Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:35:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Belgrade show 23.09.2010 -officialy confirmed
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Belgrade show 23.09.2010 -officialy confirmed  (Read 35771 times)
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« on: June 03, 2010, 08:56:34 AM »

official fdacebook page of belgrade arena

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/BeogradskaArena

tickets will be on sale from tomorow
peka80
Headliner

Living easy, livin' free!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 05:25:40 AM »

It's official from promoters and organization!

But tickets are already on sale, and there's no official statement from band about that!
So, it's as good as conformation from band!  Wink

Just ordered Fan Pit ticket!  ok

Funny how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:59:01 AM »

Guys this is the best news ever. We are coming about 5 people from Bulgaria. Fan pits all.  beer

"...It don't really matter..."
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 05:12:17 AM »

Guys this is the best news ever. We are coming about 5 people from Bulgaria. Fan pits all.  beer
ok ok  see we in Belgrade
propogandasux
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »

my 1st post on here guys! coming from Newcastle in UK for this gig. won't be in the Fan Pit tho...
am a bit too old these days to be standing and trying to keep a good spot waiting 2 hours for Axl to come on  Wink so being lazy i ordered seated tickets so i can relax and have a few beers  beer

oooh ... would be cool if some of you guys in Belgrade can recommend any rockin bars in Belgrade coz i'll be there a few days.
last time i was in Belgrade I couldn't find any (only the rock nite at the Technical University). thx!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:29:41 PM by propogandasux » Logged
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 02:15:38 PM »

my 1st post on here guys! coming from Newcastle in UK for this gig. won't be in the Fan Pit tho...
am a bit too old these days to be standing and trying to keep a good spot waiting 2 hours for Axl to come on  Wink so being lazy i ordered seated tickets so i can relax and have a few beers  beer

oooh ... would be cool if some of you guys in Belgrade can recommend any rockin bars in Belgrade coz i'll be there a few days.
last time i was in Belgrade I couldn't find any (only the rock nite at the Technical University). thx!
you'll have a great time in Belgrade. Serbs are pretty warm and pretty wild nation...you'll see one of the wildest crowd...I live in Kragujevac third city in Serbia,but i'm sure you can find a couple rock bars in Belgrade...Welcome to Serbian jungle beer
propogandasux
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 08:30:25 PM »

you'll have a great time in Belgrade. Serbs are pretty warm and pretty wild nation...you'll see one of the wildest crowd...I live in Kragujevac third city in Serbia,but i'm sure you can find a couple rock bars in Belgrade...Welcome to Serbian jungle  beer

Thanks bolton. I am sure i will. I've had the pleasure of experiencing Serbian hospitality before (and your colourful language  Wink ).
Although I'm from UK, 2 of my best friends are Serbian (they now live in the Netherlands) and a few years ago i actually went to Serbia because i wanted to see their country.
Naturally i went to Belgrade but i also went to Tršic and Banja Koviljaca. I hope to visit Novi Sad this time as well too. In my experience, the Serbs are the most hospitable people i have ever met and have a great sense of humour. I won't be drinking Rakija like Vodka again though  Grin
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:34:43 PM by propogandasux » Logged
propogandasux
Opening Act

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »

oooh! i've booked tickets for the Zagreb show too  ok
can anybody tell me if I should book my train ticket from Belgrade to Zagreb and return ticket Zagreb to Belgrade in advance?
and can I buy these tickets over the internet?

cheers guys!
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 03:58:37 AM »

There is a link of Serbial railway

http://www.zeleznicesrbije.com/active/en/home/glavna_navigacija/putnicki_saobracaj/rezervisanje_mesta.html

you'll find info there

you dfon't have belgrade-zagreb direct ,but you can use belgrade -zurich...this train is in Zagreb 5.55pm,and starts from belgrade in 10.20am
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 04:06:40 AM by bolton » Logged
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 04:31:30 AM »

you'll have a great time in Belgrade. Serbs are pretty warm and pretty wild nation...you'll see one of the wildest crowd...I live in Kragujevac third city in Serbia,but i'm sure you can find a couple rock bars in Belgrade...Welcome to Serbian jungle  beer

Thanks bolton. I am sure i will. I've had the pleasure of experiencing Serbian hospitality before (and your colourful language  Wink ).
Although I'm from UK, 2 of my best friends are Serbian (they now live in the Netherlands) and a few years ago i actually went to Serbia because i wanted to see their country.
Naturally i went to Belgrade but i also went to Tr?ic and Banja Koviljaca. I hope to visit Novi Sad this time as well too. In my experience, the Serbs are the most hospitable people i have ever met and have a great sense of humour. I won't be drinking Rakija like Vodka again though  Grin

Don't worry dude. The rakija is a very good drink. It's freshy.  Grin

I am coming from Bulgaria with a couple of friends. We'll serch for rock bars also. See you there  peace

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 04:43:59 AM »

Give me a couple days, and we will fix problem with rock bar
kalina.malina
Opening Act

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 08:50:47 AM »

Is anybody here sure that the tickets for the  Belgrade show are already on sale?
I was hoping to have show in Bulgaria, but obviously i must go to Belgrade.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 10:39:17 AM »

Is anybody here sure that the tickets for the  Belgrade show are already on sale?
I was hoping to have show in Bulgaria, but obviously i must go to Belgrade.
yes, but you have to hurry,because only 2 000 ticket left...you can buy it on official page of Belgrade arena, pay with credit card and print at home
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2010, 04:24:31 AM »

We got 4 tickets for Fant Pit. Please inform about pre or after party show. Thanks in advance. See ya in Belgrade.  beer

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2010, 07:48:31 AM »

We got 4 tickets for Fant Pit. Please inform about pre or after party show. Thanks in advance. See ya in Belgrade.  beer
Congrat...I'll be in Sector 201...I didn't hear nothing about preshow  party,but it is little early for that

I was talking with my friend who works in Belgrade Arena,and He said that they except soldout arena for gnr show (about 20000 people)...Also he said that sellling are going pretty well
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 08:03:46 AM »

I'm happy for you bolton! You always was happy for southamerican fans and you described argentinean crowd as "the best crowd of the world" so I'm really glad you will see GN'R in your lands...  peace beer

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 10:34:56 AM »

I'm happy for you bolton! You always was happy for southamerican fans and you described argentinean crowd as "the best crowd of the world" so I'm really glad you will see GN'R in your lands...  peace beer
Well Serbians have a same spirit like south americans...we are pretty emotionall...

just look at how Milan Jovanovic celebrated goal against Germany...He jumped in the row,and almost crashed his leg
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:13 AM »

and yes Brazil,Argentina and Chile crowds are the best...

I'm very sorry because we don't have some official dvd from south american tour
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 10:51:32 AM »

Only 2.000 tickets left in Belgrade from 21000

GUNS N ROSES
Četvrtak, 23. Septembar, 2010. 21:00
BEOGRADSKA ARENA

Legendarni američki hard rock bend, GUNS N ROSES odr?aće svoju evropsku turneju na jesen u okviru koje će posetiti Beograd 23. septembra i nastupiti u Beogradskoj areni koja je i organizator koncerta.

Termin:      23.09.2010 21:00
Dan:      Četvrtak
Događaj:      Guns N Roses
Mesto:      Beogradska Arena

:: Obele?ite kategoriju u kojoj ?elite da rezervi?ete ulaznice ::
                Kategorija       Cena               Raspolo?ivo   

Parter - fan pit                      4,950       din.       313   

Parter regular                      3,450       din.       894   

Level 200 - I category       5,450       din.       214   

Level 200 - II category       4,450       din.       193   

Level 400 - I category       3,450       din.       437   

Level 400 - II category       3,100       din.       467   

Loze-zahtev poslati na callcenter@cs.rs       14,500       din.       0   

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 11:41:03 AM »

Nice. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: