Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Anyone else sick of the negativity on here??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone else sick of the negativity on here??  (Read 4547 times)
guns_n_motley
« on: December 17, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »

Seriously, I think I might just leave this forum... its become rampant with Negative assholes... Everyone thinks they know everything. they think their experts but in reality they know SHIT..Bitch and argue is what this forum has become...

THeres a reason axl was silent these past months.. if he came and read this forum. im sure hed be embarassed that some of these people are his fans.. but ya know what he doenst give a shit. hes axl rose..who cares if you hate baz or think beta is lieing..because obviously you know more than axls friends Roll Eyes inthe end the true fans will be here..

RANT DONE!
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 01:29:46 PM »

just leave dude.

dont say it, do it.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 01:33:38 PM »

I dont think Axl Rose needs you, to talk in his behalf, and I dont think he needs you, or anyone else on the interneet defending him.
he dealt with far more fierce nemesis than some computer geeks on the net to care what we talk about.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Axl the Red
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 01:35:24 PM »

no, we're all trying to remain positive about it
guns_n_motley
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 01:37:07 PM »

just leave dude.

dont say it, do it.

oh im not leaving.. just saying the negativity makes me want to sometimes ok
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 01:44:10 PM »

guns_n_motley is pretty much correct. There's room for criticism, but certain people on here and other forums act as if they know all and are never wrong. Going out and calling someone a liar, when you're sitting at home in Mommy's basement at the PC, is pretty fucking sad. Which is what amuses me so much. It makes sense to be a fan, but why put so much effort into trashing someone when you don't have anything more than your own unfounded opinion?
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 01:44:35 PM »

I'm with you on this, GN'M... People seriously need to shut the fuck up and let Axl do what he needs to do. ?People just like to bitch. ?If it comes out this time next year...OH WELL!!! ?What can you say that will change the course of Chinese Democracy's release?

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 01:45:27 PM »

this was a different place one year ago. i don?t think anyone wants to argue that....

i still love this forum though ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 02:09:59 PM »

The fans are tired of waiting, that's what's going on here. The end of GN'R as we know it is looming on the horizon right now. The album needs to happen, soon. People aren't going to be sitting here waiting like they've done in 2 years time.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 02:11:37 PM »

Looking at the recent elimination(s) in personel, it seems Axl himself realized he should have been as negative as myself all along....

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 04:15:54 PM »

that didn't qualify as a rant. not even close.
better luck next time.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »

Thank god for this thread. Thanx to this man, the negativity will eimmediately be erased from the board as the brilliant, enlighting statement of one Guns_N_Motley spreads throughout hell. no

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 03:12:57 AM »

Seriously, I think I might just leave this forum... its become rampant with Negative assholes... Everyone thinks they know everything. they think their experts but in reality they know SHIT..Bitch and argue is what this forum has become...

THeres a reason axl was silent these past months.. if he came and read this forum. im sure hed be embarassed that some of these people are his fans.. but ya know what he doenst give a shit. hes axl rose..who cares if you hate baz or think beta is lieing..because obviously you know more than axls friends Roll Eyes inthe end the true fans will be here..

RANT DONE!

Axl silent for these past months?

Dude we have been waiting for a decade. where have u been?

Axl has done nothing to deserve anyone's benefit of the doubt.

Doesnt mean we arent huge fans and doesnt mean we dont support him, but Im not a blind worshipper of anything, if i feel something is bullshit regardless of how much i love someone, Im gonna call them on it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 04:04:10 AM »

The fans are tired of waiting, that's what's going on here. The end of GN'R as we know it is looming on the horizon right now. The album needs to happen, soon. People aren't going to be sitting here waiting like they've done in 2 years time.

well, just want to underline the fact that you cant talk on behalf of ALL GnR fans... cause i m a fan for the last 18 years, and i m not tired, and i will be sitting waiting here like i ve done the last 12 years Smiley

so, i respect your opinion, but you cant talk on behalf of me at least.... Smiley

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2006, 08:34:25 AM »

well, just want to underline the fact that you cant talk on behalf of ALL GnR fans... cause i m a fan for the last 18 years, and i m not tired, and i will be sitting waiting here like i ve done the last 12 years Smiley

so, i respect your opinion, but you cant talk on behalf of me at least.... Smiley

I'll probably sit here waiting like a fool in 20 years time too, but you can't deny that alot of fans have already left us, and those who haven't are becoming very cynical and sarcastic.

Axl releases a statement with a release date and 2 days later the biggest discussion on HTGTH is a fight between Dave (who used to defend Axl even if, I love this line, he butchered a schoolbus full of children) and the mods.

EstrangedReality
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 01:47:34 AM »

RANT DONE!

Stop being so negative.

hihi
Hysteron
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 01:53:58 AM »

Seriously, I think I might just leave this forum... its become rampant with Negative assholes... Everyone thinks they know everything. they think their experts but

Until the admin section gets locked nothing will change.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 01:55:42 AM by AtariLegend » Logged
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 07:50:27 PM »

but if ur a GNR fan, u HAVE to bitch.. it is mandatory

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 07:54:40 PM »

that doesn't necessitate bitching about HTGTH, now does it?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 07:56:02 PM »

that doesn't necessitate bitching about HTGTH, now does it?

Being a GNR fan doesn't, but being a pre 06 member might.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: