Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:10:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 145324 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2016, 04:56:43 PM »

Has any information come up regarding any dates in UK other than London? I expect the London one will be two nights- wonder if that's all the UK will get?

Other possibilities?

Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow maybe.

Not sure about Birmingham, stadium wise. Manchester, Glasgow, Coventry and Sunderland are options. The latter two aren't huge cities, but their stadiums have been used a lot in recent years for gigs. I've looked all through ticketmaster- can't find any slip-ups though like the London one!

Manchester would be my strongest guess in there- but I have a good friend in Manchester (who isn't remotely interested in GNR!) who I've had looking out for posters/signs etc. He's seen nothing.

Maybe Cardiff?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2016, 05:03:01 PM »

Has any information come up regarding any dates in UK other than London? I expect the London one will be two nights- wonder if that's all the UK will get?

Other possibilities?

Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow maybe.

Not sure about Birmingham, stadium wise. Manchester, Glasgow, Coventry and Sunderland are options. The latter two aren't huge cities, but their stadiums have been used a lot in recent years for gigs. I've looked all through ticketmaster- can't find any slip-ups though like the London one!

Manchester would be my strongest guess in there- but I have a good friend in Manchester (who isn't remotely interested in GNR!) who I've had looking out for posters/signs etc. He's seen nothing.

Maybe Cardiff?

Yeah, that's a possibility. Nothing showing up on ticketmaster, but obviously that doesn't mean anything. If they just do London, I think those gigs will sell pretty well. There's the slim possibility of a BST show in Hyde Park- but they might demand exclusivity in London, unless they hold that announcement until after the Olympic Stadium shows have sold- which seems to be what  they've done with Phil Collins and his Royal Albert Hall shows.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:04:42 PM by allwaystired » Logged

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2016, 05:48:07 PM »

Here in Lisbon , Portugal ok ok ok
harju
Opening Act

« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2016, 06:56:27 PM »

1st of July H?meenlinna, Finland

http://www.ticketmaster.fi/event/195763

Seems like Ticketmaster fucked up a little.
stephan
Headliner

« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2016, 07:27:29 PM »

http://www.ticketmaster.de/search/?keyword=Guns+N%C2%B4+Roses-+Not+In+This+Lifetime+Tour+VIP

Sweden also fucked up Smiley

GONE
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:13:19 AM by stephan » Logged
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2016, 08:16:58 PM »

Here in Lisbon , Portugal ok ok ok

What is the rumored date for Lisbon?

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2016, 08:39:19 PM »

Elton John is playing in Airdrie, for some reason - it'd be hilarious for Guns N' Roses to follow suit  rofl

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
JMB-GNR
Headliner

DD Frontman

« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2016, 01:57:00 AM »

Glad to see the scandinavian dates the first weekend of July, I hope it won't cross my Rock Werchter plans  Smiley

July 12th, Goffertpark would be perfect and makes sense! Just survive this weekend and hope for an announcement this monday.

Graspop'06 | Nijmegen'06 | Antwerpen'10 | Arnhem'10 | Rotterdam'12 | Monchengladbach'12 | London'17 | Nijmegen'17 | Nijmegen'18 | Groningen '22 | Weert '23
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2016, 03:06:28 AM »

Saw a poster in Kensington, London.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2016, 03:26:08 AM »

Saw a poster in Kensington, London.

Posh! To be fair, you probably have to live there to afford some of these prices, so they're targeting the right type of upper class twit!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2016, 04:08:50 AM »

Rrreally looking forward to this... Hoping to see them here in London (Reading based, but whatever), and in Finland at least.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2016, 05:13:52 AM »

Glad to see the scandinavian dates the first weekend of July, I hope it won't cross my Rock Werchter plans  Smiley

July 12th, Goffertpark would be perfect and makes sense! Just survive this weekend and hope for an announcement this monday.

i dont think there is any dates in Scandinavia yet.. No posters spotted in Oslo?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jacob_uno
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2016, 06:43:47 AM »

i dont think there is any dates in Scandinavia yet.. No posters spotted in Oslo?

Posters and ads spotted in Denmark!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2016, 07:15:55 AM »

I'm updating the list innthe general thread. So far it looks like Denmark, Sweden and Finland will be getting dates.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
stephan
Headliner

« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2016, 09:34:59 AM »

http://festileaks.com/2016/12/guns-n-roses-neemt-amsterdam/

Amsterdam
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2016, 04:34:30 PM »

Oh marvelous.

Tried to get a ticket for something in uk this morning- all the ticket sites wouldn't even let me on- Adele put two Wembley shows on sale and crashed the sites due to demand. She's added more. On sale.....Friday. If that's the day GNR tickets go on sale too, it'll be hell trying to buy them.

Why the heck do concerts all go on sale on the same day?! Spread it out!

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #156 on: December 02, 2016, 07:34:49 PM »

Adele put two Wembley shows on sale and crashed the sites due to demand. She's added more.

Hold your horses, mate. This is great news if someone called Adele has announced her dates now.

We are supposed to be announced on Monday and then someone said no, it'll be Adele. Apparently she's been there and done that so this only leaves us with someone from Hollywood or somewhere.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #157 on: December 02, 2016, 07:47:24 PM »

Adele put two Wembley shows on sale and crashed the sites due to demand. She's added more.

Hold your horses, mate. This is great news if someone called Adele has announced her dates now.

We are supposed to be announced on Monday and then someone said no, it'll be Adele. Apparently she's been there and done that so this only leaves us with someone from Hollywood or somewhere.

She's only added London dates though- rumour says others are getting announced, but I'm convinced we're getting our announcement Monday either way, on sale Friday.  Just concerned about the on sale-honestly couldn't even get onto the homepage this morning because of bloody Adele! I really don't want to be stuck in the middle of that again next Friday! Ah well- we'll see what happens!

BedOfGuns
Opening Act

OLD GN?R FOREVER

« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2016, 03:01:13 AM »

Bilbao,Spain. Confirmed yesterday on TV: (30 May 2017)

http://www.eitb.eus/es/cultura/musica/detalle/4522380/concierto-guns-n-roses-bilbao-san-mames-30-mayo-2017/

http://www.lasexta.com/noticias/cultura/guns-roses-actuara-espana-mayo_201612025841bbd90cf276451fd2d034.html

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2016, 04:49:20 AM »

I really don't want to be stuck in the middle of that again next Friday! Ah well- we'll see what happens!

The membership for the coolest of the fan clubs is only USD45. After that you get to choose when and where to go to. Let the others worry if they can find tickets peace
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: