Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 03:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227861 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 492900 times)
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #820 on: November 24, 2016, 12:32:04 PM »

The reason people believe he will use them is because the words came out of his fucking mouth. He said he would, but of course you Trump sheep will believe he is second coming of Jesus. I seriously can't believe there are so many stupid people in this world. Do you also believe climate change is a lie made up by china?

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something, complaining about his big mouth while they factually insult his voters like they are retarded or something like that  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Go on, go on Roll Eyes

Has nothing to do with what the media says. These are trumps own words. The videos of him saying them and his tweets are there as proof. But go ahead and continue to be a sheep. Baaa! Roll Eyes
Let me clue you in on a little secret. No politician ends up doing everything they promised to do in their campaign to get elected. It just doesn't happen that way. They say what they need to say to get elected and then they do what they can. To think that Trump is going to set foot in the Oval Office and start hitting the red button left and right, well I can almost guarantee you that's not going to happen. We'll see what happens, but I highly doubt he'll be able to carry out much of what he promised. He may WANT to, but I even question that. But it just doesn't work that way. He doesn't have supreme power, in that whatever he says goes. It's not a dictatorship.

To hire sessions, a man that wants to shut down marijuana legalization and says that good  people dont smoke weed, to hire this man as attorney general when 60 percent of the nation approves of marijuana reform and marijuana wins out so overwhelmingly in the most recent election in places that people voted on it, is to act against the will of the people. That was a very tyrannical move. And don't get me wrong, I had nothing major against trump before this, but now... guy makes me wish I had a gun. Im scared of the guvment right now.

You wish you had a gun and your scared....because a man is on board who doesn't believe Pot should be legal?...lol. Relax man, I think you will be fine.  Marijuana legalization is up to the states and I don't think that will change. There is much more important stuff going on.  I believe Sessions was brought on board for his toughness on immigration.  If you over analyze every little piece of legislation or every viewpoint of people in office, your going to find something you don't like and your going to drive yourself crazy.  Don't let the media panic you with minor and unimportant things.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:38:44 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #821 on: November 24, 2016, 03:35:00 PM »

You may not agree, but to me it is very important that the drug war should end as soon as possible. It is just a giant meat grinder that people's lives are thrown into. People on bad drugs like meth or heroine need help. They don't need a bunch of government thugs breaking their doors down with guns drawn, maybe accidentally killing someone in the process. It creates a well deserved mistrust between people and the police.

And people that use drugs responsibly, that should be their choice. The fact that the government wants to lock people in cages for altering their own states of consciousness is a very frightening concept. And if the federal government wants to take our freedom away by undoing the results of our democratic process, that process being one of the primary things that seperate us from places like communist china , then I will fight against that tooth and nail.

Sessions was given a position of power that will directly effect the stability and future stability of the war on drugs. Despite the majority of Americans disagreeing with his viewpoint, he will likely force it over us the best he can. Because, in his own words, some grown ups need to come to washimgton and punish us anti prohibition children. I semi believed that trump was going to at least be somewhat different than the other politicians, but now he looks exactly like the rest of them... old rich bastards that cant possibly relate to, represent fairly or do shit on behalf of, or give a damn about the well being of people and society. In it for themselves, damn self aggrandizing guvment bastards. They might as well live on a different planet and be a different species.

And look at that, I didn't mock you once in my response. Partly because I am as sincere as can be about the issue and dont want to degenerate the quality of the discussion surrounding it. 

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #822 on: November 24, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »

You may not agree, but to me it is very important that the drug war should end as soon as possible. It is just a giant meat grinder that people's lives are thrown into. People on bad drugs like meth or heroine need help. They don't need a bunch of government thugs breaking their doors down with guns drawn, maybe accidentally killing someone in the process. It creates a well deserved mistrust between people and the police.

And people that use drugs responsibly, that should be their choice. The fact that the government wants to lock people in cages for altering their own states of consciousness is a very frightening concept. And if the federal government wants to take our freedom away by undoing the results of our democratic process, that process being one of the primary things that seperate us from places like communist china , then I will fight against that tooth and nail.

Sessions was given a position of power that will directly effect the stability and future stability of the war on drugs. Despite the majority of Americans disagreeing with his viewpoint, he will likely force it over us the best he can. Because, in his own words, some grown ups need to come to washimgton and punish us anti prohibition children. I semi believed that trump was going to at least be somewhat different than the other politicians, but now he looks exactly like the rest of them... old rich bastards that cant possibly relate to, represent fairly or do shit on behalf of, or give a damn about the well being of people and society. In it for themselves, damn self aggrandizing guvment bastards. They might as well live on a different planet and be a different species.

And look at that, I didn't mock you once in my response. Partly because I am as sincere as can be about the issue and dont want to degenerate the quality of the discussion surrounding it. 

Thank you for that.  But let's wait and see what starts to transpire and happens before we panic.  I follow this pretty religiously and I haven't heard of Sessions coming in to crack down on drug use (especially marijuana).  My understanding is that he's the man for immigration (illegal immigration). 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #823 on: November 24, 2016, 08:09:37 PM »

Every "guy" can use nuclear weapons once elected. If u don't want nuclear weapon being used, destroy them.

that's where you miss the point about the reason of the existence of the nuclear weapons : they are not meant to be used, but to be dissuasive. nobody wants to blow up the entire planet.

scarry thing is, Trump is missing the point too.

Oh, really? Sorry for being such an idiot... Roll Eyes

Nobody is missing the point, trump is not adolf hitler (or Truman) or a poor retard...how could u believe that there are more chances that he would use them? Are u freakin serious?

The reason people believe he will use them is because the words came out of his fucking mouth. He said he would, but of course you Trump sheep will believe he is second coming of Jesus. I seriously can't believe there are so many stupid people in this world. Do you also believe climate change is a lie made up by china?

Are you serious with this response?  This is exactly why people get turned off by liberals.  Personally attacking those who don't see things the way you do.  What's next, you gonna throw out racist and bigot claims?

Bottom line is that the best candidtate got elected.  Partly because Hillary Clinton was that bad.  Yes, she was that bad. Want me to start listing all of her bullshit?  And you can argue popular vote all you want, but the electoral college is a better representation of our country.  The Democrats have benefited from the electoral college as well.  Also, there are reports of millions of illegal immigrants voting across the country and especially here in California, and they aren't voting Republican.   Another thing, if it was based on popular vote, Trump would have gone to states like California, Oregon, and Washington to campaign.  Based on seeing how hard he worked in terms of out campaigning Hillary, there would be little doubt in my mind, that he still would have won.  Trump connected with the American people because he wasn't a politician.  He wasn't a corrupt politician, that so many people were sick and tired of in our country.  He may not always know how to express his opinions in a political/professional way, but enough people didn't care.  At least he was speaking from his heart, and also speaking a lot of truth.  Our trade deals have been awful.  Our immigration policies have been way too lenient.  Our budget is out of control.  We are less safe.  He wasn't a perfect candidate, but he was much better than Clinton. 

And yes, I do believe climate change is real.  But I also believe that it won't even be an issue in the future because of how advanced we become as a society.
If you don't think climate change is gonna have a major impact on on the future of this planet you are living in fantasy land.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #824 on: November 24, 2016, 11:59:37 PM »

Every "guy" can use nuclear weapons once elected. If u don't want nuclear weapon being used, destroy them.

that's where you miss the point about the reason of the existence of the nuclear weapons : they are not meant to be used, but to be dissuasive. nobody wants to blow up the entire planet.

Nobody is missing the point, trump is not adolf hitler (or Truman) or a poor retard...how could u believe that there are more chances that he would use them? Are u freakin serious?

Are you serious with this response?  This is exactly why people get turned off by liberals.  Personally attacking those who don't see things the way you do.  What's next, you gonna throw out racist and bigot claims?

Bottom line is that the best candidtate got elected.  Partly because Hillary Clinton was that bad.  Yes, she was that bad. Want me to start listing all of her bullshit?  And you can argue popular vote all you want, but the electoral college is a better representation of our country.  The Democrats have benefited from the electoral college as well.  Also, there are reports of millions of illegal immigrants voting across the country and especially here in California, and they aren't voting Republican.   Another thing, if it was based on popular vote, Trump would have gone to states like California, Oregon, and Washington to campaign.  Based on seeing how hard he worked in terms of out campaigning Hillary, there would be little doubt in my mind, that he still would have won.  Trump connected with the American people because he wasn't a politician.  He wasn't a corrupt politician, that so many people were sick and tired of in our country.  He may not always know how to express his opinions in a political/professional way, but enough people didn't care.  At least he was speaking from his heart, and also speaking a lot of truth.  Our trade deals have been awful.  Our immigration policies have been way too lenient.  Our budget is out of control.  We are less safe.  He wasn't a perfect candidate, but he was much better than Clinton. 

And yes, I do believe climate change is real.  But I also believe that it won't even be an issue in the future because of how advanced we become as a society.
If you don't think climate change is gonna have a major impact on on the future of this planet you are living in fantasy land.

Do you believe in technology?  Do you believe in societies becoming advanced?  Think about how far we have come from let's say 1866 (150 years).  Night and day.  And in the grand scheme of things, 150 years is nothing.  In only the next 15-20 years, scientists are predicting people will be able to choose their baby's genes.  People will have the choice of having microchips installed in them where they will be able to have knowledge of just about anything....like GOOGLE planted in your body. 

Climate change won't truly affect our climate for hundreds if not thousands of years.  By that time, we will be so advanced, we will be able to, and will have reversed or fixed climate change to where it is not an issue.  This isn't just my belief, scientists are already speaking of this. 

So maybe I'm not living in a fantasy world, maybe I've done enough research to develop a pretty intelligent thought and belief.  But some can go ahead and call me a crazy Republican for not soaking up all of what the Democrats are trying to force down my throat.     

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #825 on: November 25, 2016, 06:08:49 PM »

Addressing climate Change needs to have a balanced approach and it needs to be a fair international effort. Killing off millions of jobs and taking away the livelihoods of people thru unilateral regulations isn't a good policy nor is ignoring the problem and giving industry no regulations to follow. Needs to be a middle ground.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #826 on: November 25, 2016, 09:26:12 PM »

I'm not sure the effects of climate change are as far away as you seem to think. We are already starting to see major evidence of it. Rising waters, super storms, each year is the newest hottest year on record. I am thinking more of a few decades before it becomes a major problem. We need to start acting now if we don't it'll be too late. And i don't like where the Trump administration is going with it. Trump thinks its a Chinese hoax. He's filling his staff with climate change deniers.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #827 on: November 25, 2016, 09:29:44 PM »

Addressing climate Change needs to have a balanced approach and it needs to be a fair international effort. Killing off millions of jobs and taking away the livelihoods of people thru unilateral regulations isn't a good policy nor is ignoring the problem and giving industry no regulations to follow. Needs to be a middle ground.

That's the intention of the Paris deal. I agree, if we are going to eliminate those jobs we need to equip those people to do the new job that takes it's place. I'm afraid the Trump administration is simply just going to ignore it or pull out of the Paris agreement.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #828 on: November 25, 2016, 11:14:56 PM »

And people that use drugs responsibly, that should be their choice.

Theoretically, I'd say go for it -- go ahead and curl up in some corner and jab yourself with needles until you're a decrepit, track ridden corpse.  If that were the only outcome, I would agree that it's your choice.  But it is outrageously absurd to suggest that cocaine, meth, or heroin could ever be used "responsibly".   Legal or not, they turn you into an irresponsible social parasite who wreaks havoc on many innocent people.

Drug users are NOT victims.  Innocent, hardworking people are the real victims as they get sabotaged every single day by the actions of users and addicts.  To feel sorry for an addict is to feel sorry for slovenly slugs, liars, thieves, prostitutes, social leeches, impaired drivers, street thugs, and eventual murderers -- because drug users invariably turn into any one (or all) of those things.  And legalizing drugs will NOT change the behavior/habits of addicts, nor would it change the consequences.

There is not one person who just takes ONE hit off a crackpipe occasionally and then goes on to live a productive life.  Those drugs suck you into a world you can't control.  Most addicts don't care for this "help" you're referring to, and rarely do drug users ever accept responsibility for their actions.  Drugs change personalities just as they change behavior.

The fact that the government wants to lock people in cages for altering their own states of consciousness

This argument is strange and ironic given the fact that court-ordered sobriety is often the only chance an addict ever has to get clean.  Once again, you seem to be subscribing to this fantasy that drugs aren't really as prolifically destructive as they really are.

The reality is, the person was "locked in a cage" likely because of the damage he did (or the danger he posed) to other people as well, not just because he merely "altered his own state".

It creates a well deserved mistrust between people and the police.

Firstly, no.  There is mistrust between CRIMINALS and police.  Upstanding citizens who don't use drugs or commit crimes don't need to fear their doors being broken down.  And given the context of your phrase "between people and the police", you seem to be suggesting that drug users are no different than the rest of us.  Quite frankly, that notion is gravely offensive to me, and should offend anybody who rises above drugs and lives a more virtuous, hardworking life.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 11:46:36 PM by Bridge » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #829 on: November 26, 2016, 08:18:37 AM »

Theoretically, I'd say go for it -- go ahead and curl up in some corner and jab yourself with needles until you're a decrepit, track ridden corpse.  If that were the only outcome, I would agree that it's your choice.  But it is outrageously absurd to suggest that cocaine, meth, or heroin could ever be used "responsibly".   Legal or not, they turn you into an irresponsible social parasite who wreaks havoc on many innocent people.

Drug users are NOT victims.  Innocent, hardworking people are the real victims as they get sabotaged every single day by the actions of users and addicts.  To feel sorry for an addict is to feel sorry for slovenly slugs, liars, thieves, prostitutes, social leeches, impaired drivers, street thugs, and eventual murderers -- because drug users invariably turn into any one (or all) of those things.  And legalizing drugs will NOT change the behavior/habits of addicts, nor would it change the consequences.

There is not one person who just takes ONE hit off a crackpipe occasionally and then goes on to live a productive life.  Those drugs suck you into a world you can't control.  Most addicts don't care for this "help" you're referring to, and rarely do drug users ever accept responsibility for their actions.  Drugs change personalities just as they change behavior.

The fact that the government wants to lock people in cages for altering their own states of consciousness

This argument is strange and ironic given the fact that court-ordered sobriety is often the only chance an addict ever has to get clean.  Once again, you seem to be subscribing to this fantasy that drugs aren't really as prolifically destructive as they really are.

The reality is, the person was "locked in a cage" likely because of the damage he did (or the danger he posed) to other people as well, not just because he merely "altered his own state".

Firstly, no.  There is mistrust between CRIMINALS and police.  Upstanding citizens who don't use drugs or commit crimes don't need to fear their doors being broken down.  And given the context of your phrase "between people and the police", you seem to be suggesting that drug users are no different than the rest of us.  Quite frankly, that notion is gravely offensive to me, and should offend anybody who rises above drugs and lives a more virtuous, hardworking life.

Tell that to the people of Portugal and watch as they laugh in your face. They have legalized all drugs and their drug rates and crime rates have fallen drastically. The war on drugs costs billions of dollars a year and have locked up millions of people and is a total and utter failure. Plain and simple.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #830 on: November 26, 2016, 07:41:06 PM »

I agree that those specific drugs may not be the smartest things to put in your body. On the other hand, I see addiction as an illness.

Many addicts are affected by a genetic disposition to addiction and other factors beyond their control such as their own individual set of conditioning and circumstances. We could get into that side of things, but it could turn into a free will debate which would be pretty off topic. I will say though, that I do not believe in free will and have never seen a solid scientific basis for it. 

Punishment does not heal illness. In parts of Europe they have experimented with a more health care centered approach to addicts with promising results. I agree with people like peter christ, a retired cop and member of the l.e.a.p. organization, law enforcement against prohibition, that claim the drug war does more harm than good. You should hear some of those old cops talk about how scandilous the war on drugs is and how much they hate that they were a part of it for so many years.

One woman, I forget her name, ran a prison for a long time. She joined leap after seeing too many pedos and rapists get let out early to make room for more drug addicts.

Also, I disagree with this sort of view point that good people follow all the laws. Sometimes laws are not in people's best interests. It used to be against the law for slaves to escape their masters.

My remarks about being free to alter my own consciousness are related to psychadelic drugs... marijuana, ibogaine, mushrooms, ayahuasca- these substances are very important to humanity and certain cultures and it is much harder to make a case against them than it is to chomp at the bit with easier targets like heroin.

Have you ever heard of ibogaine? It is a psychadelic drug with very low potential for abuse that also has a very high success rate for getting people off of hard drugs. I highly recommend looking it up. It is a miracle cure. Unfortunately, the dea made it a schedule one drug, so now nobody in America can research it.

Should these kinds of things be heavily regulated? Sure. But they shouldn't be completely off limits.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:45:42 PM by rj seitz » Logged

ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #831 on: November 26, 2016, 07:47:53 PM »

Damnthehaters-

I hope you are right and I really am getting stirred up over nothing.

I should clarify about trump- he said things I didn't agree with, but they all do. I saw him and Hilary as equally undesirable as the clinton family is quite rotten. Now I'm kind of wondering if I should have listened to some folks a little more carefully. Guess we will see.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:02:21 PM by rj seitz » Logged

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #832 on: November 27, 2016, 07:43:13 PM »

Also, there are reports of millions of illegal immigrants voting across the country and especially here in California, and they aren't voting Republican.

Reports and theories that have been thouroughly and completely debunked by actual, credible sources, including various election boards. Theories and reports mainly by Alex Jones, based off singular tweets from a singular person of questionable authority using questionable data (that he won't share or comment on when followed up with), and picked up/disseminated by conservative propaganda machines. Alex Jones, in case you forget, is the guy who believes Sandy Hook was a staged event by our government. Theories and reports offered with exactly zero corroborating facts and a lot of innuendo and circumstantial tail chasing. In short, the worst kind of conspiracy theorizing.

So, no...there were not millions of illegals voting, or illegal votes. You are entitled to your own opinion...and Trump definitely won....but you are not entitled to your own facts (and, quite frankly, neither is the potus-elect).

Also...no democrat has won the electoral college without winning the popular vote. All repubs. We can debate John Quincy Adams vs Andrew Jackson, I suppose, but even then, not really a democrat.

You point out "the trouble with liberals" in this election. I will point out you just demonstrated "the [perceived] trouble with conservatives".  And before you take umbrage....i'm not a dem, or a repub, so save the rah rah retort. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

It was so nice and cordial in here for the longest time. I see that has gone by the wayside in my absence. Thats a pity.....I think i'll exit, stage right, on that rather sour note.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:02:28 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #833 on: November 29, 2016, 08:27:58 AM »

I agree that those specific drugs may not be the smartest things to put in your body. On the other hand, I see addiction as an illness.

Many addicts are affected by a genetic disposition to addiction and other factors beyond their control such as their own individual set of conditioning and circumstances. We could get into that side of things, but it could turn into a free will debate which would be pretty off topic. I will say though, that I do not believe in free will and have never seen a solid scientific basis for it. 

Punishment does not heal illness. In parts of Europe they have experimented with a more health care centered approach to addicts with promising results. I agree with people like peter christ, a retired cop and member of the l.e.a.p. organization, law enforcement against prohibition, that claim the drug war does more harm than good. You should hear some of those old cops talk about how scandilous the war on drugs is and how much they hate that they were a part of it for so many years.

One woman, I forget her name, ran a prison for a long time. She joined leap after seeing too many pedos and rapists get let out early to make room for more drug addicts.

Also, I disagree with this sort of view point that good people follow all the laws. Sometimes laws are not in people's best interests. It used to be against the law for slaves to escape their masters.

My remarks about being free to alter my own consciousness are related to psychadelic drugs... marijuana, ibogaine, mushrooms, ayahuasca- these substances are very important to humanity and certain cultures and it is much harder to make a case against them than it is to chomp at the bit with easier targets like heroin.

Have you ever heard of ibogaine? It is a psychadelic drug with very low potential for abuse that also has a very high success rate for getting people off of hard drugs. I highly recommend looking it up. It is a miracle cure. Unfortunately, the dea made it a schedule one drug, so now nobody in America can research it.

Should these kinds of things be heavily regulated? Sure. But they shouldn't be completely off limits.

Just to give you some ammunition before I take off:

Roughly half (so about a million people) in our federal and state prison system were primarily convicted (at least circa 2014) for a non violent (posession or sale) drug offense.  In other words, THAT was their most serious crime they were convicted for.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Prisons_and_Drugs

I'm not a strong proponent/opponent of overarching decriminalization (I think Mary Jane should be legal, and, FYI, that covers about 12% of the current prison population), so I don't really have a horse in this race.  But, again, facts are facts.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #834 on: November 30, 2016, 05:32:56 AM »

Also, there are reports of millions of illegal immigrants voting across the country and especially here in California, and they aren't voting Republican.

Reports and theories that have been thouroughly and completely debunked by actual, credible sources, including various election boards. Theories and reports mainly by Alex Jones, based off singular tweets from a singular person of questionable authority using questionable data (that he won't share or comment on when followed up with), and picked up/disseminated by conservative propaganda machines. Alex Jones, in case you forget, is the guy who believes Sandy Hook was a staged event by our government. Theories and reports offered with exactly zero corroborating facts and a lot of innuendo and circumstantial tail chasing. In short, the worst kind of conspiracy theorizing.

So, no...there were not millions of illegals voting, or illegal votes. You are entitled to your own opinion...and Trump definitely won....but you are not entitled to your own facts (and, quite frankly, neither is the potus-elect).

Also...no democrat has won the electoral college without winning the popular vote. All repubs. We can debate John Quincy Adams vs Andrew Jackson, I suppose, but even then, not really a democrat.

You point out "the trouble with liberals" in this election. I will point out you just demonstrated "the [perceived] trouble with conservatives".  And before you take umbrage....i'm not a dem, or a repub, so save the rah rah retort. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

It was so nice and cordial in here for the longest time. I see that has gone by the wayside in my absence. Thats a pity.....I think i'll exit, stage right, on that rather sour note.

Thanks for chiming in Pilferk.  I know you will read this, so let me counter to some of what you wrote and claimed. 

Your right, I shouldn't have said millions...because in all honesty, I don't know what the number is...but neither do you.  Your claim that there ISNT millions of illegal votes isn't FACT either.  "Actual credible sources"..ha.  Your talking about American media here.  You know where else "credible sources" showed up?  They showed up when they reported that Hillary was going to win in a landslide.  These "credible sources" also wrote articles on this so called illegal voting.  So let's just agree on the FACT that both you and I, don't know the real truth on this topic.  I should not have used the word "millions".  However, I do personally know illegal immigrants who voted here in California, so I know it happens.  We don't even have to show our ID in California which crazy, and similar to some other states. 

Now that I know I'm dealing with a fact checker, I will make sure to reference my sources in the future...(;  I also understand that it has only happened 4 times in history where a candidate who won the popular vote, lost the election.  Three of those times, the Republican has benefited.  I don't really care to argue if the 4th was a Democrat or not...my point was that the Electoral Vote is a better representation of our country in my opinion.

Your not in the right however by calling me a hypocrite. You may want to look back and look more closely at what your reading, and who it's coming from. A lot of what you copied above was NOT from me.  Where did I ever say "the trouble with liberals"?  I did say "this is why people get turned off by Liberals".  I don't think that's what your referencing however as that would indicate that you think I'm "personally attacking" Liberals for saying "that's why "people" get turned off by Liberals".  My post was calling out an individual who was "personally attacking" those who do not see things the way he does.  Someone who was "personally attacking" others who had different political beliefs than he did.  Where in my post was I "personally attacking" this individual for his/her political beliefs?  Because THAT, would make me a hypocrite.  You however, (someone who claims to not even be a Democrat/Liberal) seemed to be offended by my "Liberal" comment, at least so much to reply.  Why would that be the case if you aren't a Liberal?   People DO get turned off by Liberals who personally attack them...just as people get turned off by Conservatives who personally attack them.  If that statement was indeed what offended you, then I believe you're over analyzing. 

We live in a generation of emotionally weak people where everything has to be watered down because it's "offensive", including the truth.  I'm sorry my post wasn't watered down enough for you.  I should have included the part where "Conservatives" personally attack as well.   

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:45:18 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #835 on: November 30, 2016, 09:16:37 PM »

Thanks pilk!  Smiley

Ill add that one to my arsenal.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #836 on: December 01, 2016, 02:37:21 PM »

Democrats, the party who cried racist - CNN
https://apple.news/ASsSJ4-NgTwyVvcEHktRagw

Hey Axl...another side of the story on Jeff Sessions

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #837 on: December 02, 2016, 09:17:04 AM »

Democrats, the party who cried racist - CNN
https://apple.news/ASsSJ4-NgTwyVvcEHktRagw

Hey Axl...another side of the story on Jeff Sessions

You have to understand what people are dealing with and provide solutions to gain the confidence of the voters, not call people racists if they dont agree with you.

Democrats need to do some soul searching to figure out how to speak to the concerns of the working middle class.

Trump heard the concerns of the working class. I hope he keeps his word on what he promised during the campaign and follows the Constitution.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:20:07 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #838 on: December 23, 2016, 05:23:43 PM »

We're all going to die, if he isn't impeached as soon as possible post Jan. 20th.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #839 on: December 23, 2016, 09:41:25 PM »

Not like you weren't warned before he was elected or anything....
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: