:17:53 AM »

Undecided

i don't think so.... adjamian (allen) is one cool motherFUCK but i think he's serious about sitting on this forever, because he knows he's the only one source to it. not even their official camera guy was recording it a meter away from axl.? hihi

love

i cant find the link, well really i cant be bothered to find the link. i dont care if you take my review and photos (which seem to be the only good photos from the show as of yet) as long as you credit me

as for the film - damn i wanna see it! im hoping itll be on some kind of live dvd, there was a propper camera guy on stage so.... ok here's to hoping...and waiting.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
sladdi
Headliner

« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2006, 06:23:32 AM »

Thats a bit of a shame if this show ends up being hoarded, do you know for certain that he isnt going to release it or is it just speculation on your part? What has he been like in the past?

Jonx

i've been in talks with him for longer, he had attended all UK shows including the acoustic one (bach got him in as "his friend"  hihi) and sent videos from all of them, EXCEPT from this show.

to quote him...

so what do i do, being the only person out there with a full length copy of a gnr show no one else has or has ever seen except if they were there? you think thats something you give away for free? no way. you sit on it real tight instead and don't sell it
sladdi
Headliner

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2006, 06:27:49 AM »

i cant find the link, well really i cant be bothered to find the link. i dont care if you take my review and photos (which seem to be the only good photos from the show as of yet) as long as you credit me
scroll down to the news of july 31st, in the thankyou part it says "Cherry - Acoustic Show review / pix"

the page with the review itself says "by cherry_bomb"
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2006, 06:28:44 AM »

Jonx

i've been in talks with him for longer, he had attended all UK shows including the acoustic one (bach got him in as "his friend"  hihi) and sent videos from all of them, EXCEPT from this show.

to quote him...

so what do i do, being the only person out there with a full length copy of a gnr show no one else has or has ever seen except if they were there? you think thats something you give away for free? no way. you sit on it real tight instead and don't sell it

Shame, i cant really understand that, i mean i dont really see what hes going to get out of it other than a shitload of abuse from the people round here who passionatly hate hoarders, i dont think Axl is ready or even cares about doing a Zepplin kinda live DVD with bootleg footage so why hoard it.

Is he related to Velvet - the VMA guy, they should get together, they seem to have the same policy when it comes to rare stuff! (bad joke)

On a side note, does he have a boot of the 29th Wembely show, i would love to get a copy of that, or do you know anyone who has it?

Jonx
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2006, 06:54:28 AM »

Too bad if it wont come out.
I sure hope he could release some parts of the show though, eg "Sailing". I would love to hear Axl's version of that song.

-Eirik

greendog
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2006, 07:19:50 AM »

shame about it not getting shared... its worse that we know its recorded. personally, i would have preffered him not mentioin that he had it.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2006, 07:43:18 AM »

shame about it not getting shared... its worse that we know its recorded. personally, i would have preffered him not mentioin that he had it.
indeed.  flaunting your shit and not sharing sucks ass. no

congrats to everyone who got to see the acoustic show.  peace
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2006, 08:52:51 AM »

Jonx

i've been in talks with him for longer, he had attended all UK shows including the acoustic one (bach got him in as "his friend"? hihi) and sent videos from all of them, EXCEPT from this show.

to quote him...

I dont get it though. He says he is going to sit on it and not sell it?
What does he need it for then? "Special" trades?
If he isnt gonna use it to get the "goodies" from certain traders either, then I dont see the point of keeping it for himself.
Oh well, just my two cents anyway.

-Eirik

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2006, 08:54:31 AM »

I seem to remember there being cameras at the show.

I think GN'R film almost everything these days?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2006, 08:55:37 AM »

You Europeanos seem like an awesome bunch of fellas.

Thank you. We are available for bookings now. Add some European cool to your pre-show meetings. Wink

/jarmo

What might I ask, comes with this "European coolness"?

Do NOT make me drink your nasty guiness beer Tongue

Well, what more do you need?

You get the HAIR, the GREEK and the Finnish... It doesn't get any cooler than that.

jarmo can attest to the fact that i am geographically challenged Grin
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2006, 09:01:07 AM »

i hope that person who is gonna sit on this show chokes on his recording

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2006, 09:26:49 AM »

/jarmo

yep, on some of my photos u can clearly see cameras  ok this HAS to be on a live dvd.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Warchild
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2006, 09:32:08 AM »

yeah thats real nice Christos, was there many mygnr fans there?

Are you bringing this here now because they locked the thread at Mygnr?

Do I need to explain it to you guys again since you refuse to listen?

It's not our fault that the posters of Mygnrforum weren't around at 3am that night.

It's not our fault that the posters of Mygnrforum didn't know anybody who could've told them of the location.

It's not our fault that the guys at the door recognized us. All of us who got let in had gone to more than one show. In multiple countries. I really don't think there was an issue about who posts where like you people still claim.

I never met even one person from Mygnrforum at any of the shows I went to.

Everybody who are wondering what the fuck I'm babbling about, certain fans at that Mygnrforum are saying we were invited to the gig and they should've been invited too. That wasn't the case.

We were told to go to the Cuckoo Club by a fellow fan. This person did something very nice for us and we are very thankful for that.? Smiley

/jarmo

You tell em Jarmo!!!! peace

Things "convieniently" get deleted over there..........Eric needs a new admin!

without the Attitude.........

Also when Madison "went backstage" for the meet n' Greet she blabbed EVERYTHING......

Those that talk don't know...those that know don't talk!

I got blasted for defending HTGTH.......but, fuck it.....they had it coming!

Nuff Said!

WARCHILD
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »

/jarmo

yep, on some of my photos u can clearly see cameras  ok this HAS to be on a live dvd.

that would be nice, but hasn't GNR been recording all their shows since the Illusion days?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: