Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:38:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  While listening to GN'R in your car...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: While listening to GN'R in your car...  (Read 6307 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 08:59:25 AM »

Really Buddah? I thought I was the only person who didn't listen to the old stuff anymore. I stopped listening to it because of burnout. I have been listening to GNR since they first came out. I thought I should take a long break from listening to those albums.

Nothing concerned with the topic man, but what happened with your trilogy, I thought you were going to upload it in three weeks but that was almost half year ago... bye....

and talking about the topic I think it would be really amazing listening  Axl, and Izzy with ALICE cooper ... in somebody's car... I cant remember the songs name... bye
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 09:01:21 AM by Carlos GMS » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2005, 10:10:37 AM »

Carlos, I'll upload it. I just dont know if soon is the word. Cool

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2005, 10:30:43 AM »

A few years ago, I took this 17 year old girl out on a date. We went to see a movie(Signs), and after that we went and played some pool. Things were going great, and we were going to go to a motel. So we left the pool hall and walked back to my car. This is when I made a crucial mistake. I decided to listen to GNR. I had a GNR import(3rd Gig) in my stereo, and I put on 'Knockin on Heaven's Door'. She asked me, "Who's That?" I was shocked. It was a complete turnoff. I couldn't believe she didn't know who GNR was. I could imagine someone not liking GNR, but never imagined someone not knowing who they were. I just drove her back to her parents house. I know you probably think I'm crazy for not having sex with her, but I had never been with anyone who had never heard of GNR. It was the last time I ever went out with anyone that young.

I was about to say "WTF!? - you completely got turned off, changed your mind about the motel-cap on the evening, and took her home just like that because she'd not heard of GN'R!?"

Then I noticed that you DID say she's only 17.

Smart move. ok

purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »

once my dad was washing the car and he put on civil war loud as fucking hell.

because of where we live (its all hills, and our house is facing kind of a valley) you could probably hear it miles away.

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »

Carlos, I'll upload it. I just dont know if soon is the word. Cool

well man put an estimated date... Cheesy
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2005, 02:33:22 AM »

I dont have a car -because I am 15 - but I have a story equivalent!!  yes

The other day I was in the computer room listening to my music and my friend (so I thought) took my earphone off me to hear what i was listening to and when I looked up she was mouthing the words!! It was this really nice girl in the 11th grade!! I was like "wow you know GNR!!"  Grin  Good times!!  ok

And my teacher once asked my why I was listening to GNR and I said because I love it!! and We had a 1/2 hr conversation about it.  And he loves Dire Straights...b ut He also loves Slash!!!  ok

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Dust N Rose
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2005, 10:17:50 AM »

I had once a talk for half hour with a teacher about GN'R too.?
Those are the 30 years old guys or ladies that were teens back to the GN'R zenith.
Nice times.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2005, 12:24:35 PM »

A few years ago, I took this 17 year old girl out on a date. We went to see a movie(Signs), and after that we went and played some pool. Things were going great, and we were going to go to a motel. So we left the pool hall and walked back to my car. This is when I made a crucial mistake. I decided to listen to GNR. I had a GNR import(3rd Gig) in my stereo, and I put on 'Knockin on Heaven's Door'. She asked me, "Who's That?" I was shocked. It was a complete turnoff. I couldn't believe she didn't know who GNR was. I could imagine someone not liking GNR, but never imagined someone not knowing who they were. I just drove her back to her parents house. I know you probably think I'm crazy for not having sex with her, but I had never been with anyone who had never heard of GNR. It was the last time I ever went out with anyone that young.
I would've done the same even make her feel bad for not knowing GNR.
Anyway last year I was in NY and in this club, the wet room I guess, well the thing is that I was at the bar and then 14 years started to play in the club I was singing so happy but suddenly in the middle of the song the "DJ" change it for some Tiesto song! I was so angry and a guy came over to me saying oh dude how can they do that to GNR. Well the next thing i did was getting drunk with my exGF.  Grin

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: