Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:51:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock in Rio Prediction Thread
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock in Rio Prediction Thread  (Read 11232 times)
badapple81
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2004, 08:22:09 PM »

Axl, his manager and THE BAND are NOT CRAZY to come there and just play the same old setlist... that?s a fact

they could show up, play 2 new songs and disappear for 1 year, but they?ll play new songs.

and they?ll do it for the upcomin?shows near to rock in rio, maybe with the release date of the CD announced

peace

Well they did Vegas 2 years running same set list plus an american tour and some europe shows same set list, wouldnt surprise me.. but surely not!

I think that we'll actually hear some BIG news in the one or two weeks leading up to RIR 4 .  Mysteron also seems concrete that everything will be revealed up to and/or during RIR4..

I think we'll hear about 2 or 3 new songs, including the first single.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 10:42:15 PM »

I'm not going to make any predictions as to whether or not they'll show, but I will say that if they do indeed do play, we'll see 3 AFD songs cut and 1-2 UYI songs, but I'm not so sure we'll see anything new with the exception of the "standard 3" with the argument being that, of course, CD is "so close to being released" that to reveal the single would mean a live leak.
  I sincerely doubt we'll get anything remotely resembling a logical answer regarding philly, tour, etc...As a lot of folks have pointed out, as with everything else Axl rants about, we'll get the most roundabout answer possible, while he all too typically will point the finger at anyone within reach beyond himself.  That's normally one of the things that makes him so compelling, but if he were to pull those hijinks this go around, I fail to see how any of us could be amused...
  Whether the weeks surrounding RIO divulge any info or not, I think we all agree, for better or worse, that RIO is D-DAY.....I'll hope for the best, but i fear the morale level on this board if we're disappointed yet again

joe
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 10:58:07 PM by oneway23 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: