Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:32:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  WHERES SLASH'S RESPONSE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHERES SLASH'S RESPONSE  (Read 9081 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 11:24:19 AM »

i dont think he will respond...
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 11:25:15 AM »

I will issue a formal statement on behalf of Slash.

"Axl is a fat stupid baby who I hate!"

(opens a bottle of Jack Daniels and lights a Marlboro while the sound of a cash register chings in the background)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 11:27:05 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 11:26:30 AM »

i dont think he will respond...

i think it's all going to go away and be forgotten. at least by joe public..   I believe he has already responded, and that is to the guys that he has been accused of insulting..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 11:28:13 AM »

It is not a legal statement, it is just a press release. Slash has already filed his legal statements. His attorney's will respond to Axl's countersuit in court...not on a press release. The only thing Slash will respond to is Axl's comments, not legal statements, about their alleged meeting...which again is not a legal statement. ok

it's entitled "Axl Rose Responds To Lawsuit"

and it's signed by his Lawyer. what Axl's got so much money to throw around now that he hires lawyers to write letters that he wants released for the hell of it? gimme a break.... it's a legal document man

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »

It should stay here, it's an Axl thing? Grin

Then lets bring the other one over here then... haha

I didn't mean an official legal statement, sorry... I mean, a letter from his lawyer that will protect his character and not ruin his credibility, while at the same time not causing him to look bad in his legal suit. ?Slash is going to make sure he doesn't say something that will make him look like a jackass. ?He's smarter than Weiland in that sense.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
madagas
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 11:31:05 AM »

Neemo drop it...you wouldn't know a legal document from the crack in your ass. It is a PRESS RELEASE! I don't give a fuck who wrote it. rant
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 11:32:49 AM »

Neemo drop it...you wouldn't know a legal document from the crack in your ass. It is a PRESS RELEASE! I don't give a fuck who wrote it. rant

bit fucking touchy today are we

why don;t you go for a little nap crying

baby

Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 11:34:47 AM »

bit fucking touchy today are we

why don;t you go for a little nap crying

baby

ROFL!!!

madagas
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 11:35:55 AM »

Actually, I 'm bored at work. Just waiting for another hour or so before the St Patty's day festivities start hear in Hotlanta...pints a flying in a few hours! beer beer
shaun
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2006, 11:36:43 AM »

It should stay here, it's an Axl thing  Grin

Then lets bring the other one over here then... haha

I didn't mean an official legal statement, sorry... I mean, a letter from his lawyer that will protect his character and not ruin his credibility, while at the same time not causing him to look bad in his legal suit.  Slash is going to make sure he doesn't say something that will make him look like a jackass.  He's smarter than Weiland in that sense.

Slash probably has written something and then passed it by his band mates. His band mates may suggest afew changes. The finnal draft will then be passed via VR's record Co. they will then pass it over to a lawyer to make 101% sure before bing launched into the arena  hihi
Count Fluffy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2006, 11:37:01 AM »

Not responding could be construed as quiet admittance to what was said of him.  If he did not make those comments, he should say so, otherwise the only information about that particular meeting comes from Axl.  If, on the other hand, he did say those things... maybe I'd keep quiet too.  In my mind, staying silent seems to lend credence to Axl.

To tell the truth, I'm not sure who to believe over another or even whether it really makes a difference in the end, but that's just my two cents.

The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »

Green beer for everyone beer

Axl's gotta drop this fucking album already. everyone is getting edgy hihi

shaun
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2006, 11:40:20 AM »

Maybe VR should do a 'Get in the Ring' styled song. Slash having his say towards Axl without actually using the word 'Axl', just suggestions, bandana man, things like that  Grin
madagas
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »

Axl kinda zapped everyone's energy by not following up with album details after the leak frenzy. Now we are getting a little irritated again. nervous
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2006, 11:57:37 AM »

Count on seeing Axl tonight in NYC, throwin back a pint in all his redheadedness glory!

GNRevolution... the missing link.
McDuff
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2006, 12:05:22 PM »

well maybe Slash has nothing to say on this subject,he really doesn't have to say anything ya know  peace
shaun
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »

well maybe Slash has nothing to say on this subject,he really doesn't have to say anything ya know  peace

i read some place, Slash to release a statement within days. those days have now passed... ..  .   
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2006, 01:42:02 PM »

Slash can?t write !  rofl

Live N' Let Die
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2006, 01:56:27 PM »

i read some place, Slash to release a statement within days. those days have now passed... ..  .   

'within days' is pretty ambigous language- i dont see how you can infer a timetable from it.

Slash and his people are probably weighing what benefit they'd recieve from putting something out there vs. the harm it could do.

if he admits visiting axl, then he validates part of axl's statement and gives more credibility to axl's argument in the context of the lawsuit and VR's situation in gneral. he also might risk opening up a wound in VR. saying nothing might imply axl was right, but it also equally leaves the possibility open that axl is lying.

for the record: i believe the two met- and i believe slash may have voiced complaints about his VR situation, though whether they were as explicit as axl's pr made them out to be i dont know.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2006, 03:07:19 PM »

'within days' is pretty ambigous language- i dont see how you can infer a timetable from it.

agreed , axl said we would have a release date within months .. back in 2004?!  nervous

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: