Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227894 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  My nephew?s BADASS guitarteacher (CLIPS INSIDE!!)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My nephew?s BADASS guitarteacher (CLIPS INSIDE!!)  (Read 1561 times)
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« on: April 13, 2005, 02:50:49 PM »

My nephew has been taking guitar lessons from this guy (in the video) for several years now. He's really really really talented. Listen to him, taking a shot at our (dutch) national anthem:

http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/anthem.wmv

Or this one:

http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/video/newrace.wmv

His name is Marcel Coenen and he was voted best Dutch rockguitarist in 1998. His playing in those clips was live, in case anyone has doubts.

Furthermore, he?s not just? about shredding and speed, I?ve heard some nice ambient pieces by him as well. I just chose two faster tunes for the skills he displays. If you feel a need to make comments on how fast players lack feeling then stick ?m where the sun don?t shine? Comments like that just speak volumes about your own single-mindedness.

If you want to see more of Marcel then just visit his site: www.marcelcoenen.com

-PEACE-

P.S. Since this is my first post since the big bang (or however you want to call the move to the new server), I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that things are up and running again.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 04:51:55 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: