Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:48:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Which version would go into the HOF?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which version would go into the HOF?  (Read 10216 times)
hartman
Rocker

Here since 2002

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 02:15:12 AM »

I could care less how you spell her name. I'm not a fan of hers, but you obviously are.

Feel free to take your posts about her and how great she is to a board to discuss her with her fans. This isn't the place.
Take it easy man.

The inductions into the HOF aren't automatic, there are other factors. Maybe GNR will be inducted in 2012, but it's not certain; it might be some years later (or it might also not happen at all).
That's all.

No one on here said at any time that the inductions are automatic. I'm pretty sure thats common knowledge anyways.

The question has to do with which members would be inducted when GNR get inducted not if they'll be inducted at all. It's pretty obvious that they will be inducted for a fact.
Almost everybody is assuming as a fact that GNR's induction will be in 2012. This is not certain at all.

GNR forever !!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 10:05:46 AM »

I could care less how you spell her name. I'm not a fan of hers, but you obviously are.

Feel free to take your posts about her and how great she is to a board to discuss her with her fans. This isn't the place.
Take it easy man.

The inductions into the HOF aren't automatic, there are other factors. Maybe GNR will be inducted in 2012, but it's not certain; it might be some years later (or it might also not happen at all).
That's all.

No one on here said at any time that the inductions are automatic. I'm pretty sure thats common knowledge anyways.

The question has to do with which members would be inducted when GNR get inducted not if they'll be inducted at all. It's pretty obvious that they will be inducted for a fact.
Almost everybody is assuming as a fact that GNR's induction will be in 2012. This is not certain at all.

I can't imagine how you would think otherwise, but again that's not at all what the thead is about.

Do you actually have an opinion as to who should be inducted?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »

Both "versions", probably. Really, though, GNR is GNR, no matter who is in it.

That is completely ignorant. Only the "Appetitie for Destruction" version should be inducted, with some consideration for Matt Sorum and Dizzy Reed.  But, AFD is the ground-breaking album that should get them in, not UYI.

To say, that the new members should be inducted is so ridiculous I can't even take it. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED AN ALBUM!

And, that's how it works. Sammy Hagar technically doesn't qualify because he has been in the band only 22 years (you need 25 years from your first release). The HOF made an exception. Gary Cherone was in VH, but only for a Gold album. The HOF balked on him.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 10:25:33 AM »

if chinese democracy is followed by one-two albums and they are successful then, just then, the current line-up will be inducted. if not, then the afd line-up with matt and dizzy should get inducted.

as 25 said, the inductees are celebrated by having a jukebox with their releases so it would be weird at least to induct the current line-up if they don't have an official recording with the band.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: