Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:10:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Internet Refuse, Gn'R & FAUX insiders
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Internet Refuse, Gn'R & FAUX insiders  (Read 5834 times)
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 04:43:44 AM »

Not singling out you, so why play pseudo vigilante?

And, I don't recall singling out you...yet........I just call em' like I see em'........

and the "unrestrained use of vulgarities"..... hihi.alright people stop all the Damn Cursing! (may I bring to attention this is coming from someone calling themselves "muffinASS".....I am so shocked and offended!! I feel so violated!

And Thank the powers that be, for the positive slant on this forum!! There are far too many forums that grab every rumor, every speculation, and treat it

like fact, not to mention endless slagging of the band by ahem;OTHER;cough forums.....

Rock ON HTGTH! Jarmo Knows what he is doing.........True fans are fans through good and bad, others are seasonal observers.

"I need some answers to preserve sanity...
fucked at the windows,drive thru society;
Does blame fall on Karma, does blame fall on me?
Peace so damn expensive, and nothing comes for free....
Chaos in the corners; disaster in the halls
shadows of cracked memories imbedded in the walls;
Cloisterd and cliche'd; what would jesus do?
I might die for me, but I wouldn't die for you.....(w)

da warchild

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
Illusions Used
Opening Act

One In A Million

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 04:47:14 AM »

Say what you want about this thread, but it's still better than a poorly titled thread started by a couple of newer posters we have seen around here of late. 

A little lesson in critical thinking never hurt anyone, either.  Especially, being a GNR fan these days. 

Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be

12.2.06 Target Center
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 05:00:29 AM »

Say what you want about this thread, but it's still better than a poorly titled thread started by a couple of newer posters we have seen around here of late.?

A little lesson in critical thinking never hurt anyone, either.? Especially, being a GNR fan these days.?

why thank you IU, from the depths of my black little heart, Appreciated sincerily.........

Critical thinking isn't frowned on, just the whining and slagging that goes on because people don't get their wants served up on a silver platter exactly when

they demand them.......so sad, too bad...this IS Gn'r , and there is no orderly anarchy, expect the unexpected.

peace!
DA Warchild

W
Illusions Used
Opening Act

One In A Million

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 05:08:17 AM »

2006 was a helluva year for GNR. 

In the past 12 years of being a GNR fan have we got:
1) a successful world tour
2) new music!!!
3) music critics swallowing their pride and writing a positive review following a GNR show

By the time 07 is done, hopefully we can look back at an even more successful year!

Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be

12.2.06 Target Center
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 05:16:06 AM »

And, I don't recall singling out you...yet........I just call em' like I see em'........

and the "unrestrained use of vulgarities"..... hihi.alright people stop all the Damn Cursing! (may I bring to attention this is coming from someone calling themselves "muffinASS".....I am so shocked and offended!! I feel so violated!

And Thank the powers that be, for the positive slant on this forum!! There are far too many forums that grab every rumor, every speculation, and treat it

like fact, not to mention endless slagging of the band by ahem;OTHER;cough forums.....

Rock ON HTGTH! Jarmo Knows what he is doing.........True fans are fans through good and bad, others are seasonal observers.

? lol...do i HAVE to quote you in order to explain the difference between a fairly mild obscenity (muffinASS) and the insults you were throwing at Mandy ("whacko bitch") and the amounts of "fucks" and "shit" thrown in for good effect?

? and why does every post that comes across as argumentative and calm have to seem "pseudo" for you? pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-vigilante... ok thanks for carrying the truthful torch around here. i'll speak from the gut next time, hopefully that'll come across better yes?

? btw, did you bother reading the 'hate-posts' on the other forums? do a compare/contrast, just for fun...let me know if you notice any differences in language, and more importantly, METHOD OF ARGUMENTATION...notice how opposing views are treated and discussed on those forums.
 ?
 ? but i'll stop playing "out-witting eachother's egos" with you...once again dialogue stalls because of intentional misinterpretation that seems (shockingly and sadly) to cross over age-groups.
 ?
 ? *sigh*...mods...if you're reading...take this as a sincere plea, and not a patronizing suggestion...

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 05:40:39 AM »

I miss Dolphin.. Sad

Can you get a new proxy and be Dolphin for a while Warchild?
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 06:02:52 AM »

? lol...do i HAVE to quote you in order to explain the difference between a fairly mild obscenity (muffinASS) and the insults you were throwing at Mandy ("whacko bitch") and the amounts of "fucks" and "shit" thrown in for good effect?

? and why does every post that comes across as argumentative and calm have to seem "pseudo" for you? pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-vigilante... ok thanks for carrying the truthful torch around here. i'll speak from the gut next time, hopefully that'll come across better yes?

? btw, did you bother reading the 'hate-posts' on the other forums? do a compare/contrast, just for fun...let me know if you notice any differences in language, and more importantly, METHOD OF ARGUMENTATION...notice how opposing views are treated and discussed on those forums.
 ?
 ? but i'll stop playing "out-witting eachother's egos" with you...once again dialogue stalls because of intentional misinterpretation that seems (shockingly and sadly) to cross over age-groups.
 ?
 ? *sigh*...mods...if you're reading...take this as a sincere plea, and not a patronizing suggestion...

Ummm not only are you misinterpreting, but you are wrong, I NEVER called Mandy a whacko bitch.....that was aimed at another ahem;MADISON;cough administrator

so, you may want to rethink that one.......and I really don't give a rat's ass about "methods of argumentation" or whatever you are trying to come my way with....

Sorry, I am very outspoken, and if you have little rules about your games, I don't want to play.......

So stop whining to the mods and admins, I am not breaking any rules, just stating my opinion.......If you want to play silly kid games leave me out next time

and guess what, look up George carlins 7 forbidden words........ass is on there too! Don't attempt to correct my profanity when you have part of one in your very screen name.......mmmkay jacko?

I have NO problem with critical thinking, but 2006 was NOT a total loss in my eyes, at all........

I realize that "shit happens" even in Gn'R land , and "murphy's law" seems to plague incessantly.."whatever CAN go wrong WILL, and at the worst possible moment"

People are not "owed" anything but what the band chooses to release, and it is bad form to post people's emails, by the way.....

I have NO PROBLEMS with THIS site, some of the others, well........they like to proliferate lies, speculate wildly, and spread rumors as truth, not to mention bashing

the band every chance they get, this isn't necessary, and isn't tolerated on this site!!

My point was watch WHO you listen to, what you believe, and TRY to remember this is G'NR......no sense makes sense!!!

Please ATTEMPT to stay on topic!!

10 shades of crazy hiding in my brain;
waiting for the trigger that drives me insane
couldn't wait for summer sun, winter words too cold
never leaving while believing, not believing what I'm told.....(w)

da Warchild

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 06:14:00 AM »

I miss Dolphin.. Sad

Can you get a new proxy and be Dolphin for a while Warchild?

Can you be any more stupid Jerkamo?

Dolphin and I are not only different sexes, we live on different sides of the US.......ask the powers that be

STAY ON TOPIC!

da Warchild

W
TheMole
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 06:39:15 AM »

Your posts make me wish for the album more than ever. Maybe if it's out, you'll buy it, crawl in a little corner of your padded-wall room and never come on the internet again.

Tell me something, serious question, are you manic-depressive (ow, sorry, that should be bipolar nowadays, right)?
ronie
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 06:42:11 AM »

Yo Worchild,
Stop smokin' shit mate, it'ls not healthy...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 06:48:11 AM »

Your posts make me wish for the album more than ever. Maybe if it's out, you'll buy it, crawl in a little corner of your padded-wall room and never come on the internet again.

Tell me something, serious question, are you manic-depressive (ow, sorry, that should be bipolar nowadays, right)?

Yo Worchild,
Stop smokin' shit mate, it'ls not healthy...

Mods, can I ask for a lock please,

this guy is seriously off his nutter,
and starting to talk to much emo stuff, which is fine, if he goes over to the simple plan fan site,
but not here, this is guns n roses,
not blood and poems.

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 06:51:08 AM »

Yes,BP1..... it's not a secret........and Bipolar is the "politically correct" term these days..........

actually I have been mucho busy and haven't posted in a while, is there a REASON why you would ask this??? or do you routinely inquire about people's

mental health?

This IS completely off topic, so can you turn your flip flops around, and face the other direction?Huh

The Topic was concerning all the bullshit and filth being pedaled around as truth, and all the faux insiders, to refresh your mind........
shall we make a list?? HTGTH IS RELIABLE........some of the rest..well............

da Warchild

W
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 06:54:09 AM »

Warchild...

We appreciate your loyalty to HTGTH and yes, there's a lot of misinformation out there... but why start a new thread about it?

It doesnt really contribute to the forum, so I'm locking this.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: